Just preorder Corsair Force GS 480GB for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, we could have mail fraud on our hands here because they shipped us the wrong item.

It is not mail fraud. On the order page, if you look at the page with the "180GB" box selected, it actually has the correct part number in the details section, in addition to the 180GB box itself. It is only the title that has the wrong information.

Besides, there is no doubt that they would be willing to give you a refund if you asked for one due to the confusion of the title. That is not fraud.

Really what you are doing is knowingly trying to rip-off amazon for their mistake. There is a double standard here, since if the buyer made a mistake and ordered the wrong thing, no one would expect the buyer to be held to his mistaken order.

Only the invoice matters. My invoice shows the model number for the 480GB model.

Period.

If you don't want to take the risk, don't order it.

Once again, my invoice and my order show that I ordered the 480GB model. The webpage with product details doesn't matter.

You are exactly the type of parasitic, ignorant person that makes this world the dirthole it is.

You knowingly ordered a 180 GB model and that's exactly what you're going to get. Then you're going to return it and heap all the expense on Amazon and, by extension, the rest of us.

It just makes me want to curl up into a ball and die when I see how so many think they're entitled to something without paying the price. It's all about trying to get something for nothing.

It's pretty obvious that there's a mistake somewhere in the Amazon's system, either with pricing, or the item description/title. Let's leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back