Now that you got your iPhone 6 ...

take it to the genius bar... they are replacing bent ones. then yes to the above poster, put the next one in an otterbox defender or something. :eek:

Had my iPhone 6 for almost a week now, can safely say it's just too big. It's not that I have small hands either, I can't reach the top 2-3cm of the screen without using two hands or sliding the phone down in my hand.

Besides that it fit's in my pocket fine and have no other complains besides the fact they still haven't mastered issue free calls haha :rolleyes:

It's the same way but double tapping on the home screen shrinks down the top half to make it reachable.

I'm sitting here in line at the Apple Store and I kind of feel like an idiot. I'm literally the only dude that isn't wearing either skinny jeans or a hipster hat. To be fair I live in Austin and that is 100% the norm.

I take that back, a grandpa just showed up.

I'm literally the only dude that isn't wearing either skinny jeans or a hipster hat.
That should make you feel like a winner. Why would you want to look like one of them?

Got my phone from Verizon last night. I'd say my initial impression is "underwhelmed". But, the screen is easier to read, audio quality seems a little better, I like the fingerprint reader for unlocking. My case arrives Friday, so I'm being a bit more gentle with it than I would be otherwise.

Back