Free $5.00 BP Prepaid Gas Card - 1st 100000

http://www.premiumrewards.com/entry.cfm

Daily Entry/Ends Nov. 30
Void AK, HI, MD & NJ

This is actually a sweepstakes, but the first 100,000 entrants receive a free $5.00 BP Prepaid Gas Card. Limit one per household.

(10) Grand Prizes - 2005 Jaguar X-TYPE Sport plus Amoco Ultimate gas for one year. ARV of the Jaguar is $38,170. The free Amoco Ultimate gas for one-year portion of the Grand Prize will be provided in the form of a BP Gas Card with a maximum retail value of $1,200 for one year from date of issue.
(250) First Prizes - $500 BP Gas Cards.
(750) Second Prizes - $100 BP Gas Cards.
(9,000) Third Prizes - $25 BP Gas Cards.

You are one of the first 100,000 entrants and are entitled to a $5 BP Prepaid Gas Card!

It will be mailed to the address you have submitted on the entry form. (Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery)

:D Thanks!!

Thanks for the link, I use the Bp about a mile from me and $5 is always welcome.

bah..

Your entry has been received. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 12/21/04 from all eligible entries received and will be notified by mail. Good luck!

thanks, free gas is always good, and $5 will fill up my tank (motorcycle) now I have to find a BP station....

Hey, dont hoard em if ya cant use em. Save some in the supply for the people who actually have a use for them.

Bullshit man. Void in MD. It's bad enough God chooses to shit on this state, but Amoco has to jump in the mix too?

Woot, $5 in FREE gas.....

Hummmm, $5 = 2.617 Gal = 23.5 miles @ 9MPG.....well at least it will get me to the gas station and to the beer store and back home. :rolleyes:

Well theres always the jag.....thanks for the heads up. :)

This seems like a scam. Premiumrewards.com looks like every other fake sweepstakes website I've ever seen and I couldn't find any mention of this on jaguar's or bp's site. It's also quite odd that they are giving away over 1.3 million dollars in prizes and that they require your e-mail address.

poopy said:
This seems like a scam. Premiumrewards.com looks like every other fake sweepstakes website I've ever seen and I couldn't find any mention of this on jaguar's or bp's site. It's also quite odd that they are giving away over 1.3 million dollars in prizes and that they require your e-mail address.

Dont forget they dont pay what do do for the gas, not everyone will remember to use it. So its not like is that much in prizes.

Grinder66 said:
Woot, $5 in FREE gas.....

Hummmm, $5 = 2.617 Gal = 23.5 miles @ 9MPG.....well at least it will get me to the gas station and to the beer store and back home. :rolleyes:

Well theres always the jag.....thanks for the heads up. :)

you need a different vehicle..

Free gas is cool.

Now if I just had a car to put it in. :p

They also reserve the right to use your information... Can you spell advertising? May not be worth the $5

I got in on this deal last night but i find it sort of strange that their giving out $5 gas cards to 100,000 people when thats $500,000 right there. But who knows, maybe we'll all get one :).

burningrave101 said:
I got in on this deal last night but i find it sort of strange that their giving out $5 gas cards to 100,000 people when thats $500,000 right there. But who knows, maybe we'll all get one :).

They don't pay $5 for the card so it's a lot less than $500,000 :)

Too bad Texaco bought every BP station within 25mi of me....I really did prefer their 93 octane to anyone elses, car ran so damn good on it.

Back