Ubisoft accuses AMD of ACU Bugs Poor Perf.

hahaha...

thats pretty funny..

The one thing im concerned about with DAI:

They ruined Anders in DAII. They turned him into a whiny emo pussy, instead of the wiseass womanizer he was in the origin expansion.

They better not do it again with Varric. He was the best chatacter in DAII.

i think i really depends on the developer.

Bioware for example hasn't released a half-baked game ever, regardless of pressure form EA to get it out the door.

Same for Bethesda and parent Zenimax.

i would be comfortable preordering for either of them.

Bioware says hi with SWTOR.

Bethesda says hi with Oblivion.

Zenimax says hi with ESO.

As a fellow Nvidiot, I stand with AMD. Fuck you Ubisoft. We're getting tired of your bullshit.

Ubisoft didn't say anything against amd, this is sensationalistic false reporting. Even ubisoft followed it up since their original post got misrepresented. There is no one to stand with, just against ad driven media outlets grubbing for page hits.

I don't think SWTOR was half baked. It was an extremely polished single player game, they just sold it as an MMO :D

Oh, I don't know, I think using imperial flags on the republic floor reflections, no multi gpu support, and chugging to a crawl from cpu bottlenecking with more than 15 people around are pretty big half baked things too :D.

Bioware says hi with SWTOR.

Bethesda says hi with Oblivion.

Zenimax says hi with ESO.

SWTOR is a MMO, who gives a damn.

I had zero problems with oblivion

ESO is also a MMO, so again who gives a damn.

MMOs are a different animal so i dont include them as "games" per se. There are a lot of crappy mmos out there.

Not sure what the issue with oblivion is, i didnt have any issues.

SWTOR is a MMO, who gives a damn.

I had zero problems with oblivion

ESO is also a MMO, so again who gives a damn.

MMOs are a different animal so i dont include them as "games" per se. There are a lot of crappy mmos out there.

Not sure what the issue with oblivion is, i didnt have any issues.

Single player games....Who gives a damn. There are a lot of crappy single player games out there.

Back