FS:Athlon XP-M/ASUSa7n8xDLX/512PC3200/80G/ATI9000Pro + More!

Bump for today, also will the buyer of the MB contact me again I deleted the wrong PM and I need your username to list here. :D

And to the top, in need of a mobile P4 type processor above 1.8. Anything or everything for a good one!

I believe I have some extra $$ laying around in a paypal account lol
Any pics for that case?

Pics would be best found by searching the maker. Its a dark red without the window but I have the keys and it will come with all the case fan's etc.

How bout you keep that extra 60 from my Paypal f*ck up and send me that 80gber :)
Need more storage wwooooo.

I will put u up for it but right now I need u to wait a few more days. a guy said he was sending a mo I tld him I would give him that chance he has till tuesday I believe

Bump for the evening, also I am contacting those I have sold to, heatware would be nice both ways if we could. Thanks I will be updating with those who have left heatware.

It was from the EOC forums. Lets see if he comes through (I am not to sure it was supposed to be here yesterday....then today.) I know there are problems some times so I am going to stick with the guy, if he falls through then its yours, or u can take the credit and look at what I am taking for my new VPR Widescreen Laptop ^-^. Or the case if you still want it. Just pay shipping and its yours (minus 5 bux on shipping as a discount for ya)

OH, sorry for the delay. Yes it did. I am awaiting the wireless router for ya.

wireless router?
lol dont recall ordering one.
i guess ill just take the $60 back for now and leave it in my acct for something good :)

Back