Valari Gaming Pillow

I wonder if those anime body pillows are made out of a special material?

Varlari anime pillow crossover when?
I don't know what they're stuffed with, but they are probably jizz resistant compared to these Valarie pillows.

Na, you are just too cheap to buy a one time $25 subscription, or $5 per year sub, for a forum you have used for over a decade. HardChat is for subs only.

True story I've been lurking here since the Phantom console lawsuit and own a ratpad and I didn't know this was a thing.

Also does the Valari gaming pillow soak jizz better than the average pillow? Gotta stay one topic.

Update: Check your PM's your pricing info is not accurate.

Last edited:
1691037339183.png

Pillow isn't depressed in the slightest yet magical straight posture. If only you could do that....without the pillow.
https://www.amazon.com/Valari-Origi...f=sr_1_4?keywords=valari+gaming+pillow&sr=8-4

Comix room pic just looks like a few Teletubbies took a crap and left. Been a while since I hated a product because of a forum thread.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This thread is one of the hidden gems on the forum, lmao. Stumbled upon it late last night and intentionally didn't finish it before bed because I didn't want the fun to end. First couple of pages are gold.

Seems I should have been paying attention the general/non-PCMR gaming subforum a bit more often I suppose :p

View attachment 587712

Pillow isn't depressed in the slightest yet magical straight posture. If only you could do that....without the pillow.
https://www.amazon.com/Valari-Origi...f=sr_1_4?keywords=valari+gaming+pillow&sr=8-4

Comix room pic just looks like a few Teletubbies took a crap and left. Been a while since I hated a product because of a forum thread.

I love the picture of the spine on the back of the shirt...nothing about the pillow is going to make him straighten his back like that...if anything it's going to cause him to slouch even more...it's a placebo...

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
wtf did i just read? I need a shower now and probably some prayer time, maybe get one of these gaming pillows to kneel on and pray to daddy, err the father.

Back