What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

Chelica

2[H]4U
I'm running with the K70 low profile KYB with a Razer Basilisk Ultimate wireless.

I've had the K70 for about 3 years and can't seem to find an upgrade. The key distance is just perfect for my taste. I did recently upgrade to the Razer from a Basilisk wired (now the backup). My travel mouse is now the tried and tested Logitech G602. Yes, all 3 mice have identical shape, lol.

3dprophet

n00b
Not sure I still like blue keys. After a few years the clicking gets old.

CM Quickfire Rapid MX Blue
Steelseries Sensei

cm.jpg

xMAGIUSx

Weaksauce
Current:
Keyboard = Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red switches)
Mouse = Steel Series Sensei Raw

Purchased for New Build:
Razer Black Widow Elite (Razer Green switches)
Razer Naga Trinity

I haven't used Razer products in over a decade and avoided them as overpriced. Best Buy had deals on them that made them the best value this time around, on paper anyway. We'll see how it goes. I hope their software has gotten better since I last used it.

Logan M

Limp Gawd
Current:
Keyboard = Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red switches)
Mouse = Steel Series Sensei Raw

Purchased for New Build:
Razer Black Widow Elite (Razer Green switches)
Razer Naga Trinity

I haven't used Razer products in over a decade and avoided them as overpriced. Best Buy had deals on them that made them the best value this time around, on paper anyway. We'll see how it goes. I hope their software has gotten better since I last used it.

Their software is a LOT better than it used to be. Razor makes good products they are just as you said overpriced but that isn’t a concern when you nab a good deal on them.

MacLeod

Supreme [H]ardness
Razer Huntsman Mini. Not that impressed with it. I took it apart and slapped a lot of Dynamat on the inside to add more mass to it and added a set of Hyper X Pudding keycaps and I like it pretty well now. However I don't think I should've had to do all that for a $120 keyboard.

DeathAdder V2. Still hands down my favorite mouse ever and what I consider the greatest gaming mouse in history. I've had the DeathAdder 3.5G, the 2013, the Elite and now the V2 and its virtually perfect!

Synapse isn't nearly as bad as it used to be but it's still a pain in the nuts to use. It's nowhere near as transparent as Logitech Gaming Software and has to update 50 times a week it seems.

SamirD

2[H]4U
Well, almost 3 years later and I'm still on the same Model M and same trackball. :D I'm not one for change, haha--especially when it's already perfect! :)

And come to think of it, it's been at least 8 years on this set (so 5 years before I started the thread) and prior to that it was at least 7 years on maybe this set or one of my spares of the same thing. :eek: And I guess if I want to go back even further, I started typing on the Model M in 1989 so that's what...30+ years. :eek::eek::eek::nailbiting::nailbiting: Damn I'm old. :(:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Logan M

Limp Gawd
Do you still have to create a cloud account just to customize your RGB?

Thankfully not anymore. You can guest login and customize your RGB and use other features. Just no cloud saved settings for obvious reasons.

zandor

2[H]4U
1994 IBM Model M keyboard dad got off the discard pile at work sometime in the late 1990s or early 2000s and some sort of Logitech corded gaming mouse I've probably had for 8 or 10 years. I have a model M from the 80s too, but it started having trouble with one of the keys a few years ago so I switched to my backup.

n0ob3r

n00b
Using the standard, lowest price Logitech mouse. Looking at reviews for a good budget gaming mouse.

Mosie100

Limp Gawd
Just got the Razer Deathadder V2 Pro (Wireless).
My favorite mouse (Deathadder Elite) just got way better, love it!
To go with it is the Blackwidow TE V2. Razer Cult

Chelica

2[H]4U
Home: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry MX Silent with Razer Basilisk Ultimate
Work: HyperX Alloy Core RGB with Logitech Performance MX

UnknownSouljer

Supreme [H]ardness
Just upgraded my keyboard. Got it literally today, and I feel like I'm still getting used to it. But anyway, that said:
Keychron K1v4 Full Sized w/ Gateron Low Profile Browns - Logitech MX Master 2S

GnomeCop

[H]ard|Gawd
My current board:

Custom Built TOFU65% Mechanical Keyboard.

Case: KBDFANS TOFU65
PCB: Soldered KBD67 rev2 + Aluminum Plate + Neoprene Damper
Stabilizers: Lubed Durock Stabilizers
Switches: Drop Holy Pandas lubed with TriboSys3203
Keycaps: KBDFANS EPBT x GOK x BOW Key Cap Set

Just got this board up and running, the typing sound is better than anything I've ever gotten off the shelf from a major manufacturer. Moved to this from a Ducky Mecha Mini (60%). So far I love using a 65% layout since it retains the arrow keys and a similar footprint to a 60%.
Now that I've jumped in the abyss of custom mechanical keyboards, I'll probably go off the deep end and make another board with linear switches and a more robust case next. Most likely a 65% but maybe will mix it up with a 75% or TKL...

Kalessian

n00b
One of the first K70 w/browns before the keycap font changed and with the blue LEDs that were notorious for burning out. I have about 10 burnt out since 3 or 4 years but keyboard works fine so meh. I have blue LEDs I bought to fix it but it's a lot of soldering work.

Mouse is MM711, really like it for quake but waiting for the ninox Astrum (rip?).

CloudNine K989m with cherry mx brown.
if you need an ergo keyboard that has mechanical keys and macro keys- you might want to check this one out.