Musk Zuckerberg Cage Fight

Regarding pennannyism, not mine to know what secret news hides behind the wall.
"Oops! We ran into some problems. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

News on BBC, CNN, CBS, FOX, USA Today, etc. Public news, not secret news...
Elon sais “I have this great move that I call ‘The Walrus,’ where I just lie on top of my opponent and do nothing.” news fact.
Pour gasoline like "Hawking's chair to be fair game." news fiction. Total soap. See the difference? Not much I must admit...

Last edited:
This is real? I thought it was just shitposting on 4ch.
We've reached peak America, just waiting for terry crews to be sworn in as president.
is a billionaire marketing technique surrounding the two competing platforms

twitter and the new Meta platform

"This is what Instagram’s upcoming Twitter competitor looks like​

/

Meta is talking to celebrities like Oprah and the Dalai Lama about being early users. ‘We’ve been hearing from creators and public figures who are interested in having a platform that is sanely run,’ a top exec told employees."

https://www.theverge.com/2023/6/8/23754304/instagram-meta-twitter-competitor-threads-activitypub

is a billionaire marketing technique surrounding the two competing platforms

twitter and the new Meta platform

"This is what Instagram’s upcoming Twitter competitor looks like​

/

Meta is talking to celebrities like Oprah and the Dalai Lama about being early users. ‘We’ve been hearing from creators and public figures who are interested in having a platform that is sanely run,’ a top exec told employees."​

https://www.theverge.com/2023/6/8/23754304/instagram-meta-twitter-competitor-threads-activitypub

The battle of the bad. I'd be happier if both companies went bankrupt.

We've reached peak America, just waiting for terry crews to be sworn in as president.
Terry-Crews-Idiocracy-e1678653033510.jpg

'merica. F yeah.

It would funny as hell if Musk and Zuckerberg got in the cage. Turned around started flapping their hands at each other like a Women's Cat Fight. 👋👋

All these dudes are bond villains. Once they stop fighting each other (literally and figuratively) and join forces, the western world is screwed

Yeah Zuck would easily win if it's any sort of actual fight. He's actually in good shape, does a lot of excercising, runs, and trains in jui-jistu. He even goes incognito and does tournaments.
As far as I know Elon doesn't do anything like that. He certainly doesn't look like he does.

Makes me wonder if it was like when Kramer was fighting kids in the Seinfeld. Like, are they legit people he's going against, or just a setup.

I believe it's real.

Zuck comes off like he's still got a list from high school he/this is still training for.

Makes me wonder if it was like when Kramer was fighting kids in the Seinfeld. Like, are they legit people he's going against, or just a setup.

It's real. He didn't use his real name when he signed up and went in disguised. They didn't know it was him until he was out on the mat.

Reactions: erek
like this
As much as I'd like to see the lizard man get pummeled, he'd probably squeeze out a win in a cage match with Musk. Pun intended.

Elon probably has 40lbs on Mark, but then again Mark is a Lizard...so he probably has like...acid spitting glands........and I thought the Epic Rap Battles was going to be as good as this one got..wooo-hooo we live in amazing times!

At first I thought that this was a late April Fools joke... But... this being a thing for real? Hah! This is rich. I'll buy that for a dollar. Let them taste their guts.

Back