Which RTX 4090 card are you planning or consider to get?

I'm in line thanks! I never get those auto updates lol.
I have octoshop install. But some discord thing I follow notified me like 10 seconds before octoshop. This was a bell I heard from computer when I was upstairs Lmao. then discord notification confirmed it lmao.

Just got Twitter notification for MSI 4090 in stock at Bb Lmao.

Attachments

• 6C404E32-0F01-4D24-8F8E-13D316CE7D7A.png
    6C404E32-0F01-4D24-8F8E-13D316CE7D7A.png
    459.4 KB · Views: 1
Got an FE. Had to switch stores because the one closest to me said sold out. Despite that, still managed to get it.

Really curious to see how long this will last.

Damn no luck for me. I'll just keep refreshing throughout the day

Glad to see BB having them in stock for at least a few minutes. I feel like there is actually hope of picking one up.

Yea the $1700 price tag is a bit much to be sold out for too long

Reactions: AP2
like this
Techpowerup showed an average of 68 FPS with max settings and ray tracing at 4K in Control so there certainly had to be some dips below 60 quite often as there are parts of the game that have large fluctuations in performance. That said I think dlss on quality would actually improve the overall image anyway and then keep you from dropping to anywhere near 60.
I found DLSS in Control blurred some images worse than native, but overall wasn't a big deal.

For yall that did BB, did you purchase through the app or website?

NKD - what discord server are using for alerts?
NGT - Next Gen Tech. I downloaded the app back last week lmao. After initial launch. Realized I was over the old notifications. It notified before my octoshop plug in. Octoshop was pretty legit too, was 5 seconds later. If you are on your desktop i recommend downloading.

Download it https://octoshop.org/r/prPqNW it works awesome. After you have plugin installed go to bestbuy page and open the plug in. You can set alerts and add to cart button lights up. I got my ampere care with octoshop too. Really good tool.

For yall that did BB, did you purchase through the app or website?
App was working equally good today. I think they must have blocked lot of bots and also blocked people from buying multiple different cards the same drop even if they were different brand. I tested it out because I was trying to get one to drop it in FS forum at my cost to help someone out. But told me I have reached my limit and purchased similar product in my last order.

I know I put this in another message. But if you are not using octoshop download it here. https://octoshop.org/r/prPqNW it works awesome. After you have plugin installed go to bestbuy page and open the plug in. You can set alerts and add to cart button lights up. I got my ampere care with octoshop too.

Really awesome tool. Use my link its a referral, doesn't pay me but helps me track faster I guess lol. I can help community here either way.

Reactions: AP2
like this
The last time Strix 4090 OC was in stock on NewEgg was ~ 9:30am CST on Oct. 12th. I've been checking since then and it has not been in stock at all while many other AIBs have come in and out of stock. Like someone else said, the Suprim Liquid was in stock for like 5 - 10 mins yesterday and I could've easily gotten that but that is not the card I want.

Having said that, if someone here is next to a MicroCenter and can purchase the Strix for me, I'll pay an extra $100 on top of the cost of the card + shipping/handling.

Would really appreciate some help here.

Thanks in advance.
I looked at my local MC and they are sold out in Houston man. I tried for you. Sorry man.

I looked at my local MC and they are sold out in Houston man. I tried for you. Sorry man.

Thanks dude. If you could please let me know if they do have it stock and get it, I'd definitely still pay you for it.

The BB thing kept me in line for 10 minutes and now says SOLD OUT. WTAF!? :mad:

So angry right now!

I am still waiting on this massive stock that I was promised and by that I mean that I can go online and buy a 4090 any time.
If it were that massive then I want to be able to walk into a local Best Buy and buy one off the shelf.

If it were that massive then I want to be able to walk into a local Best Buy and buy one off the shelf.
I wont be surprised once the 4080 launces they might do the old in store designed sale with vouchers like they did before. Probably just trying to push as much as they can online for now. i am really surprised how easy it was today. Other cards did last for 10-15 mins. But I didn't wait forever like before. I think before they let an account check out multiple different ones. They blocked that this time. It didn't give me error during ampere time if I tried to buy two different brands.

Did any 4090 STRIX drop? Man, seeing these sold/completed prices on eBay for the STRIX makes me consider selling mine. $4,500 brand new!!! WTF.

Last edited:
Did any 4090 STRIX drop? Man, seeing these prices on eBay for the STRIX makes me consider selling mine. $4,500 brand new!!! WTF.
I often wonder who actually buys for literally thousands above retail pricing. I mean how compulsive and irresponsible do you have to be to do that. I mean it's not like a collection item or some super rare item.

I often wonder who actually buys for literally thousands above retail pricing. I mean how compulsive and irresponsible do you have to be to do that. I mean it's not like a collection item or some super rare item.
There are a few with "fuck you money" but yeah, I think most are sold to people with zero financial control.

It's probably people screwing with the seller. Chances are high I'd say of the "winner" not paying.

The BB thing kept me in line for 10 minutes and now says SOLD OUT. WTAF!? :mad:

So angry right now!
Make sure not to enter multiple queues on same account or it can get you flagged/softban. No opening multiple browsers and tabs for multiple queues.

Single queue open per account/IP or you can get stuck in queue forever.

Last edited:
Make sure not to enter multiple queues or risk account getting flagged/softban.

Single queue per account/IP.
yea looks like they are limiting one card per drop as well per account. Can't even swing in two different brands on drop after purchasing first one. Also looks like today there was message about updates to reservation system, must have been fighting bots hard today. Cuz I got in on the FE quick after clicking add to cart.

Back