FS:Athlon XP-M/ASUSa7n8xDLX/512PC3200/80G/ATI9000Pro + More!

Cross

Disreputable Trader
Ok I have decided to make a new thread due to some requests to part out my Desktop as I need money to finish paying for the money I spent on parts for my car and the laptop I will be needing for my upcoming 6 months of school. So here it is. I looked on NewEgg for most everything and listed it accordingly. I would still like to sell it as a whole so Anyone make me an offer ^-^ Everything will be considered that is reasonable!

OK I need more money so heres even more for the chopping block, I will consider some trades but right now its the race to seel everything in this thread and the other and make 342. Once that is done everything can go for trade. But I will open to trades and cash if somepeople are looking just make me an offer in the thread please, the pm boxes are to small for me to keep many messages

DESKTOP: ****PRICE DROP**** +++PARTED OUT OPTION NOW AVAILBLE+++

ViewSonic Flat Screen A75f 17' CRT Display -- say 34 plus shipping (insurance at your option)

80 gb hdd seagate 8mb 7200 -- New @ New Egg for 75.50 so how about 58 shipped

dvd rom(unknown speed) -- lets say 12 shipped?

Wireless Internal Linksys802.11b no antenna comes with cd 16 shipped

1999 Audiox 5.1 Sound Card -- Lets say 11 shipped?

cheiftec dragon case -- New @ Tiger Direct for 80 so how about 50 plus shipping

256MB Laptop DDR PC2100 Ram say 36 shipped

****************SOLD ITEMS*******************
a7n8x dlx -- ***SOLD*** to (I deleted the PM please PM me again!) Waiting for Heatware...
Alpha Heatsink [Model PAL8045] -- 20 shipped ***SOLD*** to SWeRv Waiting for Heatware...
52x cdrw -- Lets say 13 shipped? ***SOLD*** to ddean5 Heatware Left, thanks!!!
420watt turbo link psu -- Not sure so lets say 19 shipped ***SOLD*** to ddean5 Heatware Left, thanks!!!!
1x pc3200 512 infineon -- 68 shipped ***SOLD*** to Spankus Waiting for Heatware...
ati radeon 9000 pro 128mb -- 30shipped ***SOLD*** to cvrfc1326 Waiting for Heatware...
xp-m 2400 @ 2.4 /w 1.775 vcc -- 65 shipped ***SOLD*** to ..... :confused: HaRdLiNe Forgot for a sec lol :D Heatware Left, Thanks!

Trades looking for:
A working P3 Processor and MB or AMD Athlon. Pref over 700mhz. MB and Processor must work! AGP is not needed. Ram is pref to be SD type unless you are including some. I am looking for just a basic MB and processor to upgrade a friend from a K6-2 533. So I need a good working setup just os I can stop dealing with keeping this old POS working.

P4M above 1.8 for my laptop.

Palms, Saturn Stuff, Laptop Ram, Anime. I am out of the money pit somewhat so lets see what we have got

Heatware=Cross

I have an unlocked amd xp 2500 barton if you wanted to trade plus cache for your xp-m 2400....

Not really looking to trade at the moment but if you want to PM me your offer I would be open to it should things go better then I am currently expecting ^-^

lol I have no clue. I really don't want to take it apart but let me ask who i got it from. Worse case I guess I can pull the heatsink off and check ;)

Did some more price drops, Guy's I need the money. I am most likly going to accept most any offer as I need the help. Thanks guys.

Ok, prices dropped somemore and I found a wireless card to

Ok lots of pending for ]|[ Mar']['in ]|[. And some other stuff is going I hope it keeps going! :D

Just got out of work. 1 hour 45 minutes and counting till I can go to the bank and deposit my check :cool:

Also could you add on that Case for $50 :D Then I'll be all set.

Still waiting to hear from ]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ about what he wanted to buy. So if any one is interested let me know and I will put you on for the item if I do not hear from him.

Bump because it looks like a buyer is not coming through. :mad:

I would like to personally thank ]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ for making a promise, ignoring my PM's and keeping other sellers from buying. I sent you PM's asking what was going on and to atleast give me an update. Now I am going to make sure that everyone here on the forms knows that you have asked me to hold 200 worth of items and made up reasons why then ignored me. Thanks for keeping me from paying Bluey424 for the iBook I am buying. Its so nice to know you felt it ok to F*** with someone like this. I will be sure to return the favor.

Items are now back up for sale, looking to part with them fast after being messed with, I need to pay bluey424 for the iBook I gave him 300 down on.

Ok after today's problem's I have reshipped all items that were sent the 21st. And I took them to the post office myself so they are on there way. Paypal should give you a new tracking number if not let me know. Sorry for the delay guys, its completely my fault.

Back