Battlefield 2 [H]ard Clan?

I wanna play too!
I dont have X-Fire but I will download it if I have to my BF2 name is Coyote1911.
I aint all that good so I usually play medic.

I work till midnight tonight.

No problem at all. Enjoy. It's a ranked server and it runs pretty nicely. I will tell some of the guys that I play with to hit up the server as well.

Weazmeister said:
No problem at all. Enjoy. It's a ranked server and it runs pretty nicely. I will tell some of the guys that I play with to hit up the server as well.
Sounds good...I'll be there. Care to play?

yeah, i wanna play badly

lets get on a ts server or vewnt so we can all talk and get shjit straighted out

Here is how we are gonna straighten it out: Join 38.100.195.36, the official [H] server!
Thanks to OCS ;)

I went to that server you listed last night. There was only 1 person so I left. We need to start organizing something or get into a league. I'll play any night except Sunday or Monday.

BTW, why not list are stats so we can see how good we are. Mine are ok. I never played BF1942 (dialup), so I kind of sucked at first. I gave it up for awhile, but started playing recently because the patch fixed a lot of things. I am getting good now and usually finish Top 3 in every server.

http://bf2s.com/player/blink323/

We had about 7 ppl on a little later on as everyone came on a bit after I left. It was a bit short on the notice to play though :) I think the Sticky would be a good idea, especially if the Mods are game with it.

As long as I can get a bit of a head's up, I can make sure we have a good amount of ppl on the server.

My stats

THE MADNESS.
I think I will install BF2 again tonight and then after I spend 2 or 3 hours getting all the updates and drivers, I might just be able to play!

what kind of a tag are we using, just the [H] or are we going to be more creative like [H]ard, or anything else?
Edit: If you Ever see me on a server and u read [H] join my squad, my name is DirtyMuslimGMU, and i always play MEC, but every jnow and then i play US, and i hate the chinese. I also broke my finger while i was smashed on sunday so i might be out of commision cause i havent tried to play yet

erm. i think its just [H] for now, thats what ive seen people use so far.

dude awsume

i say we all get in my teamspeak tomorrow at 9 pm centra standard time

anyone up for it

the ip is 70.86.25.146:8767

please go in thare and idle, and i will give you [H] members sa and ca rights

If you guys can field 8 or 12 I'd be interested in setting up a scrim - even a regular one if you're interested. My team is wKa and we have a private server for match play. We currently complete in 8 v 8 and 12 v 12 leagues.

You can reply here or pm me, or reach me on the following:
#wkaclan in gamesurge
bfopie in Xfire

I'm PrivateProstatePete on BF2 (although I am almost staff sargant), anyways how can I put [H] in my name without starting all over?

Hulk said:
I'm PrivateProstatePete on BF2 (although I am almost staff sargant), anyways how can I put [H] in my name without starting all over?

At the initial login screen of BF2 there's a spot at the top to put in a six character prefix. Enjoy! :D

I might be able to play tomorrow. But you guys seem to play early? I usually play later like 10pm. The last few times I played, I checked and there was no one on the server.

TheOmniscientCreator said:
Anyone game for tomorrow?

I played usually after 9:30pm PST as well. Hit me up on Xfire, Weazmeister, and we'll see if we can't get a bunch of ppl playing. As of Friday in the AM our server will be running 1.21, so please update.

I just rented a 20 man ranked server from clanservers.com, IP is 208.167.224.233:16567 . This server is [H] friendly, I will be adding the logo when i photoshop a banner for the server.

BronxBartoni said:
I just rented a 20 man ranked server from clanservers.com, IP is 208.167.224.233:16567 . This server is [H] friendly, I will be adding the logo when i photoshop a banner for the server.
Everyone join this IP! We are a planning a massive game for tonight...let it be a night to remember!

We need to register our Clan with BF2 Tracker
Clan Name: Hard
Tag: [H]
Site: duh...
and so on.
Also if you are not registered with BF2 Tracker you should be, its the best for keeping track of your stats in an easy to understand way.

Back