Could a subforum for talking desks and other related furniture be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straypuft

Limp Gawd
How about a subforum for talking computer desks and chairs and custom built desks, desk reviews and news about gaming furniture. You know, cuz there is always more to computers than just computers

We generally put together new forums here because there is an abundance of traffic in other forums that shows a need for it. I don't see a lot of talking desk traffic around these parts.

Clearly you've never heard of the $10k desk...

LOL

10kdeskunholy-mr_brett.jpg

I've had the same desk for almost 20 years now.
old-desk02.jpg

room-2012-1.jpg

rh8prk.jpg

edit: got here too late

if not a new subforum, how about adding on to the name of an existing subforum, there really should be a somewhat dedicated place to talk desks and chairs(I am about to enter the market for a new desk and want a good place to talk about them and get suggestions or ideas about them)
Afterall, a new desk can be a wise investment for holding computers and monitors and peripherals.

how about:
General Hardware & Furniture
or,
Computers, Gadgets & Furniture

Why not GenMay? I think a good amount of people might have some input for you.

Last edited:
As Yoda would say, "Four threads does not a sub-forum make."

But there are hundreds of threads a day in comparison to the 4 a month for a desk ? :D Sorry a little board

Well I guess we should drop the Multiprocessing Systems, All non-AMD/Intel CPUs and Physics Processing sub forums since they receive less than 4 posts/threads per month.

Well I guess we should drop the Multiprocessing Systems, All non-AMD/Intel CPUs and Physics Processing sub forums since they receive less than 4 posts/threads per month.

Isn't the reason we don't have a combined AMD/Intel CPU forum because people couldn't handle discussing one another without getting into a big flame war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back