Need the ribbon for the G15 LCD screen

Wenty

Limp Gawd
Anyone have a junked out G15 ????

I would like to get the ribbon that powers the LCD. :)

Where were you 2 weeks ago when i FINALLY threw out my spare parts G15. I'd been holding onto that thing for almost 2 years, haha.

How much it worth to you? I am thinking of retiring my G15....

You cant just replace the ribbon, as the ribbon is glued to the LCD screen. I had another G15 and its ribbon had gotten tangled in the hinge and ruined it. so I took everything apart and seen what I needed to replace.
I am now useing it as spare parts, I have taken out all the LED strips and have been wanting to change the LED colors and maybe change the color of the silver section as well. I can do the mods to the old parts just in case I screw it up or dont like the results.

You cant just replace the ribbon, as the ribbon is glued to the LCD screen. I had another G15 and its ribbon had gotten tangled in the hinge and ruined it. so I took everything apart and seen what I needed to replace.
I am now useing it as spare parts, I have taken out all the LED strips and have been wanting to change the LED colors and maybe change the color of the silver section as well. I can do the mods to the old parts just in case I screw it up or dont like the results.

My ribbon is clipped in it's not glued..... I can pull it out and put it back in. I don't have a hinge in my G15 maybe you have a different keyboard v1. I have v2.

Back