What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I need to replay these.

I never finished any of them. I'm now getting the itch to go back to finish them.

1687524950667.png

Patch 6 finally let me do Bounty missions in Jedi Survivor, so finally back to that game as I was trying to finish all the side stuff up before proceeding to what I feel like will be the end traversal of the game :)

I either no longer like (COD) or become bored with current FPS mutiplayer games and never liked the battle royal genre. I started craving good old Arena combat gameplay not realizing they are hurting for new games and player base. I have ended up checking out Quake Champions and Xonotic.

I either no longer like (COD) or become bored with current FPS mutiplayer games and never liked the battle royal genre. I started craving good old Arena combat gameplay not realizing they are hurting for new games and player base. I have ended up checking out Quake Champions and Xonotic.
Current MP FPS games are just "meh" to me anymore. I miss the days of Tribes 2, or Unreal Tournament. Everything now it just about trying to get people addicted for playtime with stupid "ranking", etc. Although I do find DMZ pretty fun in the new COD, and hardcore can be fun too with the right people, but beyond that, no thanks.

Current MP FPS games are just "meh" to me anymore. I miss the days of Tribes 2, or Unreal Tournament. Everything now it just about trying to get people addicted for playtime with stupid "ranking", etc. Although I do find DMZ pretty fun in the new COD, and hardcore can be fun too with the right people, but beyond that, no thanks.
Agreed.. Although for me it's the original tribes renegades mod...

What demos has everyone played with steam fest? My two favorite were lords of exile and sea of stars. I also really enjoyed Laika: Aged Through Blood, and another space opera game was ok but not sure about it yet

Been playing Persona 5 for a long time now however I tried the demo for Final Fantasy XVI and it was fantastic so may pick that up here soon.

Ghosts of Tabor is terrifyingly addictive. Anything can happen and there's about to be a massive wipe where a TON of new things are about to be added. Been gathering a bunch of random people in my contacts list to play with and when the wipe hits, going to add a ton of time with the boys testing out all the new mechanics, items, levels, etc.

Reactions: Dan
like this
Played Ultima for about 8 hours really addicting found out how to use the Vendor Search fuction in game. I asked someone who was by their house.
Told me I had to go into town and to Vendor Search got a whole spell book I'm like 4 spells short can't find a Energy Vortex at the moment.
I had a GM Mage account by lost it maybe 20 years ago some of the areas are really really tuff I found out out of the Vanilla game.
I'm running 800x600 on my Oled. Also found out I can't place a house unless I subscribe I think. Just got to 50 magery which is pretty slow but faster than I remember.
Alot of the geographic areas changed which I also hate can't access stuff.

UO11.jpg

Tell Me Why, I got it for free on Steam since it's still Pride month lol. Not for everyone though. but always been a fan of the Life is Strange series.

Probably more Gotham Knights; I'm trying to complete everything and max out.

Reactions: ncjoe
like this
Playing starship troopers extraction on Steam this weekend and pick up some old classic PS2 games X-men Legends, Contra shattered soldier, and Jet Li Rise to Honor :cool:

Played Ultima for about 8 hours really addicting found out how to use the Vendor Search fuction in game. I asked someone who was by their house.
Told me I had to go into town and to Vendor Search got a whole spell book I'm like 4 spells short can't find a Energy Vortex at the moment.
I had a GM Mage account by lost it maybe 20 years ago some of the areas are really really tuff I found out out of the Vanilla game.
I'm running 800x600 on my Oled. Also found out I can't place a house unless I subscribe I think. Just got to 50 magery which is pretty slow but faster than I remember.
Which Ultima is that?

I played Quake Champions last weekend and again tonight. I was getting absolutely destroyed last week. After 12 hours of getting the hang of it I'm at least not last every game. I didn't realize how much I missed Arena Shooters. I was sick to death of the current popular FPSers. There is a whole generation of kids who do not even know what an Areana shooter is.. While some youtubers say they are dead. I think they are wrong. We just need the right developer/publisher to release one with current generation graphics that doesn't smoother you with micro transactions. Just my opinion <shrug>

The Last of Us Part 1. I've bought the game 3 times now (original, PS4 remaster, PC release) and have just now made it more than an hour into the game. It's not bad, but so far (5 hours in) it's definitely my least favorite of all the major "Playstation exclusives".

It runs... OK... better than Jedi Survivor at least. Very much feels like a 2013 game though. And the keyboard controls are extremely clunky.

Not a damn thing atm. Laptop AC adapter died and replacement won't arrive until late next week. :(

Got sucked into World of Warships for a few days. I can't do PvP anymore. In any game. I'm absolute shit at PvP in all games. Warships was fun, the PvE isn't half bad, but the grind is about three times as much as the PvP. I was getting nuked every match. Told myself last night, one more win and I'm off to bed. Took about five hours.

Poke around for something else I guess. Just sucks because there isn't a single game for sale or in my library that interests me. Guess I am all done gaming for awhile. Maybe wait for Path of Exile 2 or something.

I tired Ultima Online again lol never again went into the terthan Fort got swamped by about 20 snake guys died in seconds tried to get my stuff back lost like 5K in reagents.
I think the Lost Lands is meant for Bards who provoke The problem with the game you loose your gear and you don't feel like farming for gold it's going to take a few hours to get your character back.
I didn't need like 250 black pearls but was trying to raise my magery got it to 56 or something. I think Teleport would work if I was in the right area of the map. I had a rune book which is kept with your character when you die so you can still teleport wherever.
I did switch my refresh rate to 59hz for the game seemed to easier on the eyes with my OLED. I still like this game because it can be harder than Dark Souls maybe if I was in a Active Guild I could do better. I think if I had my Magery up and could turn invisibe but the
spell fails too much at 56 magery.

View attachment 580002
Ultima Online? Are you playing this self-hosted/"offline" with UOX3?

Back