Massive $5 thread of epic propertions

budec

Gawd
Welcome to the cutting edge of technology (from the the grand year of 1998). The glory days when things were slow, big and gave off a lot of heat.
If your looking for anything specific, but unsure if it's in this mess; just ask! If it's 5 years or older, I probably have it!

50% of everything I take in will be donated to the FreeBSD foundation (no affiliation)

References:
Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=52481
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/sell...im_xx__feedback?ie=UTF8&seller=A1AQZXAIVHDNYR
Ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/jackbarnet

Terms:
Buyer pays shipping. I can ship either USPS or UPS.
ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY - EVERYTHING IS SOLD 'AS-IS'..

Payment:
paypal or check/money order.

---------------------------------------------------------
Parts: Everything here is $5. Discount is $1 per every item over 2: (5*x)-x were x is number of items > 2.
Each major component is considered a part (ie. motherboards don't come with cpu or memory - cases are cases only, etc).

Price Chart:
1 Item : $5
2 Items: $9
3 Items: $12
4 Items: $16
5 Items: $20
6 Items: $24
etc

Complete Systems: I'll build (and test) a complete system for you for parts + an additional $20 fee. OS will be FreeBSD unless you have a preference for a free alternative (or willing to pay for OS license as priced on newegg).

Lucky Bag: $8 I'll mail you a random part, no shipping fee.
---------------------------------------------------------

MotherBoards:: (cpus and boards sold separately) Socket 7, Pentium Pro (socket 8?), Pentium IIIs, lots of them. Pent 4, unknown boards, AMD2? LGA 775!

IMG_2773.png

IMG_2774.png

IMG_2775.png

CPUS: (cpus and boards sold separately). AMD K7, Lots of Pent IIIs, tons of Pent 4! AMD, Celeron!

IMG_2776.png

Memory. Grab some sweet ass memory for that motherboard/cpu!

IMG_2777.png

Cards!: Video cards on top, network on bottom/left, sound cards on right, SCSI cards on left. Misc cards mixed around! Fun for everyone.

IMG_2778.png

Drives. Hard drives, CDRom, even a tape drive! Floppy drives! Tons of IDE Hard drives!

IMG_2779.png

IMG_2780.png

IMG_2781.png

IMG_2782.png

Unix Stations: Tons of Axil 420s - these are generic Sparc 20s with compatiable hardware. Next station, 2 DEC stations. Sparc Station 5, etc. Compaq Laptop (not unix) and Serial console!

IMG_2783.png

Cases: Cases! Tons of them. Tons of keyboards of everykind both Sun and IBM. IBM Think Pad 486!

IMG_2784.png

Network Networking gear, phone line modems, DSL modems, ISDN modem. Laptop network cards, misc stuff!

IMG_2785.png

Power Supplies: Provides power!

IMG_2787.png

Unix Gear: More legacy unix gear!

IMG_2789.png

Unix Mice! Sun, SGI, IBM, serial, ps/2, other!

IMG_2790.png

IMG_2791.png

IMG_2792.png

Cords! Looking for a cord? Let me know!

IMG_2793.png

IMG_2801.png

Cooling Fans and heat sinks of all kinds! Those tornado fans are best air cooling you can get in 80mm! (but extremely loud!)

IMG_2794.png

Cases: PC cases and full working SGI workstation!

IMG_2795.png

Monitors: You pay for shipping, they are yours!

IMG_2797.png

Media PC: Motherboard is fried. Have case and PSU!

IMG_2802.png

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow, your collection looked eerily familiar to mine. Kudos for giving up the hoarding urge and clearing out space. Good luck on selling it all off.

I'd like a shipping quote for that black psu, the serial ata hdd (off to the left of the hdd pic) and the socket 775 MB.
-- all as one bundle price please (shipped to the east coast, 02702)

Ya, the evga and the s775 boards look very nice. I'm assuming they are gone, or I'd ask for them too..

What's in the cardboard box on the networkind DSL/ISDN modem page? Looks like it could be a cable or DSL modem. If so, I'd probably like it.

Sent PM, but doesnt look like it went through, so:

Wow...quite a horde of stuff!

I would like the black case with silver back (if it holds atx).

Also that belkin mouse, or ps2 one that works.

And a keyboard that works.

And best graphics card that is left maybe?

and...time to go back and look for more!

Any 1GB DDR?

Also is that a dual socket 370 with the chips in it?

Also, also any P4 chips 2.8+?

Any AMD64?

Thanks

Last edited:
That MSI case at the bottom: Does it only fit half-height cards?

EDIT: Ok, I see.... here's an image of the inside...

showroom8-5.JPG

Back