Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Got my 2405 last week and just got around to taking photos of my setup.

original.jpg

original.jpg

I'm selling it. I'm gonna be traveling for the next few months, so i'll be using a laptop primarily. I'll build a new desktop and I plan on getting a dell2405fpw, so don't feel too bad for me. :D

for how much?

might want to jump on that 2405 soon... you can get it in the [H]otDeals for a little less than 800$ :D

Selling the ACD for $650 shipped, it's only 2 months old, got it in August.

Yeah, I know, but I pm'ed someone about a 2405 for $750 shipped, if he doesn't get back to me, then i'm gonna use the coupons and get it, but I heard that Dell will run something even better on black friday, so the cheap bastard in me wants to wait.

Here's my LCD setup and workstation.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Rockinfella2k said:
These Small boobs???

I have been following on the development of her boobs since day 1, although I have no interest in her. When she first started in playboy, there were small, that photo is done after her facial surgery. But her boobs is not that big.

AFter playboy, she had them enlarge, then w/i the last yr., she did a reduction surgery, and I am guessing the photo is taken just after.

As after the reduction surgery, she changed her mind and had her tits enlarge back again just recently.

so her current status is bigger than the photo.

PA120060.jpg

PA130062.jpg

On the left is my TravelMate 202T (650MHz Celeron, woohoo!) with a 12.1" SVGA , to the right is my new Philips 170B6, 17" SXGA. So many Dells in this thread, I figured I would go for something different.

Wesley1357 said:
MaX800XT, those pics are sharp. what camera and model do you use? :)

Canon Powershot S50. Those pictures aren't that great because of the low light in my room. The camera actually takes much better pictures. Here's an example:

original.jpg

jdunner3 said:
^^^^ You have that nice computer setup with THOSE speakers and amp? Come on man.

thanks man. i wass thinkin about reallllly boosting it and gettin studio monitors, but wow since i moved these down to head level.... its been booming more than ever. ha. i really feel the bass now

el rolio said:
if thats his car its a SICK m3 (at least i hope its a real m3)

it looks very real.. has the side vents just over the front wheel well... while those can be added, it's not common to do so, so that's one way to generally tell an E46 (2000 --> present) M3 from a 3 series with the sport suspension and body kit. I have an E36 M3 (vert) and have been an M-thusiast for many years... such great cars... low end torque + handling like no other. That one does look nice.. great color and I like the front nose skirt... looks mean! heh... ok, back OT..

sweet monitor Roli!! you must be gettin up at like 5am and just looking at screen shots and stuff. heh... :D

EDIT: nm - thought it was kiera knightley for a sec... but it's some other short haired gal.. ;)

Shannyn Sossamon
Think I got that wall paper from Digital Artwerk board.

Not the best picture, but good enough to get the idea.

5mon1.jpg

edit: Damn, that pic's bigger than I thought. Sorry.

Hi there!

Both images can be clicked to get several megapixels.

I own two NEC 2180UX-BK, which can be seen here:

Because of some exchange I had the chance to have three of these babies on my desk:

And here is a video showing ETF in 2400x1600 (dual pivot) :)

http://home.c-otto.de/pivotgaming.avi

couple pictures before the upgrade :D
P1000705.jpg

P1000706.jpg

on first picture my daugther don't be mistaken with Alba in her childhood :D

board2death986 said:
is that an OEM system i see?? AAAHHHHH teh HORROR.

Thats my WORK pc. Gimme a break.

My 2 home PC's are much better. (custom builds)

PC #1 -------------------------------- PC #2
3.4EE @ 3.6----------------------2.4C @ 3.2 (does 3.6, but not in the cramped shuttleXPC)
2x1Gb OCZ 3200--------------- 2x256 Corsair XMS3200
6800GT (400/1100)--------------6800 nu (unlocked & 380/800)
Abit IC-7 --------------------------- Shuttle XPC 865 mobo
Lian-Li PC60 window----------- Pimped out purple paint job & mods to shuttle
74Gb Raptor ---------------------- 160Gb Seagate
4x NEC DVD+R ------------------ 16x Lite-On DVD+R
XP-90c, lights, etc.. -------------etc

Back