username

S

sponz989

At one point I think i had the username sponz. I've had sponz989 for quite some time. If sponz is not active, can I have that user name? is that possible?

Thanks

I'm not 100% sure I had it, although I think I registered it back before i did sponz989 (wich is like back from 99ish).

We can delete your account and you can start over, but as a rule we generally do not change user names as we don't have a full time person employed to do that everytime someone changes their mind. :(

I'd appreciate it. let me know what I gotta do? I've never made it past limp anyway (not that Im a post whore) but I have been around for years...that should buy me something :D

sponz989 said:
I'd appreciate it. let me know what I gotta do? I've never made it past limp anyway (not that Im a post whore) but I have been around for years...that should buy me something :D

I can send you a bill for your bandwidth usage!!!! :eek: :p

You know I never really liked paying bills, I don't think I'm going to do that either.

sponz989 said:
You know I never really liked paying bills, I don't think I'm going to do that either.

Brother, I am with you on that one!!! :D

creedAMD said:
How much actual work do you do in a day?

Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

sponz said:
Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

hahahaha :D
great movie. and yet the quote can be so true of real life sometimes... :)

sponz989 said:
Heh straight out of the movie office space :D Great Movie BTW

Back