K1tty's Moving Back to Japan Sale! Computers, Parts, Games, Software, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops! I am going to update it. I somehow missed that, though I put the right link :(

sorry to bother you again, but is this still not sold?

Samsung DL-DVDR Sata Drive - $20

thanks

lol, maybe I should've kept my mouth shut about the memory link, if I had they may still have been $40 a set instead of $50 a set now...

;)

:(
Well, I am not really sure what this memory is worth to be honest. I know I paid a about $150 for one set a while back and then $100 for the other set about 8 months ago.
It really is some seriously awesome ram. I originally purchased it to enter (and win 3rd) in the gigabyte oc contest.

lol, maybe I should've kept my mouth shut about the memory link, if I had they may still have been $40 a set instead of $50 a set now...

;)

:(
Well, I am not really sure what this memory is worth to be honest. I know I paid a about $150 for one set a while back and then $100 for the other set about 8 months ago.
It really is some seriously awesome ram. I originally purchased it to enter (and win 3rd) in the gigabyte oc contest.

I wasn't ragging on you, I just noticed the change, and it's still $6 cheaper than teh 'egg without a MIR to deal with...

Anyone know if the Kama 5.25" bay fan would fit in a Lian Li case? The bay's 3 slots tall and my case has an aluminum sheet every 2 slots.

Rocketfish full tower, rebranded lian li case of some variety, seems like it needs a proprietary LL part for everything. It has plenty of 5.25" slots, I'm just concerned that it wouldn't fit in the case due to some aluminum support panels every 2 slots in the bays. The OEM LL version of the fan bay has slots in the aluminum to allow space for the sheets, but it's also twice as much! :( If anyone with a LL case knows if the Kama bay will fit or not please say so!

According to Newegg the drives had a 3 year limited warranty. I have had these just under 2 years.

Came to check the thread wondering if the stuff has been shipped yet, hope she get's better soon. No real rush on my order. =)

Willing to do $50 shipped on the GameCube + Dreamcast?

The Kama Bay, is it just the fan or the mesh as well.
What would it be shipped to 10038

Is the Soyo 24" still available? Is it one of the ones with the PVA panel? Any dead pixels or other cosmetic issues?

Yes, it is still available. It is the same model as those that had the PVA panel. However, I am certain this is a TN. There are no dead pixels or cosmetic issues, it works perfectly.

Sorry, I'd like to keep it together with the system.
But, if I get someone just interested in the system I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back