CoolerMaster Makes Building PCs Harder

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
CoolerMaster is out to make your PC building experience a total PITA. And this is actually by design! And they charge you for making it more difficult than it normally would be! This is a mad mad mad business model. On the upside, I am fairly well certain you can set it on fire should frustration set in, and that is surely cool.

Build your own mini MasterCase with our wooden puzzle. Includes instructions and 30+ pieces.

Wow the size of that thing is deceiving. I thought it was 1:1 scale until I scrolled down.

This pepsi can is Diabeetus in hiding.

e.jpg

I was hoping it was full sized too, for $40 I would definitely buy one to put an actual PC in it. Would be a great base for a mod project.

thats.. actually pretty cool. I also like some of the others shown below. neat

At first glance I thought that somebody finally made a mass produced, stainable, wooden pc case.

I'm sure there is a market for that out there. I've seen custom ones, but a mass produced one would probably sell well.

Lol. How did they figure there was a any type of market/demand for this? It's not even interesting from a 'hey that's a neat concept' standpoint. It's literally pointless and ugly as all hell.

Edit: I just saw what it actually was. It's a tiny little model thing and not for an actual PC build. Kinda neat actually.

WOW an MDF case, just imagine the heat it would hold and the expansion once your water block leaks on it. Still cool

I actually like the idea of a wooden computer case. I have long considered making one out of hardwood and using that pearlescent glow in the dark epoxy stuff to add some color.

I was 5 seconds from ordering this until I realized it is just a puzzle and not an actual functional case. Then I was disappointed.

Back