Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.3

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
You can read the full release notes here.

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD's advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.3 Highlights
Support For:
Total War: WARHAMMER II - Radeon Chill profile added - Multi GPU support enabled
Forza Motorsport 7
Fixed Issues
The drop-down option to enable Enhanced Sync may be missing in Radeon Settings on Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics Products.
ReLive may cause higher idle clocks on the secondary Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics Product in a multi-GPU configuration on certain AMD Ryzen based systems.
Negative scaling in F1™ 2017 may be observed on Radeon RX 580 Series Graphics products in multi-GPU system configurations.

Has AMD said anything about adding functionality similar to ShadowPlay Highlights to ReLive?

Wasn't there already a buffer you could set for x minutes ?

Yes, you can set the amount of time that you want to capture in ReLive.

ShadowPlay Highlights provides an API for game developers to tap into to save "big plays" automatically. In PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds, this includes saving deaths, knockouts, kills, and the end of the match. I am hoping AMD has something similar in the plans.

Known Issues

• Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang. A workaround is to launch Radeon WattMan after reboot and restore settings to default.
  • Wattman may fail to apply user adjusted voltage values on certain configurations.
  • Radeon Settings may not populate game profiles after Radeon Software's initial install.
  • Overwatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations.
  • GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX®11 applications.
  • Secondary displays may show corruption or green screen when the display/system enters sleep or hibernate with content playing.
  • Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
  • When recording with Radeon ReLive on Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states

At least they are acknowledging the overwatch bug now :/

I wonder if this driver update fixes the issue with it not working with PCIE 2.0 motherboards. Windows BSODs when I swap out my R9 390 with my Vega 64.

Others having the same issue as myself: https://community.amd.com/message/2823004

Not trying to be a dick, but why in the hell are you handicapping that card with a platform that old? I would have done an upgrade to Ryzen 5 or 6 with some fast DDR4 and kept the 390 for now. You would have actually gotten a fairly nice boost with the 390 especially in minimum frame rates, and then been set to upgrade to VEGA or something else down the road if you needed more performance.

Not trying to be a dick, but why in the hell are you handicapping that card with a platform that old? I would have done an upgrade to Ryzen 5 or 6 with some fast DDR4 and kept the 390 for now. You would have actually gotten a fairly nice boost with the 390 especially in minimum frame rates, and then been set to upgrade to VEGA or something else down the road if you needed more performance.

Not being a dick. Very valid response to my ancient build. I have my CPU overclocked to 3.6GHz and it runs pretty well. Did some research online and the overclock is helping out a ton with the bottleneck. Check out what this guy tested, . I mean, in the very end, it still runs great. No issues at all. From a logical perspective, if I'm bottlenecking only a little, why throw down ~$1k for a new build when this one works fine? Other than the fact that Vega won't work with it :p I wonder if it's a Vega driver issue. If I picked up a GTX 1080 instead, would it work? Maybe...

I mean, in the very end, it still runs great. No issues at all. From a logical perspective, if I'm bottlenecking only a little, why throw down ~$1k for a new build when this one works fine? Other than the fact that Vega won't work with it :p I wonder if it's a Vega driver issue. If I picked up a GTX 1080 instead, would it work? Maybe...

I have a good friend who used a 1080 on an Phenom X4 / AM3 motherboard combo with PCI-E 2.0 for quite a while without issues. He was basically just buying parts as deals came up and the 1080 deal came before some other crucial components.

Back