Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been rebuilding since my server and folding farm were stolen, putting together a decent gaming rig.

5850 was super when I got it Jan/Feb of 2008, but shows its age now. Since becoming unemployed I haven't yet replaced the PSU that took a crap, a new PSU and video card would extend the life of my system another year before needing to update the quad Q6600.

Working seasonal for Amazon.com in the Fernley fulfillment center, that that ends right before Christmas. At least will get caught up a bit before I get behind again :p

I need one of these because intel integrated graphics on my i7 are just not working with the rest of gpu-less system :(

I'd like a new Galaxy in order to keep abreast with the latest games and to have a chance to try out their cards.

I want a new Galaxy video card because my aging 9800GT isn't gonna just upgrade itself.

WORLD’S FIRST GEFORCE BASED MULTI-DISPLAY GAMING GRAPHICS CARD!!! Sounds pretty awesome to me , I have always wanted 4x displaying Card for my video games:p

Last edited:
"ONCE in this thread to enter the drawing telling us why you want a new Galaxy Video card!"

:p

But Really, why wouldn't i want to upgrade one of my GTX 460's or GTX 560 ti

I really could use a video card to boost my rigs performance since I just got back from Northern Iraq (Mosul)...would be a really good boost for all these games right before christmas.

This would make a phenomenal upgrade over the GTX260 I just bought for my disabled uncle who has yet to experience Battlefield 3. I built him a new system as a surprise for Xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back