Musk Zuckerberg Cage Fight

Has the date and location been set yet?

Or maybe Elon the Magnificant, His Brilliantship Beyond Belief, the All Wise, the Most Rich, will find a way to back out. He has plenty of money to hire lawyers and PR people. Maybe he can get help from one of the PR people he laid off from Twitter.:ROFLMAO:

New logo. No other X's will dare to litigate trademark in the Octagon...
twix.png

Why not Y? Already owns letters S and Plaid. That's Y...
Wasn't counting on Zuk to jab with a bolus of sphaghettis.

Last edited:
Zuck screams the "douch bag tool in his school years" that never played sports.. .. typical nerd type .. and now he's having an early life crisis and will pay back all those bullies and show em the tough guy he is

🤣

Zuck screams the "douch bag tool in his school years" that never played sports.. .. typical nerd type .. and now he's having an early life crisis and will pay back all those bullies and show em the tough guy he is
I am not sure what you are talking about. Absolutely 100% human being Mark Zuckberg has done all of the normal human thing like the sports and the schools that all human participate in. He is not doing this to cover up his lizard heritage as he is not a lizard in a human suit! If challenged by the human Elon Musk he will participate in the normal human combat ritual known as "The Octagon" to prove his strength and suitability to fertilize the eggs of the queen.

If this joke actually happens ( it won't imo).
Musk will punch himself out in 20 or 30 seconds, maybe 40 if he realllly trains hard. He'll be too winded to defend himself after the first minute. While Zuckerberg will dance around eluding Musks best haymakers and out of shape old man grappling attempts. It will be embarrassing to see.

If you don't exercise regularly the first thing old age strips you of is your lung capacity. The first thing that leaves you in a fist fight (at any age)is your wind...
Musk is a fool for even contemplating such an endeavor. If any of this buffoonery is even true that is.

Musk has something like six inches and fifty pounds on Zuck.
We have seen enough videos of huge guys with lots of range get walked over by someone with even a small amount of training. hititnquitit is right, he will be winded very quickly. It isn't something you rectify this quickly and he will never be able to track Zucks level by any potential fight time.

I don't like Zuck, but Musk is asking for it.

Politician steel cage deathmatches next

Edit: Winner doesn't get shit (they get live to make it to the next fight), I just want politicians to cull the politician herd

Last edited:
We have seen enough videos of huge guys with lots of range get walked over by someone with even a small amount of training.

We've all seen crazy lucky videos of amazing, unbelievable once-in-a-lifetime takedowns by the little guy. This is a match between a guy who's 5'6" and 130 and a guy who's 6'1" and 185.

I kickboxed in college, there's a limit to skill.

Yeah plus with the size difference - however likely there's still the possibility Zuck trips/fucks up and 300lb Elon like I said just Tysons him even if through luck lol

This is a match between a guy who's 5'6" and 130 and a guy who's 6'1" and 185.

It’s also a match between a 40 year old that has been training and competing for a few years and a 52 year old that claims to actually weigh 300lbs and just started lifting weight to get ready. When’s the last time Musk got into a physical altercation with someone? The difference in experience is probably huge. Honestly I think they are both dinks but I’d love to see Elon get bloodied.

a 52 year old that claims to actually weigh 300lbs

OK, he's not actually 300 pounds, and if he was, then it would be no contest. I wouldn't want to fight a guy who's 6-1 and 300 pounds whether he was fifteen or fifty.

OK, he's not actually 300 pounds, and if he was, then it would be no contest. I wouldn't want to fight a guy who's 6-1 and 300 pounds whether he was fifteen or fifty.
He’s not 300 pounds of muscle. I don’t think he’s even 300lbs. like he claims.

We've all seen crazy lucky videos of amazing, unbelievable once-in-a-lifetime takedowns by the little guy. This is a match between a guy who's 5'6" and 130 and a guy who's 6'1" and 185.

I kickboxed in college, there's a limit to skill.
I think your weights are low by about 50 for both. I'm 5-10 200 and I'm thinner than Musk.

If you want a rough idea of what it'll look like, look up the old "Gracie Challenge" and "Gracie Dojo Storm" videos from the 90's. That's what fights between non-professionals typically look like, and many of those involve 50lb. weight differences, too.

If you want a rough idea of what it'll look like, look up the old "Gracie Challenge" and "Gracie Dojo Storm" videos from the 90's. That's what fights between non-professionals typically look like, and many of those involve 50lb. weight differences, too.

OK but that doesn't account for when Elon just comes out in his Cyberdyne Neuralink controlled Weyland-Yutani SpaceX powerloader with Tesla Autopilot Autofighter

HighDemandingKitfox-size_restricted.gif

Typical Elon, just doing it all for attention and not putting money where his mouth is. I didn't think it was going to really happen but still, would've been quality entertainment.

Typical Elon, just doing it all for attention and not putting money where his mouth is. I didn't think it was going to really happen but still, would've been quality entertainment.

Presumably it'd be like watching someone try to fight a 200 pound bag of milk.

It’s also a match between a 40 year old that has been training and competing for a few years and a 52 year old that claims to actually weigh 300lbs and just started lifting weight to get ready. When’s the last time Musk got into a physical altercation with someone? The difference in experience is probably huge. Honestly I think they are both dinks but I’d love to see Elon get bloodied.

That's what I was thinking as well, but Elon would be more aggressive with the steroid usage. It could level the playing field a bit

Back