FS: Kawasaki ZX6R motorcycle (Roanoke, VA)

Was racing on the Highway with about 6 bikes 3 years ago and was at about 150 Mph last time i looked down, when i looked back up and there was 2 cops in the median, Well about 2 minutes later a buddy slid into the gaurdrail. He died instantly, after riding for a couple of months i sold my bike, i miss riding but there are a lot of idiots on the road. Bump for a fellow Rider :cool:

Zero_cool i'm from va. beach, va. I've actually seen your bike before..i think at that shopping center :)

you oughta take her out to pungo once before you sell her. heh.

check out this site. www.dragva.com post your bike there, i'm sure that bike will sell quick there.

chinox22x said:
Zero_cool i'm from va. beach, va. I've actually seen your bike before..i think at that shopping center :)

you oughta take her out to pungo once before you sell her. heh.

check out this site. www.dragva.com post your bike there, i'm sure that bike will sell quick there.

That's where you've seen my bike, but you haven't seen it in person. It's never been to Virginia Beach. I'm in Roanoke, 4 hours away... ;)

I am on DragVA, however, and it's definitely posted on there for sale. :p

ZeRo_C0oL said:
That's where you've seen my bike, but you haven't seen it in person. It's never been to Virginia Beach. I'm in Roanoke, 4 hours away... ;)

I am on DragVA, however, and it's definitely posted on there for sale. :p

just cuz i'm from va. beach don't mean i dont' come to norfolk :p

i ride too....heh..but good luck on your bike. its a bad time to sell right now since riding season is almost over. its a nice looking bike for a nice price. someone buy it!

ZeRo_C0oL said:
It's never been to Virginia Beach. I'm in Roanoke, 4 hours away... ;)

Funny, it takes the rest of us 6 hours to get to VA Beach. :p

Small world again. I grew up in VA Beach. I swear man, something's up here.

JCJones86 said:
Funny, it takes the rest of us 6 hours to get to VA Beach. :p

Small world again. I grew up in VA Beach. I swear man, something's up here.

I guess it's a little farther away than I recalled it being.. I looked at Mapquest and it says it's 4 hours and 57 minutes away.. 298 miles. I've only been there maybe 2-3 times at the most, and typically drive a wee bit faster than the speed limit ;) ....but lets say 5 hours anyway.

I had no idea there were quite a few [H] folks in Roanoke! When I joined in '01 I only came across one other person. Now I've probably had 5-6 post in this thread alone. Glad to see that though..

Come look at the bike! :p I noticed the clutch cable was a little frayed yesterday when I was doing some adjustments so I'm replacing it over the weekend. That's the kind of maitenence I do on the things that I own.. I replace it BEFORE it's a problem. It would have probably lasted another season but it was going to need to be replaced.. so that's one less thing for the new owner to worry about! Now how many people do you know that would have saved that money and let the new owner find out the hard way? I know far too many people like that.. but thats not a concern if you buy mine!

ZeRo_C0oL said:
...and as for shutting up a measely 450rwhp TA.. the car that I was whooping up on when I got pulled over was a Mustang that literally runs 10's. :D
nice bike, it looks really clean, but it doesn't run better than 10s... it runs low 11s with a magazine test rider, realistically a good street rider will still be a half second back of the magazine #s.

that being said, good luck with the sale, really mint bike.

lowside67 said:
nice bike, it looks really clean, but it doesn't run better than 10s... it runs low 11s with a magazine test rider, realistically a good street rider will still be a half second back of the magazine #s.

that being said, good luck with the sale, really mint bike.

I'm not sure where you got your information from, but your information is incorrect.

2001 Kawasaki ZX6R is a mid to high 10 second bike. I'm an active member on the Kawasaki forum where there have actually been a few people to post up 10.7 second timeslips, and that's assuming the bike is bone stock.

I have seen plenty of people running 11's on it, but it's very well capable of 10's. Browsing around Google, I found one website that you may have been looking at where the ZX6R ran like an 11.3.. but the funny thing was that down below it was a ZX9R that ran a 11.8 or something odd like that. It's about 10% bike and 90% rider, as I'm sure you know.

to the top! :)

would consider reasonable offers but I'm not willing to totally lose my ass. just willing to work something out to end the BS and the flakey transactions where people flake out at the last minute... that would be worth it to me to make this happen instead of talk about it forever for 12 more pages.

damn dude, just keep it lol. Looks like youll never sell it!

Put it on ebay and i bet it will be gone in a week.

Good luck!

If you were in Canada I'd buy it. I have a FJR 1300 and Bandit 1200. Would have been a nice 3rd toy...

Good luck with the sale.

justice said:
If you were in Canada I'd buy it. I have a FJR 1300 and Bandit 1200. Would have been a nice 3rd toy...

Good luck with the sale.

Willing to help with shipping. ;)

Alright....................... I'll put this on the table because I'm tired of bumping this thread and court is SOON.

$4600!!!!!! Come get it. I'm keeping the helmets that myself and my girlfriend wear because I'll eventually get another bike. $4600 gets you the title, two sets of keys, the bike as it sits, and a nice motorcycle cover. :)

I paid a LOT more than that, like an idiot.

I had the same problem selling a SV650s. I wanted $3600 and let it sit for a few weeks on about 8 different motorcycle message boards and here. Put it up on ebay and BAM, $3550.00

Back