Gamestop refused to sell me an unopened UT3 Collectors Edition

Wow, never had that problem before. I arely go to gamestop but wow... thats gay.

Only thing GS is good for: Used games and possibly location convenience.
Everything recent I can usually find on sale elsewhere and not at the full price GS sells at.

I never liked buying from those store except for cheap used game.

They basically open all game and put the disc into disc sleeve and store them all into a drawer. Main reason behind this is to prevent theft.

If it was me I would open ONE game and use that mainly as display only. And the rest of the game are stored in the back room. Then when all the game are sold out and no longer in demand I would put the "ONE" game back into the box then use it as regular non display item and sell them at slightly lowered cost.

As for the collector edition... I wouldn't open them and store them behind the cashier counter out of reach of any customers.

Don't see why they are not doing that. Their loss I say.

Just shop at Best Buy or some other real store where they have plenty of inventory and none of these shenanigans. Problem solved...

ojax you're a very angry person for someone who is posting in a forum online.

Thank you, I try my best to piss everyone off. :p Most of the time the people I piss off are people afraid of free speech, agree with censorship, or have felt personally attacked for what I've said. So all I can say is, go fuck yourself. :) Hey Dome, are angry people not allowed to post in online forums? Should I just stick to taping flyers on lightpoles? :p

Sorry Qbert3, I somehow managed to delete the sentence where I discussed shelving unit dimensions VS. glass cabinets.... I think I deleted it because, even though a glass cabinet can hold more games, AND takes up less square feet of valuable floorspace, I knew you would just argue that fact as well... so I didn't bother mentioning it...

Walmart doesn't use glass cabinets because they have the "extra" floorspace.... Its a decision to counter theft and keep people from trying to remove CD keys and / or material inside. My arguement, for the last time has always been....

Gamestop's policy of opening brand new games is unacceptable to any wise consumer, and is a horrible method of preventing shop lifting. I've given so many examples and real world facts about why its not good for the retailer OR the consumer, and various other methods and practices that the majority of video game / PC games retailers have adopted to control shoplifting.

Also I don't care if you are sick of reading this thread... You posting to mention you are sick of a thread in the thread you are sick of is more fucking embarrasing to me than someone trying to discuss and debate the OP's original question.... :rolleyes:

Oops, I think the roll eyes emoticon makes me look angry! :(

Gamestop sells gutted out games, usually their employee's play them, and then they sell them to you as "new". This isn't new news. They suck, don't buy from them.

Sorry if this has already been said but I only read the first page of this thread.

You guys realize the EB games/Gamestop make their money off of used games and pre-orders. They make practically NOTHING selling new, unopened games, because most of that money goes to the publishers and developers.

You're terrible horribly wrong. i paid exactly retail for my pre order of GH3 (113.98 courtesy of taxes and bad canadian retailers) at EB.

what do you think EB did with the cash deposit you made on the pre-order?
stick it in a shoe box under the counter?

big rule of business, keep your competition from making any sales even if it means not making a big profit on yours.

I think a LOT of it depends on the store.....I've got three GameStops near me, and they are night and day. Sadly, the closest one sucks balls. They are ALWAYS at least a day behind on putting out new releases (for pre or non preorders. If it says shipped tuesday won't be available till at least thursday, when every other GS has it on the shelves on Wednesday), show lots of attitude, and generally hate dealing with customers. The second one isn't as bad, but they pretty much treat you like second class citizens if you don't do their peorder thing.

The third I actually like very much....the staff (mostly women, surprisingly enough) are friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable about the industry. Always ready with a nice greeting/asking if you need help when you get in the store, don't go nuts over the pre-order thing, and generally make the whole experience extremely pleasant. I've got no problerm whatsoever giving them my business.

what do you think EB did with the cash deposit you made on the pre-order?
stick it in a shoe box under the counter?

big rule of business, keep your competition from making any sales even if it means not making a big profit on yours.

i paid no deposit, nothing extra. the retail price plus tax (99.99)

1) we do put at least 1, in the case of a big game like ut, we put 4 copies on the floor.

2) we dont want our games stolen

3) bestbuy in my town no longer puts out live product (games) on the floor, they use these little fake covers

4) pre ordered copies are always sealed

1) we do put at least 1, in the case of a big game like ut, we put 4 copies on the floor.

2) we dont want our games stolen

3) bestbuy in my town no longer puts out live product (games) on the floor, they use these little fake covers

4) pre ordered copies are always sealed

1) I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that.

2) If all the games are behind the counter or in the back, how are the going to get stolen?

3) You must live by a ghetto ass BB, because all 3 BB's in Austin Texas put "live product (games)" on the floor for all consoles/movies, .... they just put most expensive games in those plastic security devices that they take off when you check out.

4) All copies should be sealed.

In the UK most stores add a little electronic tag to the outside of the box which sets off alarms when its taken out the store, I've never in my life seen anyone grab a copy and bolt for the door, it just doesn't happen.

As such the copies of the games on the shelves tend to be sealed, if they're not sealed (a store which uses display copys which are empty), they will go out back or behind the counter and get a sealed copy of the same thing, or if its the last game they often sell it at a discount due to the box being a bit grubby.

As always with this sort of thing, vote with your wallet, simply take your business else where, shop where you're treated politely and with respect, and if everyone does that then bad stores will simply go bust.

I buy most of my stuff online anyhow, only thing I bought recently was UT3 and that was primarily for the CE so I could get the bonus videos and Unrealed3 :)

I own a shrink wrap machine so hehe.. I am always able to return the garbage. Sticker removal and reapplication takes an exacto knife, a small amount of goo gone and about 3 minutes. I really have it down now... This works with Wal-mart, target etc but just do yourself a favor and never buy from Gamestop or any of their others branded stores. Wal-Mart had Ut3 collectors edition on the shelf at 10:30pm and for all I know it could have been out there all day. I was just doing some shopping for food and did my normal pass through the electronics section before leaving. I was like, oh well there it is...Bonus !!

Fug gamestop..

I have picked up several games from the EB here in Newport over the last couple of weeks and every single one was factory sealed. In fact Crysis had the large EA sticker across the edge of the box. It really does depend on the store since this one keeps a few copies of games on the shelf (1 or 2 per game) and the others behind the counter or in the back sealed and untampered with. However I have been to a Gamestop in VA that kept the discs behind the counter and the boxes out so /shrug.

In the case of the OP I would buy online or go to another store.

I own a shrink wrap machine so hehe.. I am always able to return the garbage. Sticker removal and reapplication takes an exacto knife, a small amount of goo gone and about 3 minutes. I really have it down now... This works with Wal-mart, target etc but just do yourself a favor and never buy from Gamestop or any of their others branded stores. Wal-Mart had Ut3 collectors edition on the shelf at 10:30pm and for all I know it could have been out there all day. I was just doing some shopping for food and did my normal pass through the electronics section before leaving. I was like, oh well there it is...Bonus !!

Fug gamestop..

So pretty much you are a thief?

I stopped buying new games from EB for this reason and buy new games at Bestbuy next door. I only buy used games there now.

I recently bought a DS game from Gamestop simply because it was a quirky title I couldn’t find elsewhere. So I get home with the game and peel off the wrapper, only to notice that the Gamestop price tag sticker didn’t come off with the wrapper. At first I was pissed because I realized that they had sold me a re-shrink game as new. Then I was pissed because I thought that I’d have to use some sticky stuff remover to get the glue off the game case. Then I was REALLY pissed when I realized they had actually removed the paper insert (cover) from the game case and applied the price sticker directly to that before putting it back inside the case. So basically the game case now had a big Gamestop sticker permanently affixed to the front of the game.

I will admit that I’m a bit anal about this type of thing, but dang… So I went back to the store and spoke with the manager who immediately took the trademark Gamestop snarky attitude in telling me the game “is new” and that no refund or exchange would be provided. I ended up basically telling him what he could do with the game, left it there, and walked out. I intended to reverse the credit card charge but I never did get around to it.

Working for EB games for about 3 years (before and after the merger with Gamestop) I can say with confirmation that it has gone to hell. EB was a great company to work for before it got took over by Game stop, and now it's crap.

For all the times I've work there, for the first 6 months, it was great, then after that, it felt like a slow painful death. Here's some tips for shopping at gamestop/eb games that I've picked up working there:

1) Always, Always make sure that the games are unopened and if they give you a gutted copy, have them shrinkwrap it for you (according to my info, they stopped with the new stickers and they just give you an opened copy)

2) if they have pre-ordered copies left and passed the 48 hours after it came into their stores, ask for those, especially if it's a collectors edition. They HAVE to give it to you because it's part of their policies, and if they don't ask for the district manager's number and give him a call in the store because they are refusing to sell you something that they have.

3) Pre-orders are shit nowadays, unless it's a really small title, then it's actually pretty good to pre-order. RPGs and Fighting games are good for pre-orders, but every high profile games are always in stock. If they don't have it the first week, they will the next.

4) The reason why they gut so many of the high profile games is because of marketing. (the more you have showing, the more people will pay attention to buy it). Also, sometimes behind the scenes, the company has a contract with the game company to put so many games out so that they could be seen and sold. Gamestop employees are just following orders of what the higher ups say and to gut so and so games.

5) if they give you shit, just leave. They always sell stuff at MSRP, and you can probably get it cheaper everywhere else, and like many of the others that posted, BB, CC, frys always has it in stock (Here's another tip if you have a fry's in your area: They will ALWAYS have a lower price on the games (from $5-$20 even) off a new game when it comes out. Usually it's a 1 day sale, but sometimes it has the price for a week)

From a person that knows basically how they run, they are a shit company that don't give a crap about its customers, and only thinks of greed.

No no... If I buy a game and hate it (which I know in the 1st 30 minutes) I have the option to take it back. I believe that devs that make good games need every cent and I am happy to give it to them. If I wanted to steal games I would just download them...

. If I buy a game and its a buggy crash fest and I see that it is happening to others as well in forums etc I see this as a defective product so I will do what i have to do to return it. Why should I be forced to accept defective goods ? I dont copy them and play them because if I like a game enough to play them I want the box and other crap to add to my collection...

Heh funny I see this thread I just went to an EB Games to get rid of some 360 games. I was (not) greeted by an elitist prick. Damn I hate going there, if at least you could get cash for the games ... I wouldn't have to go back when they have Guitar Hero 3 for PS3 in stock.

No wonder I buy most of my stuff online.

No no... If I buy a game and hate it (which I know in the 1st 30 minutes) I have the option to take it back. I believe that devs that make good games need every cent and I am happy to give it to them. If I wanted to steal games I would just download them...

. If I buy a game and its a buggy crash fest and I see that it is happening to others as well in forums etc I see this as a defective product so I will do what i have to do to return it. Why should I be forced to accept defective goods ? I dont copy them and play them because if I like a game enough to play them I want the box and other crap to add to my collection...

Quite right.. this turdhat is not a thief.. just made retails stores into their personal rental store... One could almost see why Gamestop employees start to loath the general public. By doing zero consumer research (reviews, demos, forums, etc), I say congrats to living up to your name.

On an aside, I have never encountered these problems at EB/Gamestop.. now I have seen this sort of crap ass behavior from the dirty locals (chain called: Gamers). Mega scratched discs being passed off as 'near new' or 'new'. Tsk.

Quite right.. this turdhat is not a thief.. just made retails stores into their personal rental store... One could almost see why Gamestop employees start to loath the general public. By doing zero consumer research (reviews, demos, forums, etc), I say congrats to living up to your name.

Let me guess, it's our responsibility to wait for someone else to report that a new game (pc mainly) is buggy as heck.

Let me guess, it's our responsibility to wait for someone else to report that a new game (pc mainly) is buggy as heck.

Reviews tend to be a month or so out.. they usual incude stability based statements like 'buggy as heck' or 'runs smooth'... a tinsy bit of fore knowledge goes a long way folks.. or in terms of GIJOE "Knowing is half the battle".

What the heck am I to think when you own a shrink wrap machine. Perfected your technique and have try this on a couple of stores?

Reviews tend to be a month or so out.. they usual incude stability based statements like 'buggy as heck' or 'runs smooth'... a tinsy bit of fore knowledge goes a long way folks.. or in terms of GIJOE "Knowing is half the battle".

Ok, your consumer information comes from GI Joe.

Next time your parents take you to the store notice that most stores offer a 30 day money back guarantee on most products.

Next time mommy cook's you dinner, read the labels. Most of them have a satisfaction guaranteed policy. They will replace or refund if your not satisfied.

When you get old enough to meet girls, you'll notice that they return perfectly good clothing all the time. Most stores take most clothing back for any reason.

Most name brands guarantee that their products will live up to consumer expectations, and have the integrity to stand behind the products they sell with a money back guarantee. Their reputations are more important to them than the cost of refund.

Next time your parents take you to the store notice that most stores offer a 30 day money back guarantee on most products.

Next time mommy cook's you dinner, read the labels. Most of them have a satisfaction guaranteed policy. They will replace or refund if your not satisfied.

When you get old enough to meet girls, you'll notice that they return perfectly good clothing all the time. Most stores take most clothing back for any reason.

Most name brands guarantee that their products will live up to consumer expectations, and have the integrity to stand behind the products they sell with a money back guarantee. Their reputations are more important to them than the cost of refund.

Way to insult someone and make yourself look like a pompous ass. I believe a tagline at the [H] homepage was from Optimus Prime: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." But I guess because that came from Transformers you are going to say that Kyle's personal ideologies are questionable because he's quoting a cartoon.

Knowing is half the battle. It's a good quote to live by, no matter where it comes from, so you can take your elitist attitude and shove it.

And most places will not let you return software after you open it, unless it is defective, and then they will only replace the defective one for a new unit. They will NOT let you return a game because you didnt like it. Buying video games is not like shopping at Holister, I have never bought a game where it said on the box that you are entitled to a refund if you are not satisfied. It doesnt work that way.

Working for EB games for about 3 years (before and after the merger with Gamestop) I can say with confirmation that it has gone to hell. EB was a great company to work for before it got took over by Game stop, and now it's crap.

For all the times I've work there, for the first 6 months, it was great, then after that, it felt like a slow painful death. Here's some tips for shopping at gamestop/eb games that I've picked up working there:

1) Always, Always make sure that the games are unopened and if they give you a gutted copy, have them shrinkwrap it for you (according to my info, they stopped with the new stickers and they just give you an opened copy)

2) if they have pre-ordered copies left and passed the 48 hours after it came into their stores, ask for those, especially if it's a collectors edition. They HAVE to give it to you because it's part of their policies, and if they don't ask for the district manager's number and give him a call in the store because they are refusing to sell you something that they have.

3) Pre-orders are shit nowadays, unless it's a really small title, then it's actually pretty good to pre-order. RPGs and Fighting games are good for pre-orders, but every high profile games are always in stock. If they don't have it the first week, they will the next.

4) The reason why they gut so many of the high profile games is because of marketing. (the more you have showing, the more people will pay attention to buy it). Also, sometimes behind the scenes, the company has a contract with the game company to put so many games out so that they could be seen and sold. Gamestop employees are just following orders of what the higher ups say and to gut so and so games.

5) if they give you shit, just leave. They always sell stuff at MSRP, and you can probably get it cheaper everywhere else, and like many of the others that posted, BB, CC, frys always has it in stock (Here's another tip if you have a fry's in your area: They will ALWAYS have a lower price on the games (from $5-$20 even) off a new game when it comes out. Usually it's a 1 day sale, but sometimes it has the price for a week)

From a person that knows basically how they run, they are a shit company that don't give a crap about its customers, and only thinks of greed.

Thanks for the tips Zoom Zoom.

I wish I would have had these tips before attempting to shop there multiple times during the last month or so.

For the rest of my holiday shopping, I'll definitely be doing my business online. I have never heard of "Fry's" before this thread, but due to so many recommending them, I'll be checking them out for sure.

Today is my brothers birthday... the person I bought this UT3 Collectors edition for in the first place. I have since pealed all of the GameStop stickers off of the cover (if it was still shrinkwrapped like it should have been, this would have been unnecessary) and also put all of the contents back the way they should be.

If he asks why it is already open, I will just have to refer him to this thread as an explanation :rolleyes:

Way to insult someone and make yourself look like a pompous ass. I believe a tagline at the [H] homepage was from Optimus Prime: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." But I guess because that came from Transformers you are going to say that Kyle's personal ideologies are questionable because he's quoting a cartoon.

Knowing is half the battle. It's a good quote to live by, no matter where it comes from, so you can take your elitist attitude and shove it.

And most places will not let you return software after you open it, unless it is defective, and then they will only replace the defective one for a new unit. They will NOT let you return a game because you didnt like it. Buying video games is not like shopping at Holister, I have never bought a game where it said on the box that you are entitled to a refund if you are not satisfied. It doesnt work that way.

Would like to add onto this.

Blade that is a horrible way to go about things.

Most things that have the 30 Day money back stuff is stuff you can't reproduce in 5mins. If music, movies, and games had a 30 Day Money Back...they wouldn't make any money. I can easily buy a game...take it home..burn it and then take it back to the store and say 'it has to many bugs, I don't like it'.

And as m0nkey stated, who cares where the quote came from? It's a decent quote that many people tend to live by one way or another.

Knowing Hollister wasn't a good example for the fact that I can go to a garage sale and get an old pair of blue jeans, throw some bleach in certain spots and make some rug burn on them to make them look like the $60 pair knowing I paid $1.:D

I see alot of games get glowing or at least serviceable review, but the online community is going nuts looking for a patch to fix serious issues. I don't really care all that much. I don't copy games, and across platforms I have literally thousands of games. But I do feel that the policy that the physical disk is the only possible defect that can warrant a return to be insufficient. It gives publishers the avenue to shove unfinished work out there, and they take full advantage of that.

I wanted to sell about 10 xbox 360 games at one point in time. I didn't want store credit, I wanted cash. We all know that Gamestop gives barely anything to you when you trade in and ask for cash. Heres what to do:

1) If you can get ahold of one of those coupons where they give you an extra %5-10 for trading in more than one game then get it. Maybe it's trade in more than one game and get extra cash?

2) Trade in all of your games / hardware for store credit.

3) Use the store credit you just received to reserve some really expensive items that are coming out in the future. It must be a reserve.

4) Come back in a few days and cancel your reservation and ask for your money back. Their computers don't keep track of how you paid for your reservation. Ask for cash back, or to have it put back onto your credit card.

I did this and got about $350.00 cash for trading in my games. eBay is probably a better idea, but I didn't feel like putting forth the effort of shipping etc.

yeah they asked me last time I was there to please look at the specs to see if my computer can handle it I kinda chuckled but didn't say anything smug cause the girl working was cute. I just figured new policy cause people would return games and say their systems couldn't hangle it

I just dont agree with thier high priced used games and then selling open games as new...there is no way they dont take the occasional used game and mark it as new/opened for that extra $5...

I just dont agree with thier high priced used games and then selling open games as new...there is no way they dont take the occasional used game and mark it as new/opened for that extra $5...

I agree. I mean, I see a brand new game for $60, then next to it, it's used counterpart for $55. Wtf? What person already spending so much on a game is going to spend 5 less dollars to get a opened/used version of the same game.

I don't care what the reason is for opening new games and selling them new is, from a consumer stand point... it's fucking used. That's the bottom line. You buy a brand new car from a dealership, and roll the car off the lot, that makes it used. You return a piece of clothing to the store, they can't sell it new again. You return a any electronic equipment to Best Buy, regardless of how long you've had it... if it's opened, it's used.

So... telling someone that here is a game, that's opened, selling it at "new" price, and that's not returnable... is horseshit. If it's opened and in their store they should not have the right to sell it as new. Especially when it's such a huge chain. Btw, I never buy games from there anyway, unless it's a older game that I haven't played in a long time, or want to try.

It gives publishers the avenue to shove unfinished work out there, and they take full advantage of that.

So basically retailers should be held accountable for what the publisher does? Even though they have exactly zero creative or technical input into the game? I agree, publishers do take advantage of this to shovel crap out onto the market. It's why I'll never buy another Ubisoft PC game again, but retailers are just there to sell you the product and occassionally advise you on your purchase.

Not only that, but games and software are under a completely different set of laws when it comes to purchasing, namely because you don't actually purchase the game or software, but rather a license to use that game or software. And unless the media it comes on is faulty, you cannot legally transfer that license. Software bugs and the like do not count as faults. The warranty in the back of the manual will actually state that they only warranty the media, not whether or not the game will actually run.

BladeVenom, I'd like to take your analogy and twist it around a bit. What happens if you buy a new TV at most electrical retailers? You get it home, and you don't like the colour of the frame or some cosmetic reason. The item isn't defective, you just dont like it. 99% of those retailers will not take it back.

Not only that, but nearly every argument you used simply doesn't work like that. Clothes get taken back all the time for a lot of reasons, the most common being that it doesn't fit, and therefore is not suitable for it's intended purpose. I admit that a lot of clothing retailers do take back clothes for other reasons, but thats the stores, and it's not guaranteed by law.

Food satisfaction guarantees? Don't make me laugh. The only way a company would even take notice is if you found a foreign object or the like inside your food. What are you going to do, say "I don't like the way it tastes, i want my money back". You would be laughed out of the store, and legally wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

By the way, the 30 day money back guarantee in "most" stores. Read the fine print. Its usually only if the item is faulty.

So basically retailers should be held accountable for what the publisher does? Even though they have exactly zero creative or technical input into the game? I agree, publishers do take advantage of this to shovel crap out onto the market. It's why I'll never buy another Ubisoft PC game again, but retailers are just there to sell you the product and occassionally advise you on your purchase.

Not only that, but games and software are under a completely different set of laws when it comes to purchasing, namely because you don't actually purchase the game or software, but rather a license to use that game or software. And unless the media it comes on is faulty, you cannot legally transfer that license. Software bugs and the like do not count as faults. The warranty in the back of the manual will actually state that they only warranty the media, not whether or not the game will actually run.

BladeVenom, I'd like to take your analogy and twist it around a bit. What happens if you buy a new TV at most electrical retailers? You get it home, and you don't like the colour of the frame or some cosmetic reason. The item isn't defective, you just dont like it. 99% of those retailers will not take it back.

Not only that, but nearly every argument you used simply doesn't work like that. Clothes get taken back all the time for a lot of reasons, the most common being that it doesn't fit, and therefore is not suitable for it's intended purpose. I admit that a lot of clothing retailers do take back clothes for other reasons, but thats the stores, and it's not guaranteed by law.

Food satisfaction guarantees? Don't make me laugh. The only way a company would even take notice is if you found a foreign object or the like inside your food. What are you going to do, say "I don't like the way it tastes, i want my money back". You would be laughed out of the store, and legally wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

By the way, the 30 day money back guarantee in "most" stores. Read the fine print. Its usually only if the item is faulty.

That's where your right but wrong at the same time.

Last year bought a 40'' Bravia from BB...took it home..unboxed it...didn't like it. Took it back. Got my $2500 back and went around looking at other stuff. No Harm no foul.

Found another TV I liked in the store, another Bravia. Bought it. Took it home. Unboxed it. Didn't like the picture after calibration. Took it back. Got my $2000 back. No Harm no foul. Granted. They were getting pretty tired of to me to an extent but the guy I talked to in the TVs understood that floor models are left on for like 12 hours of the day and so picture looks different then a freshed unboxed one.

Finally settled on one I liked and bought it.

Friend of mine did the same thing but a little cheaper TVs at Circuit City and took the first back because it was DOA but after that...took him 2-3 turn ins to find out what he liked.

And with game systems, almost every major retail store (walmart,bb,cc,target. NOT Gamestop) have no problem with you taking back a system that was already been open and was not satisfied with it as long as you return in that 30 day grace period and as long as you have everything that came with it..

So your analogy is a bit off.

That's where your right but wrong at the same time.

Last year bought a 40'' Bravia from BB...took it home..unboxed it...didn't like it. Took it back. Got my $2500 back and went around looking at other stuff. No Harm no foul.

Found another TV I liked in the store, another Bravia. Bought it. Took it home. Unboxed it. Didn't like the picture after calibration. Took it back. Got my $2000 back. No Harm no foul. Granted. They were getting pretty tired of to me to an extent but the guy I talked to in the TVs understood that floor models are left on for like 12 hours of the day and so picture looks different then a freshed unboxed one.

Finally settled on one I liked and bought it.

Friend of mine did the same thing but a little cheaper TVs at Circuit City and took the first back because it was DOA but after that...took him 2-3 turn ins to find out what he liked.

And with game systems, almost every major retail store (walmart,bb,cc,target. NOT Gamestop) have no problem with you taking back a system that was already been open and was not satisfied with it as long as you return in that 30 day grace period and as long as you have everything that came with it..

So your analogy is a bit off.

You sir, but I have to say it is being pretty ignorant trying to compare the returning policies to an expensive TV(hardware electronic) to a DVD or CD games. Chances of DVD or CD games getting damaged is pretty much zero.

Also please, stop with the retardation comparing an used cars to a use DVD or CD. The reason DVD or CD retain their value because they don't easily get damage. It might cosmetically won't be the same but it still function so the value of it won't drop even when it's open. Another thing is that you can rip hundreds copies with just one copy so you see. that's how value just owning one DVD or CD is.

So just close the darn thread and shut up already.

Back