The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[sarcasm]Yeah yeah, I filled people's houses with lava for fun when I stole. Was my unique signature[/sarcasm]

And like pumpkins destroyed any blocks, being plantable only over open unvegetated grass; tbh I wouldn't might if you guys planted pumpkins. Would save a lot of trouble and effort of doing that.

Please cease trolling in here. If you dont then you will be blocked from the thread.

[sarcasm]Yeah yeah, I filled people's houses with lava for fun when I stole. Was my unique signature[/sarcasm]

And like pumpkins destroyed any blocks, being plantable only over open unvegetated grass; tbh I wouldn't might if you guys planted pumpkins. Would save a lot of trouble and effort of doing that.

You griefed the server. That's that. You even admit to it. Why would anyone let someone who's admitted to griefing back in their server? You must think the admins are complete morons.

I think that everyone that reads this thread should start reporting every post that Cerulean makes about asking to be whitelisted.

About the RPG elements being added, I say bring 'em on. They're what I've been waiting for. They give the game more of a purpose. Building stuff is only fun for so long; there's got to be something else to do. If they were to add unique items that can't be crafted, it would be like the icing on the cake, IMO.

I think that the RPG elements that are being added really won't interfere with the game that much. You obviously will not be forced to use potions. Most of them just have special effects that aren't necessary. Your health automatically regenerates as long as you keep your food bar full, so you don't have to use health potions if you don't want to.

Pretty much everything that's being added you can just ignore and go on your marry way if you don't want to deal with it. The only thing that's been forced so far is eating food, and that's really not bothersome at all. All you have to do is grow a patch of melons and you have an extremely easy food source that's very plentiful.

I have a server that I've been playing around with for the past month and I decided to update it to 1.9 pre-release 3. If anyone is interested in joining, the url is mc.simonzcraft.us:25589. I'm running beastnode's cheapest plan, so there's only 6 slots. I'll probably only keep it running until 1.9 is released, so for a little more than a month. I'm running it mainly just to see what 1.9 is like so far, but I figured I might as well let other people try it out too.. :)

I think that everyone that reads this thread should start reporting every post that Cerulean makes about asking to be whitelisted.

Please don't. Whatever you think of his actions on the server, as long as his posts here do not violate forum rules, there's nothing we can/do about them. Remember, moderators here only enforce the rules of the forum itself. If you're upset about your interactions with someone outside of the forum, that's not really any of our concern from a moderation standpoint. We can only address what happens here.

On the other hand, if this is now an official [H]ardGaming community that may be different, I really don't know anything about that. If that's the case you might contact German Muscle, I really have zero idea what the HardGaming rules/procedures are as it's an entirely different kind of deal than our normal forum moderation, and they don't see reported posts.

Just discovered that there more than likely WILL be cliffs around the edge of the world that we have in dudewth's server when we expand it for 1.9. I used the Hardcraft seed when I created my map also, and the few chunks that my server was able to generate when I made the border and filled it during 1.8.1 (it doesn't have enough RAM for the wb fill to keep going) have large cliffs right at the edge of the old boarders.

Please cease trolling in here. If you dont then you will be blocked from the thread.

Thanks German.

Just discovered that there more than likely WILL be cliffs around the edge of the world that we have in dudewth's server when we expand it for 1.9. I used the Hardcraft seed when I created my map also, and the few chunks that my server was able to generate when I made the border and filled it during 1.8.1 (it doesn't have enough RAM for the wb fill to keep going) have large cliffs right at the edge of the old boarders.

Yep... Of course with WorldEdit we can just drop a box around the cliffs and mash //smooth a couple times and we're set. It'll still look a bit artificial, but it wont be a cliff.

Last edited:
I have a server that I've been playing around with for the past month and I decided to update it to 1.9 pre-release 3. If anyone is interested in joining, the url is mc.simonzcraft.us:25589. I'm running beastnode's cheapest plan, so there's only 6 slots. I'll probably only keep it running until 1.9 is released, so for a little more than a month. I'm running it mainly just to see what 1.9 is like so far, but I figured I might as well let other people try it out too.. :)

I might hop on from here if I can and fool around building junk. Depending on my terribad ping from Qatar :p if it sucks or drags the server then Ill just log off.

Awesome! I'm glad to see people moving into Pirate Bay!

2 things;

1. Who's building the "mansion" with the french sign on it? le fleche? Move your sign down lower! You can't read it from that height!

2. Sandman, I may claim reclaim some of the land you have staked down for after the border expansion. ;) That's why I put the sign at the end of the boardwalk there. I intended to have some huge towers at each end of the bay, and possibly a huge bridge connecting the two. Though the bridge probably won't look right, so it will probably be axed.

Unless you want to build a huge tower themed towards pirate bay "defense"? :)

Nick... who is french canadian in here... Fleche is Arrows in french... you could have google it up! Its not mansion , its Maison , wich is house is french...

sheessh.. do i have to explain everything?

:D

2. Sandman, I may claim reclaim some of the land you have staked down for after the border expansion. ;) That's why I put the sign at the end of the boardwalk there. I intended to have some huge towers at each end of the bay, and possibly a huge bridge connecting the two. Though the bridge probably won't look right, so it will probably be axed.

Unless you want to build a huge tower themed towards pirate bay "defense"? :)

That happens to be one of my two ideas for that bluff: Either a defensive fortification or a lighthouse.:D

Nick... who is french canadian in here... Fleche is Arrows in french... you could have google it up! Its not mansion , its Maison , wich is house is french...

sheessh.. do i have to explain everything?

:D

Wow. That was really obvious, and I never made the connection. At all

It was like 1am when I was playing, and posting. Do I get a break for that? :D

Also, fortify it up sandman! We must protect the pirate bay!

Wow. That was really obvious, and I never made the connection. At all

It was like 1am when I was playing, and posting. Do I get a break for that? :D

Also, fortify it up sandman! We must protect the pirate bay!

AT ALL COSTS!

From the likes of Blackbeard Bluetoast and Captain Vycor Sparrow.

Dude's server is doing something funny near my place. The bottom block of ~20% of the naturally spawned trees is missing. It does not affect naturally grown trees from saplings or bonemealed ones. No species limitation either.

Weird!

BTW, is there a dynamic map for dude's?

Dude's server is doing something funny near my place. The bottom block of ~20% of the naturally spawned trees is missing. It does not affect naturally grown trees from saplings or bonemealed ones. No species limitation either.

Weird!

BTW, is there a dynamic map for dude's?

Sounds like the endermen are f'n with your trees.

http://dudewth.dyndns.org:8123/

Something is fucked up with da servers :(

And I got blown up because of ghost creepers because they are fucking overpowered to begin with, now they fucking INVISIBLE?.

Sandman mad.

Last edited:
Yea, I've bitten it twice to ghost creepers. Some are visible but not active too.
OH, and the issue I mentioned above, where the trees were missing their bottom blocks? Yea, not missing. Shifted ~10 squares in any given direction. Always within eyesight, though.

OH, and the issue I mentioned above, where the trees were missing their bottom blocks? Yea, not missing. Shifted ~10 squares in any given direction. Always within eyesight, though.
That's what endermen do...

Lots of nice additions coming with these pre-releases. Time to go play some SSP!

So are we still doing a new server in full/1.9? I really really want to play haha :)

BTW, anyone that wants some watermelon seeds, I have a chest with some in it near my farm out west of spawn.

This is insane. Someone spent way too much time making that.. it's one of the most elaborate things I've seen in Minecraft.

Is the map or things you have currently made movable to different servers in this game?
If you mean things staying on your person such as inventory between servers then no, however it is possible to import structures from one map to another with mcedit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back