BF3 MLG League. Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
I am looking into league play at MLG and I would like to see who would be interested. Requirements are communication on vent, be able to play the matches, and play with us regularly. As I am sure we can establish more then one team... the more the merrier. Going to do ladders. http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/pc/battlefield-3/

For those of you that are wanting to run in league... please provide the following information:
What hours can you play
What days would be best for you to scrim

After I get the following info, I will start trying to schedule practice. Don't worry about one schedule as I might have to run multiple groups and times for everyone to practice and to scrim based on member needs.

From everyones schedules this is what I have put together. Most of you are eastern or central time zone and are able to play after 7pm cst.
Practice will be the following days:
Tuesday 8pm Eastern
Wednesday 8pm Eastern
Saturday 8pm Eastern

Since drstk is only able to start playing at 11pm central, I am looking for some people to practice with him.

When we start scrims and matches I will rotate according to your guys schedule. Anyone doing league, I will pm you with scrims and who all will be playing. I will also be keeping track of everyone so that the rotation is fair as possible. Once we get more people in on the league and start to settle, expect some changes in terms of practice and rotation.

Right now MLG team roster system is screwed up. As soon as it is up, I will pm with a request for your email so I can send you an invite to the team.

Update: MLG team invite system is still jacked.

Last edited:
I would love to play competitive battlefield again, I used to play TWL and such in DC way back.

Love voice chat, and I am very dedicated (I plan around games for everything except stuff I really have to do.)

Good deal. Can't wait to do this. Two more and I will go ahead and create our team.

I might be game. Depends though.

Maybe the link has the info but it's blocked here. I'm wondering a few things like...

When do we play? (time and amount per week)
How flexible is it if you can't make a match?

I might be game. Depends though.

Maybe the link has the info but it's blocked here. I'm wondering a few things like...

When do we play? (time and amount per week)
How flexible is it if you can't make a match?

+1. Is there a deadline to join? I won't consider joining until a week or two after the game releases. I don't play much of BC2 and BF2 anymore so I am a noob :p. Will practice a lot when BF3 comes out though.

From reading into it more, we will need a team of at least four and a maximum of twenty-four. Format hasn't been described, but I am thinking it will be mixed modes pending on the challenge. Schedule has not been posted either, but I expect it to start sometime in November.

I think I could probably swing this, I will discuss it in depth with you later on vent. What time are you going to be on? I don't get off until 5 PST.

I'll try

have in laws in bound saturday am so will probably be property of the wife for cleaning duties most of the night :(

If it's a minimum of 4 and maximum of 24 then i'm in. I just didn't want to be in a situation where I was required to be on 'X' amount of times a week. I would like to do competitive play put i'm also in a NHL 12 league on top of my other life responsibilities.

Let me know when and where to sign up.

If it's a minimum of 4 and maximum of 24 then i'm in. I just didn't want to be in a situation where I was required to be on 'X' amount of times a week. I would like to do competitive play put i'm also in a NHL 12 league on top of my other life responsibilities.

Let me know when and where to sign up.

I'm in the same boat. My job sometimes requires me to work a little late so I probably wouldn't be able to make all of the games, but I would make quite a few.

I'm in the same boat. My job sometimes requires me to work a little late so I probably wouldn't be able to make all of the games, but I would make quite a few.

Hopefully it will be organized in a way where everyone can get some playing time. In my hockey league 8 people are drafted but only 6 can play. They're so competitive that sometimes the 7th and 8th people play as little as 2 out of the 30 games in a season. I don't expect people work around my schedule but if I join i'd like to be able to play a fair amount.

I'll try my best to be at the meeting tonight to discuss this with everyone, but my GF is having some health issues so I may have to help her out.

im interested. but scheduling time for practice,scrims,& matches will suck for me being in hawaii time zone:(

edit: nm i can make it to vent for the discussion

Last edited:
after 6 weekdays - preferably m-thurs, and every other friday. Sundays work too

Central Timezone

Scrims/sundays

For those of you that are wanting to run in league... please provide the following information:
What hours can you play

-What days you game:
Most nights except Thursday. More so on the weekends.
-What hours can you play:
M-F After 7pm
Sat After 5pm
Sun After 2pm

-What days would be best for you to scrim:
Saturday and Sunday

sun-th 7pm or so CDT availability. for both match and scrim.

Damn, I don't check the thread for a day and missed the meeting. Hopefully you guys didn't fill the roster already, lol.

ISP was being a pain today. modem kept dc'n and reloading. couldnt get back on vent, sorry.

What days you game
Everyday =P (unless i need to study for an exam)
What hours can you play
Tue - Fri: After 9pm-10pm PST
Sat, Sun, & Mon: anytime

anytime during my play hours for scrims. weekends would be best for matches.

Damn, I don't check the thread for a day and missed the meeting. Hopefully you guys didn't fill the roster already, lol.

No worries. Just put your info and hope on vent tonight and chat with the guys. Right now the MLG roster invite is screwed up and I am waiting for resolution.

Last edited:

What days you game
Erry' day! But really, I play pretty much every night even when I don't have to.

What hours can you play:
6pm-3am EST

Any day is fine, but Monday-Thursday + Saturdays are my best days.

What hours can you play

-Pennsylvania
-There are no specific days I cannot play. It varies based on week.
-Anytime as long as it's after 5pm (est) on weekdays
-Depends on the week.

Location - Miami, FL
What days you game - EVERYDAY
What hours can you play - PAST 5PM till 4AM
What days would be best for you to scrim - ALL THE TIME

Bravo you know im down add me to the roster!

That's the plan. I will be setting it up after I get off work.

But won't you be sleeping when the game comes out? If you are on I think I'm going to take the day off tomorrow, so I'll be down to play for awhile.

I can do it now if you want
I will create it at 4 cst once off work.

But won't you be sleeping when the game comes out? If you are on I think I'm going to take the day off tomorrow, so I'll be down to play for awhile.

I will be off this week after today, and I will be up for must of the night tonight making sure the server kicks off with a bang.

Op has been updated with a tentative schedule. I want to keep it to three nights a week, but we can practice more on our own time if most of you are on vent during the other days.

I will probably blank out tuesday to be sure I am there. and try for wed, will obviously be on other times and can hookup with people via battlelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back