The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, at least until we figure out what the fuck is going on, could we please dial back the Creeper damage while people are dealing with invisible creepers?

I just got blown to hell by a non-existent creeper who did no damage at all except to me. Of course I was at full health.

Hey, at least until we figure out what the fuck is going on, could we please dial back the Creeper damage while people are dealing with invisible creepers?

I just got blown to hell by a non-existent creeper who did no damage at all except to me. Of course I was at full health.

I think it is all in your mind.

I'm not crazy. I was down in Slacker's underwater house, heard the fuse and BOOM! instadead. There was no damage AT all to the building, no crater, no missing glass, nothing. Theres NO WAY I COULDN'T have seen the fucker.

I'm not crazy. I was down in Slacker's underwater house, heard the fuse and BOOM! instadead. There was no damage AT all to the building, no crater, no missing glass, nothing. Theres NO WAY I COULDN'T have seen the fucker.

no damage? not even to you?

it might be in your head.

No, I died (despite being at full health). NOTHING happened to anything else. No crater, no broken glass, no damaged building nothing. The only sign that a player had been killed there was the items laying on the ground.

That's weird. Do you have a texture pack or anything installed? I'll look for reports of that bug.

This happened to me in the [H] mines, but he left a crater. Lost my brand new diamond pickaxe....and diamonds are hard to come by especially on a server of that size.

Edit: also I have no texture pack, I kept everything default because I'm lazy.

This happened to me in the [H] mines, but he left a crater. Lost my brand new diamond pickaxe....and diamonds are hard to come by especially on a server of that size.

Edit: also I have no texture pack, I kept everything default because I'm lazy.

Same. I've died a few times because of random invisible creepers.

Also, has anyone had an issue with Endermen opening holes in the sides of grinders?

Also, has anyone had an issue with Endermen opening holes in the sides of grinders?
Yeah you have to use a block they won't pick up... ie half-slabs, obsidian, furnaces...

In 1.9 they're a bit more limited in what they can pick up but then you get the added fun of them teleporting everywhere once they hit water.

Ah, that's frustrating. I have these spawners in small buildings in my little town, and was surprised to find angry spiders pouring out of one in the middle of the day last night.

Time to build me some furnaces!

I wish there was a toggle to simply disable endermen being able to move blocks.

It seems almost every tree in Pirate Bay is missing at least one log from its trunk.

Isn't that ability being removed (or toned down) in an update or something?

It's limited, but not outright disabled. They'll still be able to move logs and the like. I don't mind the dirt and sand as much, but it's really annoying to have random blocks missing from a stretch of smooth landscape.

What would be nice is if they only grabbed blocks that are on the edge of a group of blocks. That way they don't deform the terrain too much.

well i got a bunch of chicken eggs in my dropchests in the farm if anyone need some.

Well wasn't planning on doing so but I guess ill have to see about requesting the thread be locked. Since its my thread.

I removed a few posts (and followups) as they have no place in this thread. I can always undelete them if needed. Please stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back