Darktide: Vermintide (same team) but in 40K IG vs Chaos Cultists

Just got disconnected from server I'm having a hard time finding this game fun looks good but that is it.

I've noticed some significant performance bumps on my 4090, fps is getting more stable too.

I'm going to create a new character going in next week was thinking Ogryn but I think Psyker would be more fun to play.
Ogryn looks cooler but basically it's the same as a Veteran standing higher up.

I started an ogryn and its hillarious. You gotta aim down at most enemies you face and your swings tend to stagger and bat them around like rag dolls. You are an easy target for gunners so having teammates who can pick them off for you on higher difficulty levels is key. At 30 my sharpshooter highlights the shooters and when there's like 20 on screen an ogryn will go down quick if there's too much distance to cover.

20221227084625_1.jpg

Busiest I've seen it

20221227090140_1.jpg

I should of went though the tutorial first but I think I have it figured out.

Do players get staves and are they through the armory?

Got my first staff Tram Staff at level 4 I can Nuke now but it's really costly I ended up dying a few time but it's great for bosses.

I crashed twice but it was a ingame crash where you send a report to the Devs. I looked on Reddit and the fix is FPS limiter they said to use 60FPS
but I switched to 120 it was the higher option and that worked for about a 1/2 hour Match I wish the levels were smaller I'm sticking to my Psyker who's almost level 7.
The best part of a Psyker is unlimited Amo basically just have to cool down the staff. I hated looking for Amo as a Veteran. The last match I got out had all the Grimoires it sucks
cause my life bar was cut in half.

So, 120fps seems stable then? I'd hate to play a horde shooter at 60FPS in theory, but if it's smooth I bet it wouldn't be that bad... Overall, how are you enjoying it?

20230106172636_1.jpg

EVAC End of a level

20230106122835_1.jpg

Looks cooler than it is to play but it has it's moments

20230106143320_1.jpg

You related to a Firborg from DAOC?

20230106151502_1.jpg

The Grind is kinda Real if you have time it's not I got 125 runes too bad it resets weekly not sure when end of the week is.

20230106184010_1.jpg

Level 14 I would be about 19 if I didn't start another character but hunting for Amo is a pain.

Always learning in this game the Action is really fast I mean those Hounds and the Demons which people attach which are like the Witches from Left for Dead I didn't know you could avoid them if you don't have a tank for a Demon it can really steamroll your group. I was in one group and the Ogrym was being attacked for 5 minutes straight while my game crashed I was able to Nuke him while the other guys were out of Amo so the game isnt' perfect by any means. DLC for this game could be amazing alot of the levels look the same and some of them are very confusing to Navigate you get lost easily if your unfamiliar with them. This game was a good test for my 4080 it crashed oly x3 times in about 8 hours of playing my 3070 did the same the game gives you the option to rejoin again though so you won't be kicked out of a 1/2 hour map.

Last edited:
I can't stop playing this game it's addicting once you hit 30 I suspect it could be boring but then just make another character.
I'm 17 now with about 18 hours of gameplay which is alot for me for one game.

I've been patiently holding off on getting too invested in this game until the performance gets better. It was pretty miserable even with a 9900k + 3080

I've been patiently holding off on getting too invested in this game until the performance gets better. It was pretty miserable even with a 9900k + 3080
Resolution? Settings? Dlss?

I have a 3080 and am interested in the game, but I hardly can believe it's unplayable with one.

I was playing at 1440p, everything lowest, RT off, DLSS off. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "unplayable" but I'm used to consistent >200fps in most of the other FPSes I play. The most recent time I played I was still struggling to maintain >80fps in heavy fights. Definitely seems more CPU intensive than GPU.
DLSS helps a little bit, but honestly I just don't like how DLSS makes most games look.

I was playing at 1440p, everything lowest, RT off, DLSS off. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "unplayable" but I'm used to consistent >200fps in most of the other FPSes I play. The most recent time I played I was still struggling to maintain >80fps in heavy fights. Definitely seems more CPU intensive than GPU.
DLSS helps a little bit, but honestly I just don't like how DLSS makes most games look.
Thanks... I'm sure I'll be fine at 4k myself then.

Just got the Weekly done since I'm on vacation took about 12+ hours total I hope the currency doesn't expire lol that would suck nothing in the Shop I want I got a Chainsaw from a gamble. I guess there are new items in the shop every week says like 23 hours left.

I tried a 3 Bar mission at level 24 died like 10 times but rezed all the time and reused everyone else was level 30. You have to a really sharp Mind with a 3 Bar Map.
3 Bar missions are pretty much insane I won't try it until level 30 again because I would have to nuke a enemy x3 time or more to have one die.
I finally have a Purple Staff though jokes aside helps and have just got a 3 curios unlocked. One thing I noticed alot of the Maps are basially the same and it's really easy to get lose I mean alot of the stuff looks the same and there are stairs and winding corners half of the time I don't know where to go because the map is new but it's similar to a map I previously played. I wish there were more bosses not the annoying add like Flamers and Bombers and Pox Wolf Dogs are really annoying and fast.

20230109014300_1.jpg

I tried a 3 Bar mission at level 24 died like 10 times but rezed all the time and reused everyone else was level 30. You have to a really sharp Mind with a 3 Bar Map.
3 Bar missions are pretty much insane I won't try it until level 30 again because I would have to nuke a enemy x3 time or more to have one die.
I finally have a Purple Staff though jokes aside helps and have just got a 3 curios unlocked. One thing I noticed alot of the Maps are basially the same and it's really easy to get lose I mean alot of the stuff looks the same and there are stairs and winding corners half of the time I don't know where to go because the map is new but it's similar to a map I previously played. I wish there were more bosses not the annoying add like Flamers and Bombers and Pox Wolf Dogs are really annoying and fast.

This is my gripe with matchmaking. Level 30 is max for your character, why is a level 24 getting grouped with them? I know they are trying to complete weekly missions to get the special gear money but the devs need to adjust this aspect of the game, but come on!

I started a zealot recently and am level 8 or 9. I was loaded into a mission with 3 level 30 characters!!! I bailed immediately. In fact, if I get into a mission queue where others are joining during the countdown; I will bail if the level disparity is too much. Otherwise, as soon as I spawn into the mission I check the social menu to verify what level the other players are. Then bail if I don't like what I see.

I think it should be set up like below with an additional filtering keeping characters from dropping down more than two bars mission wise. So for example, if you make it to 3 bar mission level status, you should not be allowed to enter 1 bar missions.

1 Bar mission - Level 1-6
2 Bar mission - Level 7-12
3 Bar mission - Level 13-18
4 Bar mission - Level 19-24
5 Bar mission - Level 25-30

I also had some problems completing 3 bar missions with the high intensity add on. I've survived 4-bars with my 30 sharpshooter, but haven't even thought about tackling a 5 bar mission. I feel like 5 bar you will need a team that all know what they are doing, have their characters performance down, and are communicating.

This is just some random thoughts I had on it. The game is fun but I think there could be some adjustments... or I just suck. :)

Last edited:
20230109211945_1.jpg

My Caster doesn't Melee that good cause when I'm surrounded the Life Meter does down pretty fast at Bar level 2-3 but I had to knock off 750 Scabs and 750 Dergs for the week I got it completed so I got a Legendary Curio out of it for my character that make Curios Drop more frequently I think I'm level 27-28 or now or close to 28. Level 30s just Speed Run the levels for weekly requirements they tell me that in chat.

20230109211843_1.jpg

Daemon Host everyone Avoids them for some reason sometimes we attack them and they just vanish not sure why.

Just breaking in my 4080 hopefully Fat Shark pulls off some good DLC for the game down the road. This is the best Co-Op game since Left for Dead 2 that I played honestly nothing is close to it since 2009 left for Dead. The reviews are people with systems that don't really meat requirements or their internet is 3rd world country. Sure the game crashes but it lets you back in after you crash. I had about 12 crashes and disconnects more disconnects but it's expected.

Last edited:
In my region no one seems to be playing so I am left at the mercy of stupid bots. I will try some more but most likely won't get very far with this game. Also bots love to pick ammo. My first real boss fight (I am level 2) and I ran out of ammo. Beat the general whatever with a shovel for 15 mins. Wtf?

I think when you get to level 6 or so groups should be easier to find the first few levels are training levels time zones could make a difference maybe.

Just breaking in my 4080 hopefully Fat Shark pulls off some good DLC for the game down the road. This is the best Co-Op game since Left for Dead 2 that I played honestly nothing is close to it since 2009 left for Dead. The reviews are people with systems that don't really meat requirements or their internet is 3rd world country. Sure the game crashes but it lets you back in after you crash. I had about 12 crashes and disconnects more disconnects but it's expected.
Personally I think that Vermintide 2 is a much better game. On the Darktide forum they're saying that the number of Darktide numbers has dropped while Vermintide's are increasing. The 'Tides' have always been repetitive but Darktide takes that to a whole nother level while also adding MTs so it's easy to see why it's reviewing poorly.

Created a Ogryn level 9 already I like how he can take Bosses on without much damage. It;s not ever fair compared to my Psyker just mauls through stuff haven't died once but I noticed the levels are harder then typical. Also picked up my first Grimoire found it in a box but only found 2 scriptures.

Thanks for the opinions and screenshots Comix- wishlisted might pick it up for the weekend.

In my region no one seems to be playing so I am left at the mercy of stupid bots. I will try some more but most likely won't get very far with this game. Also bots love to pick ammo. My first real boss fight (I am level 2) and I ran out of ammo. Beat the general whatever with a shovel for 15 mins. Wtf?
Bots can be annoying at times. They definitely put down cover fire so that is why they steal ammo. Wait until you get pounced by a hound with them on your team. They take their sweet time getting over to help you out. Had that happen last night. Assassination mission with a shovel sounds like a grind...LOL.

My Caster doesn't Melee that good cause when I'm surrounded the Life Meter does down pretty fast at Bar level 2-3 but I had to knock off 750 Scabs and 750 Dergs for the week I got it completed so I got a Legendary Curio out of it for my character that make Curios Drop more frequently I think I'm level 27-28 or now or close to 28. Level 30s just Speed Run the levels for weekly requirements they tell me that in chat.

Daemon Host everyone Avoids them for some reason sometimes we attack them and they just vanish not sure why.
You can get some good loot if you complete the weekly missions and get the accompanying special currency. I get why there are so many high level players joining lower bar missions, just to knock out the requirements. Still a broken mechanic IMO.

I think I've been on teams that woke up the Daemonhost where we actually survived the encounter. Once the Ogryn with a shield triggered it and he hid in a corner surviving the Host's onslaught, while the rest of us pounded it back to the Abyss. Most of the times it's been triggered it wipes out the whole team or takes out half and disappears. I generally have learned to avoid the damn things.

Last edited:
I loved vermintide, but I hate this.

Open game, wait at loading screen. Load to the hub world, loading screen, load to mission, loading screen. 4min mission, back to loading screen. Enemies just flow through the walls.
they dont even show missions stats. like did I kill more or less? am i getting better?

Last edited:
Oh- Thanks for the reminder, I have a month free around here... I'll download today!

Friendly disclaimer...my group was split 2 and 2 with 2 on steam and 2 on gamepass....found out the hard way at 11pm....there is no linking/crossplay between the two yet.

Oh, that sucks! I'm playing the Gamepass with random groups and it's interesting. The maps are very true to WH40K, both the ship and in the hive city look great. Performance seems good, stability needs work. I have a crash every handful of missions, always right as a load into a map I CTD just as I can see the map open. Gameplay is great, but enemies are a bit limited. Overall this is fun, but makes me miss Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

Well that's cool- I really feel like there is a good game here with some polish and better crafting/matchmaking/stability.

Patch Notes 1.0.22

Rejects,
First I wanted to introduce myself for those of you who don’t know me yet, Hi! I am Catfish and I will be the Community Manager for Darktide going forward. In this Update we will address some of the community’s questions following on from our recent open letter and give you the patch notes from this week's bugfixes.

Addressing Some Questions:

Roadmap

We hear your enthusiasm for an updated Roadmap for Darktide, however we have adjusted our short term plans to allow for more work on our top priorities which mainly revolve around getting the game to where it should be. Because we are in the process of adding changes in accordance with the feedback we have received since launch, certain features we hoped to have in the game by now have had to be pushed back. We aim to bring you an updated version in the future once we have a more concrete plan in place.

Third Party Services

While we are generally supportive of these kinds of community-developed tools, we are aware that there are third-party services available which interface with our backend APIs using authentication tokens acquired from our Web services or the game itself. We just wanted to make sure that all our players are aware that Fatshark will not be accountable for any issues caused by using these tools, and that we don’t support using the token in any other way than with the official game client. This is done entirely at the players’ own risk.

The danger of these services is that you are effectively giving out your Darktide account credentials with potentially excessive permissions to a third party which Fatshark has no control over.

Now, onto the patch notes!

Patch Notes
Weapons :
  • Fixed an issue where the Accatran MG Mk II Heavy Laspistol wasn't affected by Feats and Blessings that increased reload speed or attack speed.
  • Balance tweak Crucis Mk II Thunder Hammer
    • Increase light attack baseline armor mod vs Flak Armor (from 75% to 90%) and Carapace armor (from 1% to 25%)
    • Increase heavy attack baseline armor mod vs Flak Armor (from 75% to 90%) and Carapace armor (from 20% to 25%)
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't use your weapon special action while blocking with the Munitorum Mk III Power Sword, Obscurus Mk II Blaze Force Sword and the Tactical Axes.
  • Fixed a bug on the Cadia Mk IV Assault Chainsword stats where the 3rd and 4th attack in the light combo didn't have the correct icon in the detailed stats screen.
  • Fixed a bug where you sometimes couldn't use the second attack in the heavy combo while sprinting with Brute-Brainer Mk III Latrine Shovel.
  • Fixed issue where the Artemia Mk III Purgation Flame' could play an unnecessary animation on wield.
  • Fixed a bug where some of the Ogryn weapons didn't receive attack speed buffs as intended.
  • Fixed a bug where heavy attacks on Achlys Mk VIII Combat Axe didn't have the correct icons in the stats screens.
  • Fixed damage calculation code for the stat screen for weapons. This affected weapons that shot projectiles that both explode and have impact damage.
  • Fixed a bug on the Rifthaven Mk II Purgatus Force Staff where you couldn't change weapon while you were firing the charged secondary action attack.
  • Increased responsiveness of shooting after aiming down sights with Vraks Mk III Headhunter Autogun.
  • Added an ability to the Vraks Mk VII Headhunter Autogun to be able to cancel reload by using weapon special.
  • Fixed action chaining on Lorenz Mk V Kickback and Lorenz Mk VI Rumbler to allow use of special attack chain from aiming down sights and sprinting.
  • Aligned Equinox Mk III Trauma Force Staff and Equinox Mk IV Voidstrike Force Staff Peril costs to be more in line with each other.
  • Fixed a bug where Equinox Mk III Trauma Force Staff didn't have charge bars in its crosshair while charging secondary action.
  • Fixed a bug on the Blastoom Mk III Grenadier Gauntlet heavy attack that was incorrectly using light attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Locke Mk IIb Spearhead Boltgun crosshair spread could look wider while crouching.
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't chain Weapon Special from push with a follow-up attack on Mk VII and Mk IX Turtolsky Heavy Sword.
  • Fixed issue where the Rifthaven Mk II Purgatus Force Staff and Artemia Mk III Purgation Flamer burst flame attacks would not hit enemies if aborted too early.
  • Fixed issue where weak spot hit marker did not always work properly with weapons with explosions.
  • Fixed bugs where you couldn't activate the Obscurus Mk II Blaze Force Sword or perform weapon specials with Tactical Axes while blocking.
  • Fixed a bug where Vraks Mk III Headhunter Autogun and Agripinaa Mk VIII Headhunter Autogun hip fire bursts could be interrupted by going into zoom while shooting.
  • Fixed a bug where the second attack in the light combo with the Indignatus Mk IVe Crusher dealt less damage than intended while activated.
  • Fixed issue where switching weapons at max recoil would add a constant offset to the camera.
  • Fixed issue with the Rippergun where reloading while bracing and then releasing the aim button would cancel the reload.
  • Fixed a bug where Atrox MkIV and Atrox MkVII Tactical axes wouldn't effectively push Poxbursters.
  • Fixed bugs where you couldn't chain the Parry special action from push attack and push follow-ups on Catachan swords.
  • Fixed attacks that incorrectly were unaffected by weapon stats:
    • Achlys Mk VIII Combat Axe light to heavy combo
    • Atrox Mk II Tactical Axe 3rd attack during light combo and 2nd attack during special combo
    • Krourk Mk VI Cleaver attack 3 in light combo
    • Krourk Mk VI Cleaver, Bull Butcher Mk III Cleaver, Krourk Mk IV Cleaver during 2nd attack in special combo
    • Munitorum Mk III Power Sword attack 3 in light combo
  • Fixed a bug where the second attack in a light combo couldn't be performed while sprinting with the Ogryn Powermaul.
  • Added a chain action between aiming down sights charged shot and weapon special action on Hellbore Lasguns to make that sequence a bit more responsive.
  • Fixed a bug where the Brunt Special’ Mk I Bully Club slap attack would not deal any damage if you buffered a light attack from it as fast as possible.
  • Fixed a bug where the activated push follow-up attack with the Tigrus Mk II Heavy Eviscerator would not stick to some enemies.
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't hold the fire button during the Bolters wield action in order to start shooting as soon as it completed.
  • Changed how the Helbore lasguns shoot action is triggered making it easier to chain charged shots.
  • Fixed issue with some Force Staffs displaying the incorrect damage number in the weapon stat screen.
Blessings:
  • Fixed an issue with ‘Thrust' blessing (up to +20% power scaling with charge time on Heavy Attacks) has limited functionality with revved up attacks from chain weapons, only affecting the first tick of damage instead of the entire attack
  • Fixed ‘Warp Flurry’ blessing not working on some trauma force staffs.
  • Fixed issue so that blessings get the correct bonus according to their tier.
  • Fixed issue where some blessings could be active when weapon was not wielded.
  • Fixed issue with activation of ‘Devastating Strike’. Bonus is now applied for the critical strike instead of the next attack after the critical strike.
  • Fixed an exploit where ‘Shred’ weapon blessing allowed you to keep critical strike bonuses when wielding another weapon.
Enemies:
  • Fixed issue with Bulwark not getting staggered correctly by Stun Grenades
  • Fixed issue with bleed blessings applying bleed on zero damage attacks.
  • Fixed issue with wrong damage efficiency being returned if you hit a shield.
  • Fixed a bug where downwards vertical attacks could cause enemies to turn around and stagger in the wrong direction.
  • Fixed Dreg and Scab gunner suppression animation durations to match actual animation.
  • Changed Dreg Shooter suppression values to enter suppression a bit earlier, reduced immunity duration from 2.75-3.25 to 0.25-0.5.
  • Added suppression attack delay to Dreg Gunner.
  • Tweaked Scab Assaulter suppression immunity duration from 2.75-3.25 to 0.25-0.5.
  • Tweaked Scab and Dreg Gunner suppression immunity duration from 1.75-2.25 to 0.25-0.5.
  • Tweaked Scab and Dreg Shotgunner suppression immunity duration from 2.75-3.25 to 1.75-2.25.
  • Tweaked Reaper suppression immunity duration from 3.75-4.25 to 2.75-3.25.
Feats and Abilities:
  • Fixed issue where 'Kinetic Deflection' did not pause passive quelling, resulting in being able to tank some enemies indefinitely.
  • Fixed exploit where switching weapons before exploding after a 100% peril Brain Burst would prevent you from exploding.
  • Fixed a bug where rank 3 Fire Frenzy blessing didn't give the correct damage increase.
  • Fixed issue where 'Bloodletting' sometimes didn't trigger on a killing blow.
  • Fixed issue where 'Kinetic Flayer' could trigger on Corrupter Pustules and Eyes.
  • Fixed issue where 'Kinetic Flayer' could sometimes trigger on the Ogryn Bulwark's shield.
  • Fixed issue with Sharpshooter ‘Volley Fire’ combat ability - Reloading while activating should now abort reload animation.
  • Fixed issue where the Psykinetic's 'Brain Burst' cast bar wouldn't reset when pounced on by a Poxhound.
  • Fixed exploit where the users could gain toughness from the Preachers dash ability without you consuming the ability charge.
  • Fixed issue where if a Sharpshooter would trigger ‘Volley Fire’ when reloading and having the ‘Sustained Fire’ feat the reload animation would continue to play.
  • Fixed issue where ‘Rend’ blessing and ‘Brittleness’ could give negative bonuses for some weapons.
  • Fixed issue where weapon blessing ‘Crucian Roulette’ critical strike chance would be applied to melee attacks.
  • Fixed issue where the 'One After Another' Feat wouldn't have its icon appear in the HUD.
  • Improved the targeting of tagging and 'Brain Burst' through fences, gaps in railings etc.
  • Fixed issues with the Ogryn Skullbreaker feats / passive not working as intended.
  • Fixed issue with ‘Blazing Spirit’ blessing on Equinox Mk III Trauma Force Staff and Equinox Mk IV Voidstrike Force Staff that only applied warpfire to directly hit enemies on crit and not enemies hit by an explosion.
  • Fixed issue where 'Kinetic Overload' could target a Daemonhost that wasn't active.
  • Fixed issue where 'Punishment' did not stop the Preacher from getting stunned.
  • Fixed issue where the 'Toughness Regeneration Speed' Curio only gave a bonus to the Toughness Regeneration delay of Coherency.
  • Fixed issues with feats identifiers overriding each other.
  • Fixed issue so that ‘Enemies Within, Enemies Without' no longer regenerates toughness while disabled.
  • Fixed issue with ‘Sustained Fire’ blessing for all Hellbore Lasguns.
  • Fixed issue where ‘Volley Fire’ would block actions for a short while if wielding another weapon when triggering it.
  • Fixed Issue where the ‘Quietitude’ Feat did not work with the ‘Transfer Peril’ Blessing.
  • Fixed issue so you are no longer Block Broken when at 0 stamina with 'Kinetic Deflection'.
  • Fixed issue where 'Ascendant Blaze' sometimes wouldn't trigger on the kill of the Purgatus staffs.
  • Fixed issue where 'Corruption Resistance' (Grimoires) did not affect the corruption gained from Grimoires.
  • Fixed an exploit where ‘Shred’ weapon blessing allowed you to keep critical strike bonuses when wielding another weapon.
Crash fixes:
  • Fixes a crash that could occur when disconnecting while syncing initial profile data
  • Crash fix for server crashes when wielded weapon is nil when trying to post telemetry data.
  • Fixed various crashes around the chat UI.
  • Fixed a server crash when quitting Darktide.
  • Fixed a crash when closing the item detail view when purchasing an item.
  • Fixed a crash issue that in rare occasions would occur when a bot revived another bot.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in rare cases when a player connects to a mission at the same time a bot is added.
  • Fixed numerous unspecifiable crashes.
Cosmetics:
  • Various cosmetic changes related to clipping and deformation.
Fixes and Tweaks:
  • Fixed an issue where effects for being suppressed (under fire from enemies, but not actively taking damage) were missing or inconsistently triggered.
  • Fixed issue where getting knocked down sometimes wouldn't add a Wound correctly.
  • Fixes so that power level buffs now affect stagger and cleave as well as damage.
  • Fixed issue with damage numbers in Psykhanium that sometimes displayed the wrong color when a critical strike was made.

New patch:

Rejects,​

Here are the notes for patch 1.0.25. As mentioned in the Comm-Link 45 released last week this patch is focused on fixes for Blessings, and also balance changes for weapons.

Later this week we will also be releasing a Dev Blog talking about changes to Crafting, Sire Melk’s Requisitorium and the Armoury Exchange!

As requested through feedback, this time we will be trailing a slightly different format to the patch notes with the notes sorted by class where possible. Please let us know how you feel about this change and if you have any further feedback on our Patch Notes.

Now onto the patch notes:

OGRYN
Blessings, Feats and Abilities:

• Fixed an issue where Skullbreaker’s ‘Intimidating Presence’ was a multiplier instead of modifier.
  • Skullbreaker tweaks:
    • Reduced the damage reduction from ‘Hard as Nails’ per nearby knocked down or incapacitated ally from 25% → 20% (Max 75% → Max 60%)
    • ‘Hard as Nails’ now only counts allies within 20 meters.
    • Fixed an issue with ‘Raging Bull’ where only the second attack was empowered, and now it will trigger on all melee attacks.
    • Reduced the bonus damage from ‘Raging Bull’ from 5% → 2.5%
  • Added a HUD Icon to Skullbreaker feat ‘Hard as Nails’.
ZEALOT

• Preacher tweaks:
    • Increased the toughness bonus from ‘Purify in Blood’ from 50% → 75%.
    • Reduced the toughness damage reduction from ‘Faith Restored’ from 75% → 50%.
PSYKER

• Fixed an issue where ‘Warp Charge’ cost would incorrectly increase when using ‘Brain Burst’.
  • Fixed issue where Psykinetic abilities sometimes would get interrupted by being stunned.
  • Psykinetic tweaks:
    • Increased the damage bonus gained from ‘Warp Siphon’ by 3% → 4% per Warp Charge
    • ‘Warp Siphon’ charges will now fall off gradually
    • Increased the damage and stagger of ‘Brain Burst’ by 10%.
    • Increased the damage taken by the target from 15% → 25% when using ‘Cerebral Lacerations
  • Fixed issue where ‘Kinetic Overload’ could target dead enemies.
VETERAN

• Fixed issue where ‘Counterfire’ didn’t increase weakspot damage by an additional 25%.
  • Fixed issue where ‘Counterfire’ and ‘Sustained Fire’ would refresh ‘Volley Fire’ on Ogryn kills.
  • Raised the reload speed received from blessing ‘Speedload’ from 0.04 → 0.14 on the highest rarity.
  • Sharpshooter tweaks:
    • Increased the amount of toughness replenished from ‘Exhilarating Takedown’ and ‘Covering Fire’ from 10% → 15%
    • Increased the amount of stamina restored by Duck and Dive from 20% → 30%
Weapons

• Smoothed out the animations and removed the jitteriness from Columnus Mk II Braced Autogun, Graia Mk IV Braced Autogun and Agripinaa Mk VIII Braced Autogun transitions between weapon special and hip-fire.
  • Fixed a bug where the Lawbringer Mk VI Combat Shotgun would be unaffected by weapon stats when firing directly after reloading.
  • Fixed an issue where the damage stats for primary attacks with M35 Magnacore Mk II Plasma Gun showed lower values than the actual damage.
  • Fixed an issue where the Orestes Mk IV Assault Chainaxe wouldn’t trigger ‘Bloodthirsty’ on all attacks.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when doing a Push Follow-up Attack with Obscurus Mk II Blaze Force Sword and rapidly switching to your Ranged Weapon.
  • Tweaked damage output from all Rippergun weapons against Carapace Armour from 0.01 → 0.05.
  • Tweaked the damage output of the Foe-Rend Mk V Ripper Gun and the Foe-Rend Mk VI Ripper Gun from 200,400 → 250,500.
  • Increased the ammo count of the Foe-Rend Mk V Ripper Gun to be in line with the Foe-Rend Mk II Ripper Gun and Foe-Rend Mk VI Ripper Gun.
  • Changes to the Lorenz Mk V Kickback:
    • Increased reload speed base value by 35%
    • Increased damage modifier against Carapace Armor from 0 → 0.05
    • Increased damage against Maniac enemies from x0.9 → x1.0
    • Increased ranged cleave from 1.5 → 2.5.
    • Increased ammo reserve base values by 5
    • Increased minimum effectiveness range to 5-> 8 and maximum effective range 8 → 15.
  • Krourk Mk VI Cleaver and Krourk Mk IV Cleaver’s stab attacks now deal increased damage to Flak Armor (from 0.8 → 1) and Carapace Armor (from 0.05 → 0.25). Stab attack damage to Flak Carapace and Resistant increased from 1 → 1.1.
  • Increased the sweep speed on the Krourk Mk IV Cleaver’s 2nd heavy attack by 30%. Chain time into 2nd heavy attack from other actions is decreased by 0.15s.
  • Fixed a bug where weapon special couldn’t be used while blocking for all Cleavers.
  • “Brunt Special” Mk I Bully Club 2nd heavy attacks sweep speed increased by 30% and chain time into it from other actions is decreased by 0.15s.
  • Tweaked the Orestes Mk IV Assault Chainaxe so that the first heavy attack is slightly more horizontal so you can cleave through more enemies.
  • Changes to Vraks Mk III Headhunter Autogun, Vraks Mk VII Headhunter Autogun and Agripinaa Mk VIII Headhunter Autogun:
    • Raised damage vs Flak Armored enemies from 0.75 → 1.0
    • Raised damage vs Unyielding enemies from 0.75 → 1.0
    • Toned down horizontal recoil and made all three rifles easier to handle
    • Raised impact for Agripinaa Mk VIII Headhunter Autogun from 9 to 15
    • Increased average clip size for Vraks Mk III Headhunter Autogun and Agripinaa Mk VIII Headhunter Autogun to 40
    • Increased average clip size for Vraks Mk VII Headhunter Autogun to 30
  • Increased damage and impact to heavy attacks with the Orestes Mk IV Assault Chainaxe and allowed it to damage one more target while cleaving. Increased sweep speed of push follow-up attack by 20% and decreased chain time to block by 0.33s and to attack by 0.05s.
  • Fixed instances with the Krourk Mk VI Cleaver, Krourk Mk IV Cleaver and the Blastoom Mk III Grenadier Gauntlet where on certain attacks you could miss an enemy with a swing when standing extremely close to them.
  • Increased Lorenz Mk V Kickback damage range from 850-1150 → 900-1350.
  • Fixed issue where Cadia Mk IV Assault Chainsword stab push attack applied ‘Bloodletting’ more often than it should.
Curios

• Fixed an issue where Curios with Stamina perks would apply +1 instead of the correct amount.
Enemies

• Tweaks to Scab Shooter:
    • Reduced damage from shots by 20%
    • Increased base aim duration before shot from 0.2 - 0.45 to 0.3 - 0.5 (scaled down by difficulty)
    • Increased base cooldown after shot from 2.0 - 2.5 to 2.25 - 2.75 (scaled down by difficulty)
Cosmetics

• Fixed clipping issues with the Nomanus Mk VI Surge Force Staff.
  • Fixed issues regarding trinket orientations.
  • Fixed clipping and texture issues with female veteran cosmetics.
Fixes and Tweaks

• Fixed an issue where the ‘Untouchable’ and ‘On Overwatch’ pennances didn’t unlock as expected.
  • Added a change so that players with faster machines will no longer have to wait for players with slower machines to finish loading before starting the mission.
  • Tweaked bots to not prioritize reviving other knocked down bots if there are too many enemies around them.
  • Improved the client settings surrounding subtitles for getting set up correctly on start up.
  • The “Completed” state is now properly localized in all languages for Sire Melk’s contracts.
  • Fixed Warzone Conditions being shown a bit too eagerly.
  • Conditions that have extra rewards are now shown on the Mission Board (added to the total reward for the mission objective).
  • Implemented additional guards to resolve the case when HUD markers for items and interaction points would not be aligned to their correct location.
  • Lowered the input hold time for skipping cutscenes.
  • Added a popup dialog that explains if you need to restart the game after applying new settings.
  • Bartering Items (Discarding) now requires re-pressing the hotkey button for each item.
  • Recently played with users on Steam now show up in the Recent Games within Steam.
  • Improved button hints for Controllers for actions inside the loadout view.
  • When in the Inventory Screen, equipping a weapon will no longer send you back to the Loadout view.
  • Notifications for new items added during the mission end will now be shown when returning to the Mourningstar.
  • Fixed a bug that leaves players in slow motion if they skip a slow motion cinematic shot while it is playing.

Oh~ YMMV, but I also have not had a single CTD since the 25 Jan patch. This game is really addictive, but also making me want a ME3 multiplayer sequel.

Oh~ YMMV, but I also have not had a single CTD since the 25 Jan patch. This game is really addictive, but also making me want a ME3 multiplayer sequel.
I've had only one, which is a marked improvement over previous stability. It is pretty addictive. I've got Sharpshooter and Preacher to 30 (and continue to play) and have been working on Ogryn recently.

I have been having issues with the craft/armory/Sire Melk menus not showing up. Maybe something to do with changes they are trying to implement:

Later this week we will also be releasing a Dev Blog talking about changes to Crafting, Sire Melk’s Requisitorium and the Armoury Exchange!

Back