What would GenMay sub show up on CC bill as?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperVan

Limp Gawd
I would really love to get myself one of those nice lifetime subscriptions to General Mayhem, but I'm not the only person who looks at my debit card statement. I was wondering if someone could tell me what it shows up as, because I don't want to worry about explaining how it's not pr0n. Thanks.

Direct from the PayPal receipt:

Your purchase from <email address> is complete. It will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *KYLE.

I've got the same problem... Is there a snail mail address we could send 15 bucks in the mail too?

I dont mind paying for the subscription to GM as it isnt much at all but feel since I and others donated money to Kyle for the hardware (maybe plankowners too) we should get something in return.

or not.

"Hot Honeys 12 years and Younger - Membership"

Sparky said:
I dont mind paying for the subscription to GM as it isnt much at all but feel since I and others donated money to Kyle for the hardware (maybe plankowners too) we should get something in return.

or not.

We are using the hardware that you donated towards and we have tons of free forums here that are operating just fine. The money from the subs is being split amoung some of the admins that have put in LONG HOURS for YEARS, and the rest will go to me and I will make sure this place stays fixed.

... delete me.... i clicked quote instead of edit on above post...

it says "edit/delete" but we cant delete our own posts can we?

Nope, can't delete posts. If it isn't that hard to do it should be changed to just 'edit' imo for less confusion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back