BLOODBORNE - Gamescom gameplay trailer

That's counter productive to my "I'm trying not to buy a PS4" plan... too bad this is the only game I've seen for the system yet that makes me want it. ugh

US RELEASE DATE
FEBRUARY 6, 2015

DryJ6RX.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. This game is a day 1 purchase for me, although I'll probably still go the digital download route.

Nice. This game is a day 1 purchase for me, although I'll probably still go the digital download route.
Same. Really looking forward to it especially after seeing some more footage.

Looks good so far.

<bow maggots for a pc gamer stands among you> holy shit, it looks like the exact thing that i would love to play, aww man!

Bloodborne is the PS4 tipping point for me. A few of my non PC gamer friends have Xbones but f~ck'em. I couldn't not have this.&#65279;

US RELEASE DATE
FEBRUARY 6, 2015

DryJ6RX.jpg

This is the first time I want a company to release a $150 Collector's Edition with a statue, map, and a whole bunch of other bullshit people probably don't want. I would gladly pay for it and put whatever ridiculous statue it came with on my desk at work.

Last edited:
May have to buy a PS4 looks interesting that and some other games.Like the English language to.:D

Makes me really excited to read those translated rumors. Being similar to a Souls game, you know they won't bother explaining any of those mechanics. People will just need to dive in and see what happens and what they come up with one their own :D

Makes me really excited to read those translated rumors. Being similar to a Souls game, you know they won't bother explaining any of those mechanics. People will just need to dive in and see what happens and what they come up with one their own :D

To hell with what it may or may not be similar to. :)

One word: Miyazaki. When he's involved, its going to be gold. His games aren't just a day one buy, they're a day one buy whatever hardware is required to play the game.

I was never into the Souls games, maybe too medieval or somethin', I dunno... but this one looks bloody amazing.

What I like about any From Software game they do good with immersion which can be based back to the Kings Field series which is kinda like Dark Souls in 1st person =)

The one thing I am hoping that I don't really get from the trailers, is the environment so far seems to be very dark and I am hoping that they have a bit more variety in terms of aesthetics and locations and it's not all just one dark looking victorian looking setting with little/no variety.

The one thing I am hoping that I don't really get from the trailers, is the environment so far seems to be very dark and I am hoping that they have a bit more variety in terms of aesthetics and locations and it's not all just one dark looking victorian looking setting with little/no variety.

There will be.
Have you not played a souls game before?
It's pretty much guaranteed.

any word on the difficulty?...are they going back to their Demons Souls/Dark Souls 1 roots or the more 'accessible' way of Dark Souls 2?

Man this game looks badass. I too hope it's not all the same settings/atmosphere. It's not a "souls game" though. It doesn't guarantee variety because it's from From Soft does it? I mean...I suspect they're smart enough to not have the same drab setting but who knows.

That most recent trailer looks better than previous ones.

What I like about any From Software game they do good with immersion which can be based back to the Kings Field series which is kinda like Dark Souls in 1st person =)

I'm still holding hope From Software develops a proper sequel to King's Field. I know the Souls games are the spiritual successors, but the first person perspective in KF added a lot to the atmosphere.

<bow maggots for a pc gamer stands among you> holy shit, it looks like the exact thing that i would love to play, aww man!

Buy a PS4?

Japanese consoles have always had more games like this than any other platform. Plus playing on their platform and buying their version of the game means you don't have to settled for the "American version", which is often reduced difficulty.

Bloodborne Delayed Until March, 2015

Bloodborne, the upcoming gothic action roleplaying game from (Demon and Dark) Souls series creator Hidetaka Miyazaki, has been delayed until March 24th, 2015, from its planned February release, according to the PlayStation Blog...Developer From Software recently held a small, closed alpha test, and based the decision to delay on the results of that early trial...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/12/bloodborne-update-now-launching-march-24th/

I'm cool with the delay. It gives me time to recover from the holidays and get a PS4 in time for the release.

With The Witcher 3 coming in Feb I'm kind of glad, I wouldn't have had much time to really dig into Bloodborne, and part of the fun of Dark Souls and those games is the rush in the first week when everything is new and the mp is so active.

Demon Souls is the best console game of the past generation. This looks awesome as well. But seriously, fuck exclusives. If I had to bet money, based on what we know currently, I'd say this would be worth the cost of a ps4 to play. I just hate that its going to be held hostage..Shit would be glorious on PC.

Demon Souls is the best console game of the past generation. This looks awesome as well. But seriously, fuck exclusives. If I had to bet money, based on what we know currently, I'd say this would be worth the cost of a ps4 to play. I just hate that its going to be held hostage..Shit would be glorious on PC.

Always nice to see other ppl give Des it's props. Game is amazing. I like DkS1 more but until dks came out, DeS was my all time favorite game by far.

Back