Free $5.00 BP Prepaid Gas Card - 1st 100000

[UPS] Sorce said:
Now if I just had a car to put it in. :p

lol

just think. you could probably put your free $5 BP gas card up on ebay and some idiot will probably give ya $5.50 for it. :D

first 100000 gone but your in the drawing :p

I signed up for that a while back... i haven't recieved anything.. how long did it take for yous to come in?

Also got mine today as well. 2.857142857 gallons here I come. BTW I signed up for it on 10/5 like most others here.

Got mine yesterday.

Says it's good for Amocco Ultimate. Isn't that their Premium gas?

If so it's worthless to me I use Regular.

Read the fine print on the back. Says it can be used for just about anything at participating stations, except for lottery tickets, money orders, ect.

It said on the card: Only for Amocco Ultimate.

I'll reread it when I get home, but that was on the card in bold.

It doesn't say "only", it says "Use on your next Amoco Ultimate purchase". However, judging by what it says on the back of the card, that's just a suggestion and not a requirement.

BP GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
BP Gift Cards are non-refundable and expire on the date shown or 12 months from the date of the purchase if no expiration date is shown. Cards with unused dollar value AFTER EXPIRATION are subject to a dormant account fee not to exceed $1.50 per month, apllied in arrears. BP will not be responsible for any unauthorized use. Refunds will not be provided for lost, stolen or expired cards. The cards can be used for the purchase of goods and services (except for lottery tickets, money orders and Prepaid Cards) at participating BP and ARCO stations. BP Gift Cards ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.

(See the italicized part.)

Got mine a couple days back. A little depressed to see it had to be premium gas, oh well. I guess i can get 1.5gallons with it. And i suppose that's better than nothing.

I haven't tried it yet, so all those that have, did you have to use premium?

Super-b said:
Got mine a couple days back. A little depressed to see it had to be premium gas, oh well. I guess i can get 1.5gallons with it. And i suppose that's better than nothing.

Tell me about it. I run regular Unleaded in my truck so i can't use premium gas. I got mine the other day and i'm thinking about selling it for $4.50 lol.

Super-b said:

Seven was right. It is not only for Premium.

Read what he typed. It is the same as whats on the back of the card.

You can use it for any kind.

burningrave101 said:
Tell me about it. I run regular Unleaded in my truck so i can't use premium gas. I got mine the other day and i'm thinking about selling it for $4.50 lol.

Put it on ebay, buy now for $15.... you'll get $20 for it.

yep! got mine... umm here in CA... you can use at AMPM and ARCO... i didnt read the letter it had to be premium... i just used it today with REGULAR and worked like a charm... didnt even go inside... the island pay stations recognized it and took it. :)

It works with regular? Sweet. Now I can get more than 1/2 gallon for $5 :p

I got it last week, got me to work and back when I was on empty and had no $ right before my paycheck :D Damn thing was a lifesaver.

Got mine, this will be good for if i'm stranded and lost my wallett lol, free stuff is always good, and what better than gas!!!!!!

Blasterboy460 said:
i got mine, now to find a BP gas station. does this work at amoco stations??

Yes same company

I have one, but where do these stations exist in Texas/

Back