BF3 MLG League. Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platoon created under [H]|G League. I am currently at the hospital with my gf. But I will check battlelog occassionally to handle invites until Bravo gets home.

Platoon is Battlelog's version of a clan, I take it? I'll try to sign up after the VPN trick when I get home.

Practice tonight?

If so, I cannot make it but I should be free Wednesday and probably Saturday. I will probably be on BF3 until 8pm then I must sign off.

Do we just meet in vent?

Somehow I missed this? Anyway, I'm interested in joining.

What days you game: Everyday
What hours can you play: I'm available after 6pm EST during the week (except Wed). Pretty much any time on the weekends.
What days would be best for you to scrim: Tues/Thurs and weekends.

Somehow I missed this? Anyway, I'm interested in joining.

What days you game: Everyday
What hours can you play: I'm available after 6pm EST during the week (except Wed). Pretty much any time on the weekends.
What days would be best for you to scrim: Tues/Thurs and weekends.

Post your origin ID up in here and then apply to the platoon in the OP and I will make sure you get into the platoon, and either myself or bravo will start posting in there as to when we will be having practices once we get a schedule set up. You could also idle in vent and we usually get a decent group together to play most hours of the day.

Post your origin ID up in here and then apply to the platoon in the OP and I will make sure you get into the platoon, and either myself or bravo will start posting in there as to when we will be having practices once we get a schedule set up. You could also idle in vent and we usually get a decent group together to play most hours of the day.

Origin ID is iketheGiant (in vent also), someone accepted my request last night.

Origin ID: angrychisel

What days you game:mon-sun (marriage permitting hehe)

What hours can you play:pretty much anytime after 5 est (see above constraint)

What days would be best for you to scrim: I'm flexible probably thurs or weekends

Last edited:
Since MLG will not fix their team shit, I will be moving us to ESL. All of you should receive an email with the address you provided.

If you do not get an email from ESL by tomorrow, please email me with your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back