Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Bache said:
Im not sure what do you mean by "gigantic" My screen resolution is 1650x1050... Should icons look smaller or what?

No, they are perfectly fine. That resolution is the native resolution which you should be running anyways, who in their right minds would run anyting else than the native resolution..doh! :rolleyes:

HP F2105 -- LOVE IT

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

boneca said:
Good setup there. I like your HP All-In-One awesome printer (I have one)
Thanks. It's the HP OfficeJet 7210. Love it, does fax/scan/copy/print. :)

TSS Modder said:
20 or 24 inchers?

and how do you have the ps2 hooked up? it looks pretty freakin nice in that pic.

the dells have d-sub / dvi / svideo / composite (yellow rca) plugs onn the back underside. which is why i love them soo much. same panel as other good 20 inch screens but with 4 inputs. i plugged my dvd player into mine to test the s-video and composite when i got it. its awesome.

northrop said:
Not the greatest set up, but gets the job done. I will be upgrading
I probably should clean the dust on the top shelf before taking the pictures :eek:
What dust? ;)

I saw a rally car up there so it fits perfectly. If anything you should fix those bullet holes in your mouse :eek: :D (j/k).

cheezies said:

I'm also curious how you hooked it up. Maybe it's just your picture but the screen looks good with the PS2 game on there.

I hooked my PS2 up to my 2405 through composite and it looks like ass. Did you use component or S-Video?

TSS Modder said:
20 or 24 inchers?

and how do you have the ps2 hooked up? it looks pretty freakin nice in that pic.

2 x 2005FPW :D , might be getting a third one to complete the setup

Steelgrave said:
I'm also curious how you hooked it up. Maybe it's just your picture but the screen looks good with the PS2 game on there.

I hooked my PS2 up to my 2405 through composite and it looks like ass. Did you use component or S-Video?

The 2005FPW doesn't have component video. In that photo, I was using the composite connector. In person though, the picture does look like ass compared a S-video connector I tried. But the difference was not worth the $50 cable, so I returned it.

well this is the LCD thread, id say LCD. i love CRTS but id also love if they actually enhanced the technology since pretty much nothign has happened since 99

I'd love for my LCD to not have a viewing angle problem, it's hard using photoshop on this thing, I have to use my CRT, which means getting a new video card so I can use dual monitors.

Wesley1357 said:
what do you think is better, lcd or crt?
I like the LCD much better. I use it for my primary monitor. That CRT is a VERY close second. But it IS the best CRT out there.

And considering It was $2500 brand new and I got it for $225 used I guess I should like it even more :D

the picture on the PS2 looks like crap because it is stretched. With an SVIDEO and setting the image so that there are black bars on the side it looks decent and is playable. (By no means excellent though) Images distort terribly if it is a 4:3 image and you try and stretch it to a 16:10

ascully said:
Heres mine very late to this party :)

oh that is very nice indeed. the logitech set *check! the 2005 and nice wallpaper *check! the clean desk and nice chair *check! and oooo bonues points for a lovely painting im assuming you did in school sometime of a cpu socket area! pwms and all! **check!

el rolio said:
oh that is very nice indeed. the logitech set *check! the 2005 and nice wallpaper *check! the clean desk and nice chair *check! and oooo bonues points for a lovely painting im assuming you did in school sometime of a cpu socket area! pwms and all! **check!

Thanks for the nice feedback, the painting is actually a oil painting that my wife did a couple of years ago, its loosly based on the Geforce TI4600 from a while back. People usually come in the house and say nice painting what the hell is it :)

Thanks for the link peakejef, looking to get one after I complete moving to new apartment, could be for bd or christmas present to myself.

:D

Pipen-

awesome setup, what size monitor is that? is that the 2001 or the 2405? Can you post some more zoomed out pics? thanks...

Repuls said:
pic.jpg

2 EIZO L685
1 PowerBook
1 iMac G5

I see lots of good technology on the desk... LCD monitors, a iMac, Powerbook, but WTF is that goofy looking phone on your desk???

It reminds me of the movie SNEAKERS where they realize they have an answering service, but there is a answering machine sitting on the desk...

That's not really a phone is it??? it's a government topsecret nuclear device isn't it???

I KNEW IT!

Back