[PCPER] The NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Z Review

Contact with a 140 F surface is hot enough to cause 2nd degree burns in 3 seconds. Touching a PCB that hot would cause immediate pain.

The air in your car is not a surface, and multiple mechanisms protect you from immediate danger in a hot-air environment.

Didn't realize that my car has no surfaces in it. Amazing.

Dude, just give it a rest. Your hypothesis, while not crazy, doesn't have any factual basis to it.

You're wrong that my statement was baseless (clearly isn't, has been explained multiple times).
You're also wrong that you provided the same level of information that I did when making your statement. (You clearly didn't, and even you said as much).

The you went on to say "The heat dissipated into the case by the PCB is exactly what I would expect."
- The heat-output is high.
- I argued that it would be high.
- It's "exactly what you expect," so you expected it to be high.
- You agreed with me.

Not lost at all.

I didn't agree the heat output is high. I said it's where I expect it to be. I don't think the heat output is high at all. The PCB might get hot to the touch and VERY few areas of it would be hot enough to cause burns, that is nothing compared to how hot the die gets. Not to mention, the PCB is more of an insulating material, it does not easily dissipate the heat, vs having a metal block with liquid running through it. Not only are the thermals WAY different. (PCB hitting 130F degrees with no cooling on its warmest parts vs a GPU die that hits about 200 WITH water cooling), but the thermal conductivity between a metal plate with water running through it vs simply the air around the PCB is so ridiculously off the charts, that the fact you're even trying to argue this point proves beyond the shadow of a doubt, you are indeed lost.

In essence, i didn't agree with you. I was laughing at you, as is everyone else in this thread.

Didn't realize that my car has no surfaces in it. Amazing.
Never said your car had no surface, but you gave a temperature "inside your car" (generally that would mean air temp), not "the surfaces inside my car"

Dude, just give it a rest. Your hypothesis, while not crazy, doesn't have any factual basis to it.
Except the link you posted, showing the 295X2 having a hot PCB under load...

Again, this is exactly what I expected to see when I originally argued that the 295X2 would throw out not-insignificant GPU heat into the case in spite of the direct water cooling on its cores.

The thermal images have basically provided full proof.

I didn't agree the heat output is high. I said it's where I expect it to be
You said it was exactly what you expect.
It's high (60c is enough to cause burns, it's high).
I said it was likely to be high.
Thus, you agreed.

GG.

Not to mention, the PCB is more of an insulating material, it does not easily dissipate the heat, vs having a metal block with liquid running through it.
Might want to tell Arctic Cooling that, since their entire new range of GPU heatsinks are based on cooling the PCB and not directly cooling any components besides the GPU itself :rolleyes:

Biggest problem the PCB has is a lack of surface area, but attaching a finned metal plate to it fixes that.

In essence, i didn't agree with you. I was laughing at you, as is everyone else in this thread.
What is there to laugh at? The GPU's are heating up the PCB exactly like I said they would.

Last edited:
5 pages of the same crap back and forth about something that no one in this thread plans on buying is a bit ... crazy

Never said your car had no surface, but you gave a temperature "inside your car" (generally that would mean air temp), not "the surfaces inside my car"

Except the link you posted, showing the 295X2 having a hot PCB under load...

Again, this is exactly what I expected to see when I originally argued that the 295X2 would throw out not-insignificant GPU heat into the case in spite of the direct water cooling on its cores.

The thermal images have basically provided full proof.

You said it was exactly what you expect.
It's high (60c is enough to cause burns, it's high).
I said it was likely to be high.
Thus, you agreed.

GG.

Might want to tell Arctic Cooling that, since their entire new range of GPU heatsinks are based on cooling the PCB and not directly cooling any components besides the GPU itself :rolleyes:

Biggest problem the PCB has is a lack of surface area, but attaching a finned metal plate to it fixes that.

What is there to laugh at? The GPU's are heating up the PCB exactly like I said they would.

The heat output is exactly where I expect it. And it's not high.

By your definition of heat output. A match should heat up a room better than an active heater vent can.

If what you've show is fool proof and you've been fooled, what does that say about your understanding of the topic?

You have no quantifiable numbers on how much heat will be thrown into the case vs a Titan Z or any other card for that matter. So all we can do is apply simple logic. When one card has the vast majority of it's head from the hottest component (by orders of magnitude) expelled out of the case vs another card that doesn't, the card that does is going to have a significantly cooler case. This nonsensical argument that it's more than we expect is stupid. You don't know the numbers nor do you know anyone's expectations. Both of which would be required for you to make that claim and have it actually mean something. You have neither, that translates to utter nonsense, which is what you've provided in at least two threads.

Last edited:
I'm actually going to have to agree with Unknown-One in THIS instance. The blade orientation on that fan definitely looks like it's going to spin counter clockwise and blow into the case.

Yes. I was wrong after looking again.

How is it nonsense, exactly?

Both cards dissipate heat into the case. All I'm saying is that the hybrid cooler on the 295X2 doesn't eliminate as much heat from being dumped into the case as you might expect.

You keep dismissing that entire concept as "nonsense" without actually being able to offer up any reason as to why... so yeah, I'm just going to keep restating it because you've put up no contest.

Who said it was close? That would be desperate and retarded, but I never made such a claim.

I said heat leaked into the PCB and dissipated by the cooling plate was significant to overall cooling, but I NEVER said it was going to be "close" to the heat dissipated by the water block.

I don't appreciate you making up arguments that I never made. Seriously, please read and fully understand what you're responding to before making baseless attacks.

Also, you might want to take a look at Arctic Cooling's current range of GPU cooling products, as they cool the RAM and VRMs through the PCB. Apparently, the PCB is a good enough conductor of heat that cooling the PCB near the VRMs and RAM is enough to cool the chips effectively.
I guess Arctic Cooling's engineers are "tetarded" now too, huh?:rolleyes:

Where did I say that, exactly?

All I said is that the 295X2 will likely dump more heat than one would expect into a PC case. That's one small point among many that have been made throughout this thread.

What's more amazing is the lack of reading comprehension demonstrated in this thread.

Says the guy who's making up arguments by putting words in other people's mouths... yeah, good one.

I would say since the 295X2 runs ~30°C cooler than the Titan-Z there's a lot less residual heat being generated into the case by the 295X2.
Titanvs295X2temps.jpg

The Titan Z clearly has the better cooling solution (sarcasm)......

Thats why its the perfect card for an ITX case for someone who needs a 2.5 slot card for CUDA!!!!

I mean its a no brainer. Titan Z > 295x2 in cooling and PCB cooling and ITX gaming.

I personally burned myself on my HD 6970's PCB while mining for dogecoin on it (the PCB had to be around 50c). The core will heat the PCB until it becomes saturated.

We'd need someone with a 295X2 and an IR thermal probe to determine that for sure.

Why not sell it and get a proper dual-card setup :confused:
Why are you touching the back of Card while it's running? Just like the other person stated, the card gets hotter than his car but who in the right mind would be touching something that hot or anything that is powered up. You can easily short something with your skin...

Last edited:
The Titan Z clearly has the better cooling solution (sarcasm)......
You realize Nvidia actually designs their cards to run at roughly 80c, right?

Even something like a GTX 760 will heat up to 80c, simply because the fan profile is designed to maintain a consistent core temp, not the coolest core temp. So even a GTX 760 would "look worse" than the 295X2 in that chart, simply because of a different cooling philosophy.

Personally, I'd like to see AMD implement the same type of cooling policy. How much quieter could the 295X2 be if they used a target temp of 80c before the fans really start ramping up?

Why are you touching the back of Card while it's running? Just like the other person stated, the card gets hotter than his car but who in the right mind would be touching something that hot or anything that is powered up. You can easily short something with your skin...
I wasn't trying to touch it :rolleyes:

A wire was grazing a fan and making an annoying sound, I was just trying to move it out of the way when the back of my hand touched the edge of the graphics card's PCB. Immediate pain ensued.

The heat output is exactly where I expect it. And it's not high.
Doesn't matter what label you stick on it, you agreed.

You said the temperature is exactly where you expect. Measured PCB temp turned out to be ~60c.
The temperature is also exactly what I expected, a measured PCB temperature of ~60c.

So we both expected the same temperature. You agreed. GG.

By your definition of heat output. A match should heat up a room better than an active heater vent can.

If what you've show is fool proof and you've been fooled, what does that say about your understanding of the topic?
I never called anything "fool proof," what are you referring to?

I literally just text-searched all my posts in this thread for "fool proof," and I have not said that phrase anywhere.

You have no quantifiable numbers on how much heat will be thrown into the case vs a Titan Z or any other card for that matter. So all we can do is apply simple logic.
Which I already did.

Fact: Heat from the GPU core leeches into the PCB.
Fact: Heat from the PCB has nowhere to go but into the case on the R9 295X2.
Fact: Using an AIO water cooler to cool the core does not prevent some GPU heat from leeching into the PCB (Still enough heat to raise the PCB to scalding temperatures).
Fact: There are legitimate heatsink manufacturers finding that cooling the PCB can be as effective as cooling chips directly.
Fact: The 295X2 has a giant plate mounted to the PCB and various other components that's cooled by a fan. This will end up dealing with some heat that originated in the GPUs.

Meanwhile, the Titan Z simply vents pretty much half of everything out the back of your case. Even heat from half of its PCB cooling plate goes out the back.

The complexity of the hybrid cooler on the 295X2 makes this a less-than-straightforward comparison. This circles ALL the way back to my original point, which was simply that just because the R9295X2 uses an AIO water cooler, it doesn't necessarily make it vastly-superior to a blower cooler that vents all (or half, in the Titan Z's case) heat directly out the back of a case when looking at how much heat ends up inside vs. outside the case.

Also, please keep in mind, I never said this would mean the Titan Z would dump less heat into your case than the R9 295X2 (seriously, I never said that, and that was never the point I was making). I was just pointing out that the gap between the two cards thermal output into-the-case might not be as large as the AIO cooler on the 295X2 would initially lead one to believe.

Last edited:
Your last post makes two things abundantly clear.

You don't know what quantifiable numbers mean
You keep using that word (fact) I don't think it means what you think it means.

Actually there's more. Apparently you don't know what it looks like when someone agrees or disagrees with you.

And you didn't find "fool proof" because you misspelled it and said "full proof"

This is too funny. We're arguing with a guy who's so lost, he has no idea what he's said.

Last edited:
So now the Titan Z's higher temp is okay because it's made to go higher and the 295x2 lower temp is not okay because it's water cooled. Keep it up...

And you didn't find "fool proof" because you misspelled it and said "full proof"

This is too funny. We're arguing with a guy who's so lost, he has no idea what he's said.

Let's stop feeding this "full retard" troll. He isn't convincing anyone of buying this epic fail of a product that is the Titan Z. The 295x2 made it irrelevant and rightfully so.

You realize Nvidia actually designs their cards to run at roughly 80c, right?

Even something like a GTX 760 will heat up to 80c, simply because the fan profile is designed to maintain a consistent core temp, not the coolest core temp. So even a GTX 760 would "look worse" than the 295X2 in that chart, simply because of a different cooling philosophy.

Personally, I'd like to see AMD implement the same type of cooling policy. How much quieter could the 295X2 be if they used a target temp of 80c before the fans really start ramping up?

So NVIDIA's chip is designed to run at 80C and AMDs chip is designed to run at 97C

The NVIDIA chips ends up running higher then 80C and the AMD chip ends up running around 60C, I say AMD win by a fucking mile here.

I wasn't trying to touch it :rolleyes:

A wire was grazing a fan and making an annoying sound, I was just trying to move it out of the way when the back of my hand touched the edge of the graphics card's PCB. Immediate pain ensued.

Yeah that will happen with any mid-high end graphics card running at absolute max load (furmark or mining).

There's a heat map from a thermal imaging camera of the back of the 295X2, that looks pretty quantified to me.

And the "fact" label was not used inappropriately. Case in point, you've continually failed to address any of them in a way that would negate them.

there's more. Apparently you don't know what it looks like when someone agrees or disagrees with you.
When we both expect the same value, that's agreement.

I misspelled nothing. I said "full proof" because I meant full proof had been provided.

Within the context it was used, "fool proof" wouldn't even make sense, so I'm not sure how you could possibly mistake it for any kind of misspelling.

I know exactly what I've said. It's you that's proving, over and over, that you simply can't read well enough to continue this discussion.

So now the Titan Z's higher temp is okay because it's made to go higher and the 295x2 lower temp is not okay because it's water cooled. Keep it up...
Again, I never said that, please read more carefully.

I said the all Nvidia cards are designed to run at 80c. That's a design choice, not a failure of the cooling system

And I made NO mention of the 295X2's lower temp being detrimental to or "not ok." I only said that Id be curious how much quieter it would be with a higher temp target.

Let's stop feeding this "full retard" troll. He isn't convincing anyone of buying this epic fail of a product that is the Titan Z. The 295x2 made it irrelevant and rightfully so.
one more person who can't read, wow...

I was never trying to convince anyone to buy the Titan Z, I've said it was overpriced from my very first post in this thread.

That said, you've once again called the Titan Z a "fail product" without actually explaining why. The price is obviously a fail (again, said that from the beginning), but what's wrong with the card itself?

So NVIDIA's chip is designed to run at 80C and AMDs chip is designed to run at 97C

The NVIDIA chips ends up running higher then 80C and the AMD chip ends up running around 60C, I say AMD win by a fucking mile here.
Uh, no, AMD does not design their cards to run at 97c, AMDs cards throttle at 97c. Their cooling is set up to AVOID 97c.

NVIDIA actually designs their cards with an 80c operating temperature in-mind. The fan intentionally runs slowly so the card gets up to its 80c operating temperature when under load. They don't avoid 80c, they aim for it.

This allows lower fan speeds for longer periods of time. And keeping the temps as close to 80c as possible means less thermal cycling (thermal cycling is what leads to solder failure over time).

Uh, no, AMD does not design their cards to run at 97c, AMDs cards throttle at 97c. Their cooling is set up to AVOID 97c.

NVIDIA actually designs their cards with an 80c operating temperature in-mind. The fan intentionally runs slowly so the card gets up to its 80c operating temperature when under load. They don't avoid 80c, they aim for it.

This allows lower fan speeds for longer periods of time. And keeping the temps as close to 80c as possible means less thermal cycling (thermal cycling is what leads to solder failure over time).

Nope try again, the Hawaii GPU is designed to run at 97C.

Nope try again, the Hawaii GPU is designed to run at 97C.
If it was designed to run at 97c then the R9 295X2 in that chart is malfunctioning and should be running lower fan speeds in order to reach the designed operating temperature. [/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

Sorry, no, AMD does not design their cards with a 97c operating temperature in mind, they actively avoid running that warm. Just because they're designed to run at that temperature without dieing doesn't equate to nominal operating temperature.

On the Nvidia side of the fence, 80c is the nominal operating temperature (the fan profile intentionally avoids increasing fan speed until this level is reached, and then only increases fan speed enough to maintain exactly this temperature, if possible).

Last edited:
If it was designed to run at 97c then the R9 295X2 in that chart is malfunctioning and should be running lower fan speeds in order to reach the designed operating temperature. [/sarcasm]

Sorry, no, AMD does not design their cards with a 97c operating temperature in mind, they actively avoid running that warm :rolleyes:

Just because they're speced to run at that temperature without dieing doesn't equate to nominal operating temperature.

Just checked, target temp of the Hawaii is 95C, so my memory was 2C off.

“95ºC is a perfectly safe temperature at which the GPU can operate for its entire life. There is no technical reason to reduce the target temperature below 95ºC.”

That said, you've once again called the Titan Z a "fail product" without actually explaining why. The price is obviously a fail (again, said that from the beginning), but what's wrong with the card itself?

This coming from a guy accusing others of reading comprehension... If you're too dense and lack the mental fortitude to know whats wrong with it after this many posts discussing exactly that, you never will.

This coming from a guy accusing others of reading comprehension... If you're too dense and lack the mental fortitude to know whats wrong with it after this many posts discussing exactly that, you never will.
And again you fail to explain why, and just dish out personal insults instead... classy...

yeah, I'm going to go with "you don't have a reason" and move on.

“95ºC is a perfectly safe temperature at which the GPU can operate for its entire life. There is no technical reason to reduce the target temperature below 95ºC.”
Again, if 95c is the "target temp" that the 295X2 is absolutely designed to run at, then the sample that was reviewed (for the temperature chart posted a little ways back) was malfunctioning, as it never reached its designated temperature target.

95c is at the limit of what AMD finds acceptable, not what AMD finds nominal. They run FAR below 95c whenever possible (even under load), so it's hardly their target temp.

Nvidia's cards, on the other hand, will fight tooth-and-nail to reach their target temp and stay as close to it as possible. That's what you'd expect from a card designed to run at a specific temperature under load.

Last edited:

#1 AMD did say this but all corporations lie.

#2 He says "technical reason". There's obviously, even in his own estimation, lots of other reasons to run lower than that. My 295x2 isn't installed properly (I have the Rad below the pump + blowing hot air on the card) and it's not throttling topped out at 70C while being run like a stubborn mule (Valley at Ultra 1440p 80-200fps+) for an hour and it's reasonably quiet. It's doing what I was told it would do. I'm irritated I can't see the VRM temps. But if it isn't throttling and modding is only going to improve temps for me, I'm good. I'll be selling my PCS+ 290x soon, I suspect. Why would I go from 780 to 290x to 295x2 if I wasn't feeling like I was on the right track? Only thing holding me back is CrossfireX. Need to do some headscratching.

So now, products that are able to run below their thermal threshold are defective. The 295 X2 is defective because it runs too cool. I can honestly say I have never seen this level of douchbaggery.

This is awesome, you show the only benchmark the 2 295's lose in.
You can tell the review is a sham without even reading the charts. They tested overclocked Titan Z's without testing them against overclocked R9 295X2's. Pretty daft.

And again you fail to explain why, and just dish out personal insults instead... classy...

yeah, I'm going to go with "you don't have a reason" and move on.

And again, it's been explained. You can claim it hasn't been explained over and over but reality won't change the fact that it has, multiple times, you just don't get it. You can "go with" anything you want, the end result is that you've made a mockery of yourself will remain.

And again, it's been explained. You can claim it hasn't been explained over and over but reality won't change the fact that it has, multiple times, you just don't get it. You can "go with" anything you want, the end result is that you've made a mockery of yourself will remain.
No it hasn't, otherwise you'd simply repeat the explanation.

As it stands, you've still failed to offer any explanation... so yeah, I'm going to go with you really have nothing against the Titan Z itself, and are only pissed about its pricetag.

So now, products that are able to run below their thermal threshold are defective. The 295 X2 is defective because it runs too cool. I can honestly say I have never seen this level of douchbaggery.
No. I DID NOT say that. Please, learn to read.

I even put the key "if" in bold, red font. How did you miss this?:
Again, if 95c is the "target temp" that the 295X2 is absolutely designed to run at, then the sample that was reviewed (for the temperature chart posted a little ways back) was malfunctioning, as it never reached its designated temperature target.
That does NOT make the statement that products that run below their their thermal threshold are defective. It doesn't say that anywhere.
It simply states that, IF AMD actually designed these cards to run at exactly 95c (like Nvidia designs their cards to run at exactly 80c), then that card wasn't operating correctly, because it never ran at 95c.

And this statement was only made to illustrate the ridiculousness behind the idea that AMD designs their cards to operate at 95c, when they clearly don't. They design them to operate at 95c without burning up, but they clearly would rather run them cooler if possible (and do run them cooler, when possible).

My god, you really cannot read...

Last edited:
Seems to me that's exactly what you're saying. You seem to think that because a device CAN run at a certain temp, that it SHOULD run at that temp. More nonsense from you...

But yeah, i'm sure everyone has it wrong and you have it right... Even though you're the one who's needed to make countless "i never said that" posts, even though in practice, you said exactly what you're being accused of saying.

You can tell the review is a sham without even reading the charts. They tested overclocked Titan Z's without testing them against overclocked R9 295X2's. Pretty daft.

I agree 100%, I would never buy a product based on a review from that site.

Seems to me that's exactly what you're saying. You seem to think that because a device CAN run at a certain temp, that it SHOULD run at that temp. More nonsense from you...
Nope, you've failed to read, again. Go back and look.

I made the simple comparison between AMD and Nvidia's cooling profiles.
First, I said that Nvidia designs their GPUs to run at 80c. They don't spin up their fans until the core has warmed up, and then only run the fans fast enough to maintain 80c. This is their NOMINAL operating temperature. Nvidia WANTS to run their GPU at 80c.
I then said that AMD doesn't do this. They have a thermal limit set up at 95c, but that is NOT their target, nominal, operating temperature. That is a temperature that they would rather avoid, even though it wont kill the card. The 295X2 actively runs below this temperature, as expected.

Someone then claimed that AMD does, in fact, target that temperature... when all evidence is to the contrary. The 295X2 actively avoids reaching that temperature.

That's why I said "IF 95c is the 'target temp' that the 295X2 is absolutely designed to run at, then the sample that was reviewed (for the temperature chart posted a little ways back) was malfunctioning, as it never reached its designated temperature target."
See? "IF," "IF that's the way it worked." I was clearly making a mockery of that line of thinking, NOT proposing it.

But yeah, i'm sure everyone has it wrong and you have it right... Even though you're the one who's needed to make countless "i never said that" posts, even though in practice, you said exactly what you're being accused of saying.
No, you simply can't read, it seems...

Only reason "I never said that" is such a common phrase in this thread is because I keep having to repeat myself over-and-over because you continually read things that aren't there.

Last edited:
Sorry, no. What you've done there is broken that for me.

Did you not read any further into the thread?

Ok, so you didn't read...

Again, read the thread.

Did you even read? The point I was making is that it's very common to pay more for a lower-performance part because it offers better efficiency.

Not trying to make it a bigger difference at all.

Note that I said...

...ok, what's your point?

I already made that point back in...

I don't get it... :confused:

I've been saying from the beginning...

Again, where did it throttle?

Uh... what?

I said right from my first post...

This was, again, stated very early-on in this thread.

I already said the price was too high... seriously, did you even read the thread?

And again, how is the Titan Z a joke?

I
I'm not "all over the place," you're simply not reading / missing context.

Go back and re-read

How is it nonsense, exactly?

Who said it was close?

I said heat leaked into the PCB..

I NEVER said it was going to be "close"

All I said is...

What's more amazing is the lack of reading comprehension demonstrated in this thread.

Never said I did.

Did you go back and read the thread?

My statement was not baseless. I've cited my reasoning multiple times now, not sure how you keep missing it.

In what way does that impact what I said?

I did not say "all,"

You're the one who clearly hasn't read the thread...

Please try reading...

...people who seem to simply refuse to read.

I never said I knew your absolute expectations.

I said it MIGHT be more than you expect...

I never said that a GTX 780 would radiate less heat from its backplate than an R9 295X2

It didn't go over my head, you're simply wrong.

I did not provide misguided opinion.

You're wrong that my statement was baseless

Never said your car had no surface.

Again, I never said that, please read more carefully.

And I made NO mention of the 295X2's lower temp being detrimental to or "not ok." I only said that Id be curious how much quieter it would be with a higher temp target.

one more person who can't read, wow...

I was never trying to convince anyone...

No. I DID NOT say that. Please, learn to read.

My god, you really cannot read...

Nope, you've failed to read, again. Go back and look.

No, you simply can't read, it seems...

Not sure how you came to that conclusion

What point or purpose did that serve, exactly?

you didn't read...

You clearly missed what I said

Sorry, what? I never said that...

Ideas about what exactly?

What are you talking about?

You continue to demonstrate that you are unable or unwilling to read...

No, where did I say that?

Your point being? I never made the claim

What's not what I said?

In what way, exactly?

For what, exactly?

No, incorrect. That is not what I'm trying to say. I never said that running cooler in-and-of-itself was a bad thing.

Seems to me like you're the most confused and misunderstood person to ever exist.

Last edited:
Seems to me like you're the most confused and misunderstood person to ever exist.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion from all those quote-blocks. What point or purpose did that serve, exactly?

I mean... you basically just pointed out all the times I had to correct you because you didn't read...

You're not even on the topic of debate anymore, that was strictly a personal attack. I guess that means we're done here, since you have nothing further to contribute to the topic.

Nvidia WANTS to run their GPU at 80c.
I then said that AMD doesn't do this. They have a thermal limit set up at 95c, but that is NOT their target, nominal, operating temperature. That is a temperature that they would rather avoid, even though it wont kill the card. The 295X2 actively runs below this temperature, as expected.
Nvidia AIB partners don't necessarily want the GPUs running at 80C either, thus the ACX cooler etc. but it's because of, less heat and less noise, not really because it will kill the card right?

No story here, both of you should move along.

The 295x2 really needs lower core temps because the core temps affect the VRM temps. The VRM temps are the worry spot on the 295x2.

I have no doubt you aren't sure how I came to that conclusion. And those posts were more than replies to just myself. ;)

Back