League of Legends -- how many [H] regulars?

I'm silver l and I usually say the roles I prefer not to play (tank & support). Don't rage if someone on your team plays horribly.

I was wondering if anybody else is having fps problems recently?

I've been having enough problems that I'm finally giving this game a break... Not much choice really.

Learning curve for Dota 2 & Infinite Crisis here I come... (no fps problems) If anyone has a guide for those for people coming from lol, it would be appreciated!

Ummm, is LoL down for everyone else? Its been down for 2 days for me. Cant connect to anything. The website, launcher, nothing.

I've been having enough problems that I'm finally giving this game a break... Not much choice really.

Learning curve for Dota 2 & Infinite Crisis here I come... (no fps problems) If anyone has a guide for those for people coming from lol, it would be appreciated!

there are some good transition videos for LoL players making the jump to dota.

its important to watch cause LoL can have you struggling and making mistakes in dota pretty hard

Do you mean actual FPS drops (as in low frame rates/slow down) or do you mean "rubberbanding" and things where your character and things are delayed and suddenly "catch up" after a few seconds.

If you mean the ladder then Yes, it is a huge problem recently and it seems to be affecting mainly people with Comcast.

Most likely the same problem Comcast had with Blizzards services a while back.

@Yakk,

FPS limiter may be the culprit.

Turn off vsynch and set the FPS limiter to 'benchmark' mode.

Good luck.

Actually turns out to be a bug when enabling HUD Animations in-game, turn it off, stuttering goes away. Thanks for suggestion though.

Do you mean actual FPS drops (as in low frame rates/slow down) or do you mean "rubberbanding" and things where your character and things are delayed and suddenly "catch up" after a few seconds.

If you mean the ladder then Yes, it is a huge problem recently and it seems to be affecting mainly people with Comcast.

Most likely the same problem Comcast had with Blizzards services a while back.

Yeah, I get latency spikes also... Much less now though.

there are some good transition videos for LoL players making the jump to dota.

its important to watch cause LoL can have you struggling and making mistakes in dota pretty hard

Taking it slow... Yeeeah, quite a difference... bit brutal.

I still play this game daily. There was a while where I was trying to build a competitive team, but I don't have the time or initiative to keep that up. So I'm stuck at 3v3: Plat 3 Solo Queue: Diamond 5 and 5v5: Gold 2

Still playing. Stop for like a year missing season 2 for the most part. I still have more IP then most people, lol. I think I just passed my 600k mark.

I play regularly. I'm also bad though. Pretty solid support though.

Summoner Name: Joro Corona

I'm mostly playing ARAMs now.

Will play 5s with a team (which I am not currently in any), but no more solo for me. Play support, mid, adc, and jungle in a pinch.

I tried playing to regular modes a few nights ago. Unless you have a premade group the community is so terrible. If you don't pick someone good in the comp you get slandered. If you pick someone good in the comp that you're not good with you get slandered.

The other night I picked annie and we were mage heavy. Had a Nasus who was absolutely livid. We destroyed the other team and the guy was still pissed.

I tried playing to regular modes a few nights ago. Unless you have a premade group the community is so terrible.

Yes, yes, 100xYes

The only way I play now is with at the least 1 more person, and I haven't touched regular in 3 months.

Yea i never play alone anymore. Typically just with RL friends, and we only do 3's or Dominion.

People that play 5's are elitist pricks.

It's odd because I used to play the game for like 4-5 hours 4 nights a week and the community was never a bag of dicks. It's like the game got ultra popular and now all the nerd ragers play.

It's odd because I used to play the game for like 4-5 hours 4 nights a week and the community was never a bag of dicks. It's like the game got ultra popular and now all the nerd ragers play.

It's those neck bearded mouth breathers that think they should all be Challenger ranked that really fuck the game.

Though, I have to admit. I have told people to uninstall before.

It's those neck bearded mouth breathers that think they should all be Challenger ranked that really fuck the game.

Though, I have to admit. I have told people to uninstall before.

The game really needs a better way to differentiate between those who know how to play and those who don't.

My buddy is lvl 30, and he still has no fuckin clue wtf he's doing. It's so painful playing with him lol

The game really needs a better way to differentiate between those who know how to play and those who don't.

My buddy is lvl 30, and he still has no fuckin clue wtf he's doing. It's so painful playing with him lol

You too huh? I have 2 friends like that. I hate playing with them.

I stopped playing with one of them over a year ago.

Yea too bad i can't. I tell him he sucks tho and to stop feeding after each game lol

he's my roommate so IIWII.

I use these friends as teambuilding exercises. I have two really solid friends and two terible ones. We run 5s and try to win despite the bads. The other option is 3s with two good one bad.

I barely ever get to pre, I don't play enough (1-2 games a day) to really friend strangers, and I don't coincide with my friends too much.

I like regs to just fuck around, I'm really bored with the meta, but everyones too scared to deviate from it. I understand in ranked and play it, but in regs I just try to have fun.

Still playing a couple times a week. That is likely to decrease for a little while once the SC hanger module comes out and then the dogfighting will ruin this game for me :p

But while it lasts feel free to hit me up if you are online although I am not fancy like Mungojerrie and have plat ;).
Summoner Name: KaptBlood (I also hit up the [H] chat room but since it never really notifies you when someone is talking it kind of sucks unless you watch it all the time.)

Solo queue should improve again once school starts, but I wouldn't hold my breath anyways...

I've seen some pretty solid Aatrox jungles up in Diamond. Another really solid jungle is Zac, he can carry a team pretty damn well if played right.

I hate him flopping around everywhere, both zac and aatrox are awesome turret divers which is great for a jungle, them passives.

Back