Sub'ing General Mayhem without PayPal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindasmart

[H]ard|Gawd
Maybe I missed it, or this has been asked/answered a hundred times...but is their an alternative to PayPal to get into General Mayhem?

I'd love to financially support this quality site but I don't do PayPal? I can't be the only one who WANTS to give you money but doesn't PayPal.

If you took credit cards I wouldn't think twice about dropping $100 for a lifetime sub to support you guys.

Seriously. Take my money Kyle. You MORE than deserve it.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat (well, a $15 boat, not $100 :p ) but dont use PP either.

I once had a GenMay sub for a year, and bragged in GenMay about being able to pay $5 every year, instead of being a cheapskate and only pay $15 once.

But that didnt work out, as PP tried to screw with me (on a different matter) so I wont be doing "business" with PP again.

So it's not as much not needing a PP account, but having to use PP, when you wont, when you told them to go f themselfes and never use them again.

Sure it's not your guys fault, I'm just expressing my feelings. :p

When I subscribed, I didn't need a Paypal account, the Paypal link takes you to Paypal and you just enter your CC/debit card information and it processes the transaction for you, no account needed.

I don't even have a Paypal account.

I'm in the same boat (well, a $15 boat, not $100 :p ) but dont use PP either.

I made the $15 payment. I would have happily paid $100 but there was no option to insert a dollar amount. Can't wait. Should be fun.

When I subscribed, I didn't need a Paypal account, the Paypal link takes you to Paypal and you just enter your CC/debit card information and it processes the transaction for you, no account needed.

I don't even have a Paypal account.

Kyle should take the above quote and add it to the subscription page so people who don't/won't deal with PayPal can relax and sub without it.

Thanks.

Updated that form! Thanks for the suggestion. This better?

We use Paypal's payment system to process payments. A Paypal account is NOT required. You can use your personal credit or debit card to make this purchase. To pay for your subscription using PayPal's system, click the button below and follow the onscreen instructions.

Good to know that system is working again - I recall it being broken a year or so ago. It's been a very long time since I remember seeing the last hot dog thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back