Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

TSS Modder said:
with a desktop backround like that, id be hoping you had an 'understanding' gf. unless, of course, that is your gf :eek: :D

what's wrong with that bkg.... :D ;)

Astronutty said:
www.stevequalls.com/workstation.htm

1.JPG
That is one amazing setup!!

My LCD I want two of them but the price of this thing hasnt come down yet after a yr dunno why... its a 19 Sharp and doin great...
IMG_0050e.jpg

Yes yes some Uniden goodness heh...

ah yes, the imfamous "little nub" that must be placed in order to use the IR Blaster remote... how i love thee...

shocksyde said:
i'd say it looks like a security system

It's really just my home office PC... I have an ATI 9800 Pro with dual outs and an ATI 9100 PCI card (Main PC).
The PC running the monitor off to the side is set up duals with the Gateway 27" monitor on the top of the desk, it also connects to my laptop for triple monitor through the network using www.Maxivista.com .

Here's my contribution. I need a new desk/room/house/etc

newsetup.jpg

The right monitor controls a second PC, but I use one keyboard / mouse thanks to Synergy. I can link to the program if anyone is interested.

newsetup2.jpg

And yes, I know I need to dust.

Darth Bagel said:
can i ask where you got that little arm-thingy that your laptop is on?

It is just an arm/stand for a 15-17" monitor that clamps to the desk. I am sure some larger office supply places should have them.

Synergy Linkage please... I usually Remote Desktop to two PCs and maximize each on the second and third monitor, that way I have three Start buttons and taskbars... It gets confusing to know which PC I am controlling.

I wonder what would happen if I Remote Desktoped to one PC, then from there, Remote Desktop back to the original? A friend says it would rip apart the fabric of space and open a portal to hell... I just think I might get a blue screen... which, in a way is hell.

StressTest,
Can you post large pics of your setups? The jpeg quality is low and everything is too small to make out what you have.

And my word, what do you do that calls for all that?

EDIT: I just noticed the "MORE" link

After looking at all the colors you can do under your desks, do they fade betweeen them or you have to change manually? It would be cool if you had some sound sensor for music, don't know if they make things like that.

it's manual

The build of the control box is also in that html gallery.

Any particular image you want the full size of from the gallery? I think I have the originals archived still.

My God!! Triple LCD for one PC gota love rubbin those on our faces eh:p:p hahahahahah Well your room look nice and neattttt

Nothing Spectacular. Just thought I'd show you mine.

My Desktop -

Desktop2.jpg

Other Side Of The Room -

Office1.jpg

From A Different Angle -

DeskChair.jpg

Hope You Like It?

@home said:
Nothing Spectacular. Just thought I'd show you mine.

My Desktop -

Desktop2.jpg

Other Side Of The Room -

Office1.jpg

From A Different Angle -

DeskChair.jpg

Hope You Like It?

Well-organized! How's that Sony LCD? I'm deciding between it and the forthcoming Dell 24" LCD that's due out in the next few weeks.

Sc0rian, which wallpaper are you using on that dual-screen setup?

atlwriter said:
Well-organized! How's that Sony LCD? I'm deciding between it and the forthcoming Dell 24" LCD that's due out in the next few weeks.

I cannot comment on the Dell, never having seen it.

As for the Sony 23" - WOW is all I can say.
I had a 19" IIyama before this and I never really took to it. Nice monitor that it was.
But the Sony, jesus it's ACE.
I have played Doom3 - Tiger Woods 2004 - Max Payne, All are fantasic.
Word & Excel Documents are far easier to see on a Widescreen.

There are lots of 23" Widescreens out there & I'm sure they are all very nice. I went for the Sony & cannot find a fault with it.

BTW NO DEAD PIXELS. Not One.

Thanks For Asking.

Here are some pic of my setup
is.php

is.php

is.php

How you get your pic just to show without the link? I get it to work on other forums .:confused:

Dell 2005FPW game rig...

compsetup1.jpg

My network/complete setup. The game rig is an AMD 64 3500+, the laptop a Dell inspiron 8600 and the last is a AMD 1.2 ghz T-bird, running Linux.

compsetup.jpg

Yes, i am a bit of a LoTR dork... :rolleyes:

Back