Status
Not open for further replies.
CompuKid101 said:
*cue dolphin chops* :D

anyone still have em? :(

kiddolphin-Mark24.jpg

mpcamer1220 said:
must be some stinkin slow internet for $15 a year

You forget exchange rate + fees makes it up to around $50/year.

And yes dial up sucks. One day we will get broadband.

The Titan said:
From no to maybe. I cant say I wouldnt like a general forum on this board again, but I have to ask you... really... are you sure?

I am sure it would be far better than the "equivalent," but be ready for what it may become. You know where to find the example.

Interesting. I didnt see it down there to begin with. Like said at the beginning of the thread: what a tease. ;)

I think I have made it from no, to maybe, to sure...... We know how to NOT do it already. Does history repeat itself, or do you learn from your mistakes? I am hoping the latter in this case.

We are doing some testing right now. I see this going live in 24 hours.

if you do bring back back the soapboxi hope you will be lax on the name calling in there

sometimes you have to get peoples attenton to set them straight

why the change of heart now(just curious)?

pacecar02 said:
if you do bring back back the soapboxi hope you will be lax on the name calling in there

sometimes you have to get peoples attenton to set them straight

why the change of heart now(just curious)?

You name call, you go bye bye. Maybe you need to try setting people straight by proving your arguements instead of resorting to insults and such?

Just seemed that the right time.

Members seem to be having some issues with understanding the new forums. Being a paid member shouldnt exempt you in any way from what is the prescribed and mature posting attitude.

$15 doesnt buy you the exclusive right to call somebody an Asshat, what it should buy you is the right to post a thread about tangerines if that is the sort of thing that strikes your fancy

I also dont think that a more lax rule structure should carry over into the rest of [H], that is elitism at its worse and will cause us some headaches

as Kyle as stated, GM is GM and the [H] is the [H] - seperate and distinct

I for one cant wait ;)

If you were regged in 2000 and you want to be part of our first test group in the subscription forums, you will NEED to send me an email in the next 24 hours. This will be your one chance to snipe a free sub.

[email protected] Subject: HFGMSUB

Include your HF nick of course. Make sure you get the subject line right so that my email filters pick it up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back