Samsung VR Ostrich

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Samsung sent us over a press release this morning highlighting its award winning advertisement. While we usually would not care about this in any way, while it is not attached to "real" VR gaming, it is about VR and it is actually quite entertaining. Enjoy.

Check out the video here.

The Golden Ostrich: Samsung Electronics' creative efforts received top marks for its Galaxy S8 flagship ad, "Ostrich," which took home three gold awards, as well as two silver and two bronze. Samsung collected the golden hat-trick under the film craft category for best direction, animation, and visual effects.

#dowhatyoucan't - lets make jibrish slogans now. How about #Buywhatyoucan'tafford .

I'll buy into 'powerful' cellphone VR when (ostriches) pigs fly, or in an ode to far side, chickens.

It was too serious. I would of liked it more if it was more cartoony, not with realistic animals that I know cannot fly.

I guess its ok, but even with suspension of disbelief i could not keep from thinking , BS that vr set up would be dead and in need a recharge waay before sundown .

What? This old ad is new to you guys? I never liked the message because if you can't, it just doesn't matter how much you try, you just can't. It's an ad for the special generation.

What? This old ad is new to you guys? I never liked the message because if you can't, it just doesn't matter how much you try, you just can't. It's an ad for the special generation.
Get off my lawn!!!!!!!!

I guess its ok, but even with suspension of disbelief i could not keep from thinking , BS that vr set up would be dead and in need a recharge waay before sundown .

Two words, middleware compression. Works magic.

/Sv

Back