TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaching out to the PC enthusiast community is a great way to win our hearts. Galaxy seems to be on the right track :)

I think Galaxy has shown itself to be a decent player in the GPU market. On par with many of NVidia's current GPU manufacturers/associates.

I've never owned a Galaxy Video card, but have considered them quite often since I've been considering an upgrade from my GTX275. The reviews that I've read have mostly been positive, so I'll probably go that route when the time does come....unless I win one here. ;)

Consider me in the drawing!

Galaxy has had some interesting concepts in regards to gpus with it removeable fan design.

I wish they came up with less exotic looking cards as I like mine plain and simple. Card quality is great but a little too fancy for me.

I've seen lots of reviews of this brand, most of them with positive results. Don't really know anything about their customer service though.

I'm a firm believer in more competition over less competition, and so I'm glad Galaxy's in the game.

Not that I've bought one of their cards yet, stupid budget limitations!

I didn't know about Galaxy until they entered the video card market, which opened me up to their other products, so I would say they are doing great.

Glaxay has exceeded expectations as the rookie but the focus now shifts to its follow up year. Its easy to impress when no one expects much but now that they have set a high mark let's see how they fare under more intense scrutiny.

I would like to see Galaxy take aim for XFX and poke fun here and their in their ads.

Galaxy offers some of the best prices on graphics cards, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy one of their cards if the price is right. I'd like to see them design the look of their cards better though (black pcb, better looking, etc ).

Galaxy has only been in the game for a year? Jesus, they certainly seem to know what they are doing already.

I'll just write something stupid like I usually do when I post.:D

PS A self cleaning fan would be nice

After the Video accessory package incident, I have to say Galaxy is definitely moving toward to a really darn good custom service..

I'm a firm believer in more competition over less competition, and so I'm glad Galaxy's in the game.

Not that I've bought one of their cards yet, stupid budget limitations!

I haven't had any real "experience" with galaxy yet... but I must say I like their active presence in the forum.

:D

More competition is always helpful.

I think a lot of people go for the lifetime warranty on some cards but I'd be happy with a solid 3 year if I know the customer support is good. And I've never used step-up even on the couple cards I had it.

I've seen a lot of Galaxy video cards changing hands in FS/FT. Dunno if that's a good thing or not.

I think that they have done a good job at marketing themselves, and like how they are trying to think outside the box when it comes to cooling solutions.

Next stop: make an all-in-one water cooler for their GPUs similar to an H50.

Customer service will be the deciding factor on my next video card purchase, so we'll see how alaxy steps up. The Galaxy rep on the forums is a huuuuge step in the right direction.

Galaxy been doing great based on what I see in this forum. Also all the contests that galaxy does here is awesome!.

They have managed to become one of the most recognizable names amongst several newcomers to the high end graphics field. Great jaerb in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back