K1tty's Moving Back to Japan Sale! Computers, Parts, Games, Software, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey K1tty I got the Z5300 speaker system yesterday afternoon. Thanks for the fast ship excellent packaging! The system is in perfect condition and works well. I can't believe I have a z5500 and this in the same room but it sounds just as good as it's big brother. Thanks Again!

If you have or want heat shoot me a link when you have time.

^Bump^ for a good seller

up for that great samsung. i have one and love it :D
I would buy it but... I just hit a deer yesterday so no buying stuff for me for a long time
Unless you would want to trade for something in my F/S thread

Sorry, somehow missed your msg in the pile of other msgs >_<

is the soyo pva? any dead pixels or pressure spots? any issues at all? that pic is of a benq i think lol :D

Have a ton of PM's to respond to - may take a while. I should have responses all out by the end of tonight!

sent pm, got no response :(

probably just overloaded with PMs so i understand, bump for you.

bump for a dude secure enough in his manhood to use the name K1tty, or one scary ass woman with some size 14 feet and some nice parts...

:eek:

;)

Those boots and helm are my husband's... I'm keeping my helmet and jacket!

bump for a dude secure enough in his manhood to use the name K1tty, or one scary ass woman with some size 14 feet and some nice parts...

:eek:

;)

hey Kitty, is this the OCZ Flex set that you have...? or is the set 2x2GBs like the ones in your link...? people may get confused because of the link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back