Directron/MicroTemp contest... who won?

These were the winners, see last posts of that thread. I got everybody's address but bbertram's.

The Gonz
Ravenrex
tokey43074
bbertram
Devil24
b1m2x3
pc299
Jon855
Rambo
amromousa
kagebarton
tesfaye
bass_ec
RCGodward
Down8
TheCreator
Kelvarr
scratche
kohan69
Smititty

Hey thanks for the answer! However.. you raised my hopes up only to dash them on the rocks of despair! :(

Heh, just kidding, grats everyone who won. :D

so are we waiting for these to be instock at directron before they are shipped or is it just a matter of mailbox watchin..... dont want to sound impatient... i just work alot and need to know when to look for it

got mine just now sweet!

thanks directron makes me less angry you guys didnt have my accelero s1 when your site showed it in stock lol

shit happens lol

so are we waiting for these to be instock at directron before they are shipped or is it just a matter of mailbox watchin..... dont want to sound impatient... i just work alot and need to know when to look for it

All were shipped sometime ago except bbertram's since I have not received his address.

Man, I never win anything. :(

me three.. those guys are lucky :| Yo Alex you never returned my pm's :( oh and how much do you sell those at the store if the price is pretty good ill probably go and buy them :D

Hi folks, I just got back from AxionTech in Dallas. The Directron rep here mentioned in the original contest thread that AxionTech would have a grand opening party today and tomorrow.
http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1032199297&postcount=858

However, they have rescheduled it for next month. The guy there was very nice about it. Apparently, they couldn't get all of the vendors (MS, Intel, etc.) lined up for this weekend.

In case anyone in DFW was thinking of checking it out, you'll have to wait until next month.

I didnt win , but congrat's to the peeps that did ! :D

Guess for $19 I just may grab one anyways .

Back