Warhammer Online Thread!

I got a free week a while back and went and played my witchhunter for a bit and most of his attacks were broken. It was a well known issue which is pretty sad. Couldn't even play the game. When I played the first time around PVP was completely fucked by the Magus ability that sucked everyone into one spot and allowed sorcerers to spam pit of shades. There was pretty much no way for Order to win. That game could have been so awesome too.

Order could do almost the exact same thing with Engineers and Bright Wizards. The Engineers would suck everyone in to a point, then the Bright Wizards just spam AOE and kill everyone. This was recently nerfed for both sides.

Mythic launched the game with too many classes and abilities for it to be fun and balanced, and they proceeded to add 4 more classes to the game before finally putting a notable effort into balancing. Even now, some of the talent trees are still blatantly inferior to others. 24 classes each with 3 talent trees each is a lot to handle. I strongly feel that this was one of the major reasons for WAR's failure.

Started playing this on my OLED monitor game is easier on the eyes then when I played in on my CRT way back then. Playing on Warhammer online Return of Reckoning

Warhammer Gamebryo ftw.jpg

Mythic Trees

Quest1.jpg

So many NPCs

oic.jpg

Login

Started playing this on my OLED monitor game is easier on the eyes then when I played in on my CRT way back then. Playing on Warhammer online Return of Reckoning

View attachment 592710
Mythic Trees

View attachment 592713
So many NPCs

View attachment 592714

Login

Talking about bumping an old thread, but in a great way.

Man I loved this game the first year or so, wish it got a bigger audience to keep it going.

The concept and idea of the game was great, it just needed more development time.

Are there players on the servers today?

Wow this is a blast from the past. I played it at launch but only for a couple months. Not sure why I stopped.

There are level 60 people always looking for groups either a Healer DPS or Tank think the only server is Europe but I have no lag.
Leveling is no faster then the original game so that could be a problem.

Back