Valari Gaming Pillow

Do you own one? I just ditched Mike Lindells My Pillow I had to fold it in half to use it. Then when I woke up it was on top of my head with my neck cracking it while on my stomach. I have a a Serta down imitation now. My Pillow will strain your neck muscles or Vagus nerve.

Forget the pillows!
I STILL say this would be the Ultimate Gaming Chair!
1692115434691.png

That would make you lean forward after a while everyone knows that. Valari would fix the problem.

Do you own one? I just ditched Mike Lindells My Pillow I had to fold it in half to use it. Then when I woke up it was on top of my head with my neck cracking it while on my stomach. I have a a Serta down imitation now. My Pillow will strain your neck muscles or Vagus nerve.
I love the my pillows I have. :) I sleep on one every night.

I'm starting to suspect this is how you wake up at Comixbooks' place after he asks you to bring your gaming pillows over for him to try :D

planes-trains-automobiles-those-arent-pillows.gif

Last edited:
Look today is sucking pretty hard at work so I would just like to thank the Valari Gaming Pillow thread for making it just a little bit easier. I have three kids and trust me a baby pillow in your lap is way cheaper than a baby in your lap…

Babies are like 100,000 till 18 with the current climate and inflation it's proably 500,000 living at home until your 50.

Look today is sucking pretty hard at work so I would just like to thank the Valari Gaming Pillow thread for making it just a little bit easier. I have three kids and trust me a baby pillow in your lap is way cheaper than a baby in your lap…
You should have bought a valari years ago, you can't get them pregnant

I just ditched Mike Lindells My Pillow I had to fold it in half to use it. Then when I woke up it was on top of my head with my neck cracking it while on my stomach...

I'm trying to picture that in my head...it's not a pretty picture

Those statistics are always fun because they always imagine the most pampered lifestyle possible. Classic agenda pushing.

Yeah I always find those funny, from ivory tower journalists completely out of touch with the reality of 99% of the country. Sitting on their couches typing those articles out with their egyptian cotton and wagyu leather valari pillows Meanwhile there are immigrant families of 8 doing just fine while making less than 20k a year.

Have some Velvet Pillows on the way got a
20 percent discount and Free shipping why settle for Suede and Cotton plus the dye jobs look cool. The might be cooler to the touch when your PC is a space heater. One downsides to using a Valari is when it's 80 degrees with humidity inside you going to sweat.

Pillow Covers are in the mail wasn't sure which ones I wanted I got a Rare Cover the Pink one and the Wonderland cover the yellow one.
I think I'll just slip out one of my legendries for the Wonderland probably the Black teal once since that one seems to get warmer.
Now if they Rip or get stained or go out of bussiness I'm set for the rest of my life I suppose.

Unless they offer a Baldur's Gate Pillow I'm done.

Quoting because we all know this isn't true.

20 percent discount and Free shipping why settle for Suede and Cotton plus the dye jobs look cool. The might be cooler to the touch when your PC is a space heater. One downsides to using a Valari is when it's 80 degrees with humidity inside you going to sweat.

🤔

Seriously though, I think they're missing out big time not attaching an insulated drink holder to it.

I'll have 4 pillows and 4 extra cases when the Velvet one arrives. If I thoughr this was a scam or sham I wouldn't give them a cent but I've been hunched over since the Nintendo days or Atari but I played that on a rug. Spent over 400.00 on Pillows so far I don't see any problems with long term use only live once.

I'll have 4 pillows and 4 extra cases when the Velvet one arrives. If I thoughr this was a scam or sham I wouldn't give them a cent but I've been hunched over since the Nintendo days or Atari but I played that on a rug. Spent over 400.00 on Pillows so far I don't see any problems with long term use only live once.
$400 on pillows... Just wow. Its not a scam when they have suckers believing in their items.

that's why they invented air conditioners...I have mine on right now...

I guess this might be good for those with serious back/neck problems.

I think most are better off putting the money into physical training/therapy, a gym/pool membership, or a quality pair of running shoes.

Funny thread though :ROFLMAO:. And hey it's your money, do what you wish with it.

Velvet Pillow and extra velvet covers out for delivery I need all the help I can get.

The new pillow I got was vacuumed sealed with polyfill the other pillows were filled more using my fingers to move the foam around to make it even. This might be better or worse not sure maybe it's just used with the Velvet Pillows.

Back