The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Anyone have an Athlon XP chip I could *borrow*...? I do not need to keep it! I just need to borrow it to check compatibility with a system I have that's (as usual) a little strange.

I need it to be skt462/A and it has to have a 266MHz FSB (I can check, shoot me the # on the chip, the long one that starts with AX). Other than that I could care less what it is... just need to throw it in for a minute or three, see if the sys boots with the chip in it, so I know what to buy.

Looking for an older computer to play D2 with my buddy on (for him) I have a video card and hard drive already, also have a power supply, just need a motherboard/processor/heatsink (I have DDR and DDR2 ram) If anyone has any extras laying around let me know, thanks!
Ill probably post some of these parts for free after I build the computer, depending on what I use :)

Looking for an older computer to play D2 with my buddy on (for him) I have a video card and hard drive already, also have a power supply, just need a motherboard/processor/heatsink (I have DDR and DDR2 ram) If anyone has any extras laying around let me know, thanks!
Ill probably post some of these parts for free after I build the computer, depending on what I use :)

PM'd

I have sold many keys on this forum but my mind feels like I have to do something in return , so im offering two windows vista keys , one per user. I would have offered win 7 home keys but all sold out, in future I may give some.
pm me for vista keys.

Anyone have an Athlon XP chip I could *borrow*...? I do not need to keep it! I just need to borrow it to check compatibility with a system I have that's (as usual) a little strange.

I need it to be skt462/A and it has to have a 266MHz FSB (I can check, shoot me the # on the chip, the long one that starts with AX). Other than that I could care less what it is... just need to throw it in for a minute or three, see if the sys boots with the chip in it, so I know what to buy.

I should have a Throughbred one around, a 1700+ you can have. Let me know if that works for you and I'll see if I can run across it.

PM me tomorrow, please, I'm going to see if a local friend of mine has one. (Apologies for not mentioning that the first time 'round...)

PM me tomorrow, please, I'm going to see if a local friend of mine has one. (Apologies for not mentioning that the first time 'round...)

Just let me know if you still need it or not then. If I don't get a PM, I will assume you do not.

Anyone have a S775 motherboard? Just need PCIe 16x and Sata2 with support for a Q9550.

Does anyone in Georgia have an extra case? I know it's a sad request, but I'm a poor white boy. I have iptorrent and bithdtv invites if that sweetens the deal at all.

I need a couple 80mm fans. Can trade a single 120mm fan for a pair of 80s. Medium CFM low DB preferred if possible.

Thanks!

It might be a little beyond the pale, but: does anybody have a Tracfone prepaid card they're not using? Not a high-minutes one, just a middling one.

Conversely, does anybody need a Bluetooth headset? I got one a long time ago with the PS3 Warhawk, and never even used it...

I need a couple 80mm fans. Can trade a single 120mm fan for a pair of 80s. Medium CFM low DB preferred if possible.

Thanks!

How many do you need? I may have some in various states in my garage. Some have connectors, others do not. If you can give me a few days to jump over the piles of arcade machines i have in there, I will have a look for you.

How many do you need? I may have some in various states in my garage. Some have connectors, others do not. If you can give me a few days to jump over the piles of arcade machines i have in there, I will have a look for you.

2 minimum, 4 maximum. I think I might be covered, but waiting to hear back.

2 minimum, 4 maximum. I think I might be covered, but waiting to hear back.

Dug around this morning and found 4. 2 thermaltake fans. One has a molex connector, one just has a bare pigtail. I found some colored LED fan and another slim fan. That's about all that's left in my collection. :(

Need a pair of 2.5" SATA drives. Prefer 40GB+ but i'll take anything I can toss win7 onto.

1) D-tek Fusion V.2 CPU waterblock. Will mount on 478,775, 939, AM2, and 754 according to the box.

3) AquaXtreme MP05 CPU waterblock. Worked great on my Socket A computer!!! includes a couple of different mid plates. Should be compatible with socket A, 775, and 939. Research it if you want.

Last edited:
^^ If you still have that 260 next week, I'd be interested. I'm out of money atm and also i don't want to grab it without giving someone who may really need it a chance to snag it first

^^ If you still have that 260 next week, I'd be interested. I'm out of money atm and also i don't want to grab it without giving someone who may really need it a chance to snag it first

It's yours if someone else doesn't need it. It will be deleted if it's gone, so if it's still up next week, have at it.

Hey guys!

I've got two sticks of laptop DDR3 (2gb/stick) that I would love to send on. They haven't been used for three years, and I do not have a laptop to test them on, so I cannot guarantee they will work. They don't have any visible damage though, so I am assuming they will work just fine.

If you're interested in the sticks, feel free to PM me. I will use a small flat rate box, so shipping will be $5.95.

Picture #1
Picture #2

~raptorxrx

Hey guys!

I've got two sticks of laptop DDR3 (2gb/stick) that I would love to send on. They haven't been used for three years, and I do not have a laptop to test them on, so I cannot guarantee they will work. They don't have any visible damage though, so I am assuming they will work just fine.

If you're interested in the sticks, feel free to PM me. I will use a small flat rate box, so shipping will be $5.95.

Picture #1
Picture #2

~raptorxrx

if you don't find anyone else in need i'll take em. I have an older laptop that has 2x1gb in it that could use an upgrade.

BUSTED LAPTOP

I have a Toshiba Satellite A 105-S4074 here won't power up

sad story actually, came to me with a bad keyboard, I was fixing it up for a friend, put a brand new keyboard in it, brand new battery (expensive one from Batteries and Bulbs not the Ebay crap) and it was running great...then I was messing around putting a better CPU in it and all of a sudden it never POSTed again

So anyway, bad system board I think, new kbd, new battery, good 15.5"LCD, no HDD

probably cram it in a medium flat rate

Wasn't there someone a month or 2 or 3 that was looking for an older dell PA series charger? Starhawk perhaps?

Found a PA-6

I've got a Zyxel P-330w router that I need to part ways with.. I believe it is only 802.11b/g, and I may or may not be able to find an A/C adapter for it.

Shipping from 84606 if anyone wants it... send me a PM.

The router can do Client/Bridged mode on the stock firmware btw, which is one nice feature..

I need a 2-8GB USB flash drive, so if anyone wants to do a swap we can arrange that. USB 2.0 works fine...

Anyone have an 60GB or larger SATA laptop drive laying around they could spare? Looking to bring an old lappy back from the dead and all I have are a stack of dead laptop drives :)

I have a 60GB sitting here. Worked last time I tested it. Yours for the cost of shipping and packing materials (padded envelope.)

ugh

anybody got the 2 3/8" SLI bridge?

I thought I was covered...but the one I have is a slot too long...like 3 1/4", 2 empty slots between.

I need the one with 3 empty slots between.

Back