Sorting subscriptions by age like before

Ravenrex

[H]ard|Gawd
So, now that we've gotten the subscriptions fixed (Thanks Kyle or whichever one of your evil minions who did this) was there a major change in how you can sort or manipulate them now in this version of VB3? Previously I remember being able to sort them by age. This was helpful in searching through them and finding older stuff rather than seeing ALL of them listed at once. Is there no option to see subs like before...'Show all from past day, 5 days ago, 30 days ago...From the beginning'

I realize that you can list ALL your subscriptions, what I was referring to was the ability you had earlier to list only "Subscriptions from the last 2 days, 5 days, 30 days, 1 year, or from the beginning"

What I found most useful was the 2 day or 5 day selection to find recent threads that I looked at instead of having to see a list of ALL of them and have to find the cutoff date amongst it all. As it stands it looks like an all or nothing option right now.

If it's the case that the new VB3 is just that way then fine, I just want to be sure I'm not missing something.

Ravenrex said:
I realize that you can list ALL your subscriptions, what I was referring to was the ability you had earlier to list only "Subscriptions from the last 2 days, 5 days, 30 days, 1 year, or from the beginning"

What I found most useful was the 2 day or 5 day selection to find recent threads that I looked at instead of having to see a list of ALL of them and have to find the cutoff date amongst it all. As it stands it looks like an all or nothing option right now.

If it's the case that the new VB3 is just that way then fine, I just want to be sure I'm not missing something.
They since removed that feature. Not sure why, it was a rather helpful feature.But yeah, and I haven't seen any hacks on this either.

Neocorteqz said:
They since removed that feature. Not sure why, it was a rather helpful feature.But yeah, and I haven't seen any hacks on this either.

OK, all I needed to know. I can stop poking around trying to find it if it's not there anymore.

Back