Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

img10174iq.jpg

img10183my.jpg

img10190uh.jpg

Digitalzoom,

Those look like 23" to me. Plus, thats what it says in your sig. Still hot tho!

my jaw dropped to the floor when i saw those two apple displays. That's the hottest setup i've ever seen.

Yep they are dual 23" inchers!! My mistake!!!
I want dual 30" though - just dreaming out aloud!! :)

How do I edit my post??

DemisE said:

You have such a high end Apple display and you use that $5 Walmart power bar?

I use a Smart UPS from APC, and so should you to get clean power at 115.000V, 60.00Hz to that LCD.

TSS Modder said:
lcd2.jpg

with a desktop backround like that, id be hoping you had an 'understanding' gf. unless, of course, that is your gf :eek: :D

Speaking of that, can you scroll up or down a bit, the pic. is missing something on both end
:D

Ludic said:
Here's my contribution. I need a new desk/room/house/etc

newsetup.jpg

And yes, I know I need to dust.

Can you tell me more about that Creative Lab box? If it is a 5.1 box, what type of signal (analog, fiber, etc.) is coming out of the sound card?

That keyboard (same as in my pic) is a Saitek Gamers Keyboard. The Creative box is part of the Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, and it has digital optical outs, but the box basically has a ton of inputs on it for MIDI, 1/4", RCA, etc and so on.

Happy Hopping said:
Van, what brand name is that keyboard that has the blue light on it?

As Ludic said, it is a Saitek Gamers keyboard. About $60-$65 or so at Best Buy. It also comes with a macro keypad as well. I bought it right after X-Mas for my new game rig and am very happy with it thus far.

Purrs with enjoyment over all the pretty LCDs...here's mine:
IMG_0333.jpg

I use this 15" Dell for working and gaming and such:
IMG_0331.jpg

And this 19" MAG for a constant stream of movies/TV:
IMG_0332.jpg

Strange set-up, I know, but in a dorm room, this makes a pretty good config for a room full of people to watch movies. As a bonus, when I'm laying on my bed I have a perfect angle of view, which makes it entirely reasonable for my girlfriend and I to...ahem..."watch" movies while laying on my bed... :D

thanks guy for the reply. I wonder is there a thread to show off your KB and mouse.

=================

Hound: Are those stuff animal yours or your girlfriend? I like the dog

Hound: Are those stuff animal yours or your girlfriend? I like the dog

While my girlfriend enjoys my stuffed animals, they are mine. The walrus was a gift from when I first got my car, he sits on the dashboard and goes flying whenever I drive badly. So when I'm not at home and driving my car, he sits above my set-up and watches over the computers. The sheep-thing was from a recent trip to Alaska. The dog, which is indeed cute, looks exactly like my boxer, Edward, so he is there to help me not miss Edward so much. Edward likes to do that whole head-under-elbow-while-human-is-typing thing.

TimothyB said:
screen3_002.jpg

Nope, I'm not lucky to have three, 2 are replacements. I'll eventually have just one 2005fpw and a 15inch LCD on the left. One of the LCDs is running off a laptop not shown.

OMG !! Another fan of the tv series Wings !!! :cool:

Happy Hopping said:
You have such a high end Apple display and you use that $5 Walmart power bar?

I use a Smart UPS from APC, and so should you to get clean power at 115.000V, 60.00Hz to that LCD.

You mean these?

DSC01966.sized.jpg

:p

actually back in 3x lcd mode.. :p

dscn17087ca.jpg

geforce fx5900xt agp
geforce fx5500 pci :\

Here is my New Thick-Line LCD from Mitsubishi.

They tried to counter the thin-line Crts with a Thick-line of LCDs

They are awsome

1.JPG

No offence but that has got to be the most repulsive looking keyboard I have seen in a while. :p

Yellow aint bad now bro go paint your LCD yellow and the wall behind super bright yellow damn that be sweet and leet:p

I like to be different, so when I go to a lan I dont have Black or grey like the 99% of other people there

and i like yellow

unearth01 said:
1 for the computer connection and 1 for the power .

I got both for free

yeah I really hate how you cant do much of anything if it's connected to the computer... but anapod helps some...

Nice%20Blacks.jpg

This is my home PC rig. A 2005fpw turned sideways for picture. Case was painted using Duplicolor paint and gloss. Notice the reflections in the right side of the case :)

jay

wjchan.......you get the award for the most desktop shortcuts i've ever seen. 276, wow!

Back