BF2 1.3 patch (list of changes)

only reason they limited the jump/shoot was for c-4 frisbee it didn't stop script kiddies from bunny hoping at all. they could have fixed this like the way explosives are used in moh or cod with certain spots for c-4 placement now for jumping here's an Example: in SF when you are jumping over wall's at the placed crates they now wait for you knowing you can't shoot back great fix lol. jumping has been a part of every fps game i've ever played if you can't shoot a guy jumping you shouldn't be playing

like i said before, it's not to be too realistic and it isn't supposed to be a arcade shooter...

it is a blend and jumping is stupid, when it come to fps's like bf2, i haven't seen any rangers out there jumping around to avoid bullets, i think they honestly should limit the number of jumps to 2 before your energy runs out...

Jumping should do two things in BF2.

Eat half your stamina per jump.
Put you in a reload animation at the end of the jump.

That last one would end all the jump bunny idiots right off the bat.

Shivetya said:
Jumping should do two things in BF2.

Eat half your stamina per jump.
Put you in a reload animation at the end of the jump.

That last one would end all the jump bunny idiots right off the bat.

Good idea, and while we're on the subject of wishful thinking, dolphin diving should've caused the abuser's computer to explode. After replacing one or two complete systems (not to mention hospital bills), dolphin diving would be seen as just too-expensive of an exploit :D

i think vehicle drop will b huge as long as they prevent it from being exploited, i.e. having 1 squad recieve 10 dropped tanks with no limitation. if they don't do that, that'll create more problems then it's worth.

GMoney42392 said:
i think vehicle drop will b huge as long as they prevent it from being exploited, i.e. having 1 squad recieve 10 dropped tanks with no limitation. if they don't do that, that'll create more problems then it's worth.

There is no dropping of armor. Only jeeps, hummers, vodniks and buggies. NO tanks/apcs.

hity645 said:
I just thought, you can throw jeeps and such on top of buildings and use them against invading helicopters... This would espically great against maps where helicopters and boats are the sole source to get to the battle, because them choppers get loaded with kills..er i mean guys.

Think about that a little harder. If you're sitting on top of a building in a vehicle, I believe you've got far more to fear than the copter does, lol.

I like GRAW's implimentation. There's no jump, instead there's a running slide that drops you to crouching (if standing), or a belly dive (if crouching). It feels a ton more realistic than bunny hopping.

They better fix so my AT rockets won't go thought the Cars/Tanks...or else :eek: dumb Ea/dice

GJohn said:
They better fix so my AT rockets won't go thought the Cars/Tanks...or else :eek: dumb Ea/dice

constantly i shoot rpg's and i see them go right thru the hummers....i wonder what the fview from inside is like....

either way it pisses me off...watchin rockets fly right thru emw....wtfbbq!

yeah and I think we're kinda passed that already...give us the damn patch

Back