CES 2023 Coverage

Making fun of all the gimmicky tech is really cathartic, not gonna lie :D And I mean....someone's gotta do it. He's really out there doing the Lord's work

I assume that underscore at the end of "together we advance_" is supposed to be the cursor on a terminal? or is there some other hidden meaning I'm not getting?

Timmy Joe is still doing YouTube? That guy was like one step away from being WingsOfRedemption/NicoladoAvocado last time I checked. Spend all your money on building the perfect generic copycat YouTuber Tech Reviewer set, and then copy what all the other reputable sites do a week later.

Surprised he isn't posting "I USED EVERY FUNFETTI CAKE MIX!" Videos too...............<cough>...</hate>.

Timmy Joe is still doing YouTube? That guy was like one step away from being WingsOfRedemption/NicoladoAvocado last time I checked. Spend all your money on building the perfect generic copycat YouTuber Tech Reviewer set, and then copy what all the other reputable sites do a week later.

Surprised he isn't posting "I USED EVERY FUNFETTI CAKE MIX!" Videos too...............<cough>...</hate>.
Just wanted to thank you for a few good laughs. Had no idea who Wings was until your post and read a summary of his "career" lol.

Timmy Joe quit being a "YouTuber" to work a 9-5 job after 2020 killed his passion for PC parts. He was pretty open about it, was the right move for him, but still makes occasional content as a hobby. Guy survived a double bypass last year at 38! I am glad to see him doing well and having fun at CES.

Timmy Joe quit being a "YouTuber" to work a 9-5 job after 2020 killed his passion for PC parts. He was pretty open about it, was the right move for him, but still makes occasional content as a hobby. Guy survived a double bypass last year at 38! I am glad to see him doing well and having fun at CES.

Well I don't want to upset any of the bro's here so DISCLAIMER: I am admittedly a little harsh on the guy, his videos were getting kicked into my feed via the algo years ago and his recycled content was always painful for me to watch.

Last edited:
Back