Valari Gaming Pillow

Is it a coincidence that he started posting about all sorts of expensive things he was buying around the same time this pillow launched? Maybe he's behind the whole company and becoming a pillow millionaire like that my pillow guy.
Would also explain the comparison video posted after thread responses crapped on his beloved pillow with Boppy comparisons.
he has to be the type of guy that shows up in Target with crocs, a diaper, and a wife beater.
Using the battery basket wheelchair of death taking out the ankles of innocents.

Screenshot_20230719-080625.png

Pink and Black version might have to snag it just the cover.

Pillow Covers are in the mail wasn't sure which ones I wanted I got a Rare Cover the Pink one and the Wonderland cover the yellow one.
I think I'll just slip out one of my legendries for the Wonderland probably the Black teal once since that one seems to get warmer.
Now if they Rip or get stained or go out of bussiness I'm set for the rest of my life I suppose.

Unless they offer a Baldur's Gate Pillow I'm done.

After using these off and on for 3 months or usually grab the rare pillow first so I have two rares got the Wonderland because it just looks cool. But now I have two extra covers it only pays to buy one of each but the stuffing is less in one of them think it's a early design

IMG_20230723_085600917.jpg

After using these off and on for 3 months or usually grab the rare pillow first so I have two rares got the Wonderland because it just looks cool. But now I have two extra covers it only pays to buy one of each but the stuffing is less in one of them think it's a early design

View attachment 585156
Dear lawdie, why do you post so much about maternity pillows?! I hope you're at least getting paid...

is that the Barbi edition in your pic?...did you take it with you to the Barbie movie?

Just filed a complaint my Wonderland Yellow cover had smudges on it on the yellow part think it's the dye job from India leaking though. Washed it out in the sink the marks are still there so they are sending a replacement cover. The other covers I don't have a issue with but they are darker colors and the Rares are different material cotton. When I washed it in the sink though and ringed out the water the dye job from India was leaking out in the sink lol. At least they are made in India and not China I trust India over China. It could be dirty fingers from the sewing job I saw them making them on a Youtube video.

Last edited:

I think the stuffing is India and the covers are Turkey just took one apart the lengdaries are Turkey and the Rares are India

Replacement cover arrived it's a different shade of yellow no marks at all surprise it arrived today.

OK The last order placed was 7000 something order# before that was 5000 and 3000 before then so they are selling thousands.

OK The last order placed was 7000 something order# before that was 5000 and 3000 before then so they are selling thousands.
Order numbers typically are not sequential at vendors or they'd be very easy to guess ;). I don't think they're selling thousands of maternity pillows, but who knows maybe a new mom Facebook group got wind of them!!!!

I mean wow, thousands.... That's like a whole $100k-200k in sales. What a huge success for a physical goods company based on dropshipping with several social media employees such as yourself!

Last edited:
Order numbers typically are not sequential at vendors or they'd be very easy to guess ;). I don't think they're selling thousands of maternity pillows, but who knows maybe a new mom Facebook group got wind of them!!!!

I mean wow, thousands.... That's like a whole $100k-200k in sales. What a huge success for a physical goods company based on dropshipping with several social media employees such as yourself!
Change his name to Comixpillows?

Different shade of yellow for some reason maybe they knew if the problem so they made it dark hide it better.

Attachments

• IMG_20230801_101636970.jpg
    IMG_20230801_101636970.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 0
It was the dirty fingers of sweat shop labor. I washed the old one twice now and the marks are lighter now.

Jizz isn't a bad word, jizz is a natural thing, don't be ashamed of your jizz stains.

Back